Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

NSO copy of Marriage Contract from the Philippine embassy in London

hello everyone.. i would like to ask how long will it take to receive a copy of our NSO certified marriage contract from the Philippine Embassy in London? The Philippine embassy in London said it was dispatch 18th of March ..i don't know who should i contact here in the Philippines so i could have my NSO certified marriage contract. I will use it for my spouse visa application. Thank you fro your help:-)

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikajamie View Post
    hello everyone.. i would like to ask how long will it take to receive a copy of our NSO certified marriage contract from the Philippine Embassy in London? The Philippine embassy in London said it was dispatch 18th of March ..i don't know who should i contact here in the Philippines so i could have my NSO certified marriage contract. I will use it for my spouse visa application. Thank you fro your help:-)
    You better contact NSO and ask them. Or you can try to get a copy from https://www.ecensus.com.ph/default.aspx. Although it says here that "You may request for the birth, marriage or death certificate, two months AFTER the record is received by the NSO." https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/FAQs.aspx#D17
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Thread Information