Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treasonous Scum

Banned

Treasonous Scum

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022714/Pictured-British-children-detained-five-adults-Turkish-border-trying-cross-Syria-join-ISIS.html

Thanks to Graham for bringing these vermin to our attention. Looking forward to Joe & Andy & all the other apologists take on it

Respected Member
    I did see on the news the son acting like a brat in Turkey asking if the press wanted interviews

We need new strict laws now here in the UK anyone who anything to do with ISIS or engages in traveling to Syria should expect long prison sentences on their return no exceptions

At the moment is seems the authorities dont know what to do with them on their return

Cameron says one thing and Hogan-Howe says something else
    Hogan-Howe is probably too worried about upsetting the local community

Let's send a clear message to these brainwashed deluded fools

Trusted Member
    The country is lost.

This disease is spreading throughout the land, as was predicted decades ago.

Not only here. Consider those poor innocent students murdered in Kenya yesterday.

All part of the same sickness that the do-gooders here would have us punished for complaining about.

Banned

Straight to Strangeways that will never happy , it would be against his human rights, all he was doing is going on holiday

Respected Member
    Now we are meant to feel sorry for these poor little Muslim kids who have become brainwashed

Well sorry i dont and these types are a danger to our society!

I agree, but nobody seems to be doing anything about it, they are even trying to blame it on the police and MI5 now....

A long time ago I actually had a one-on-one conversation,a few conversations to be honest,with a guy who went on to blow himself up,he came across as a soft-spoken,thoughtful,deeply religious person,not the sort of wild-eyed ranting isis fan-club fanatic we are currently seeing,this menace is within our society,its growing,the councillors son according to his father is a good muslim,note that word,it always comes before british,its ingrained and deep-rooted,it defines them,they arent british they are muslim,thats their religion AND ethnicity.They have no allegiance to this country,none whatsoever,even second generation pakistanis feel their loyalties lie with pakistan rather than britain,am I a bigot because I think this?No,just a realist with a little experience in such matters.
    The councillors son deserves a sentence,and his father?Well,asians should not be in british politics period!Look at the debacle during polling and votes in tower hamlets as proof-positive of that,imagine if a white brit tried running for office in pakistan,bangladesh,indonesia,philippines?Like I said asians and british politics dont mix.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    Totally agree Tawi.

Good that you have the courage to express those views in this day and age.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Totally agree Tawi.

Good that you have the courage to express those views in this day and age.
    Seconded - an excellent post

3rd ed and rep as it's all true and we should never be afraid of speaking out

Its all true,look at tower hamlets islamic mayor and the doctored ballot papers,postal voting frauds and vote rigging scandal,we as a nation are losing our identity,its being wrest from our grasp,if we voice our complaints we are cowed into submission with catcalls of racist some of the most racist countries I have visited are asian but we tend to overlook that I was led to believe that the rivers of blood speech was racist,as a kid I never questioned it,nowadays I see it wasnt racist at all it was simply prophetic,a vision of what was to come and is currently unfolding,I am packing my socks and undies for my hols,I do hope I dont see any "Foreigner-Filipino" two-tier price fixing my first day or I will kick-off

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I am packing my socks and undies for my hols,I do hope I dont see any "Foreigner-Filipino" two-tier price fixing my first day or I will kick-off
    Have a great time

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Have a great time
    I hope so mate,after all "Its more fun in the Philippines"

Banned
    Arrested 14 April 2014 - in the absence of a death penalty lets hope remanded in custody, conviction and a long time behind bars

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...urning-UK.html

Why should Joe or I appologise. Its under this government that he is allowed to come back here. You would have thought 5 years in power they would have done something about this. Theresa May and her weak border controls are contributing to these problems.

Respected Member
    Don't forget the current government has been a coalition. Neither the Conservatives or the Liberals have been able to do exactly what they want over the past 5 years. Each party has vetoed the more 'extreme' ideas of the other.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Why should Joe or I appologise. Its under this government that he is allowed to come back here. You would have thought 5 years in power they would have done something about this. Theresa May and her weak border controls are contributing to these problems.
    Unfortunately he has a British passport and was born here so cannot be prevented from returning. The Labour party and their human rights legislation allowed preachers of hate, terrorists, criminals etc to come here so are to blame for all the current radicalisation and muslim extremism . In fact just look at the piece I posted yesterday to see the type of people Miliberk employs as aides and who are now standing as labour candidates - here you go :-

Labour candidate accused of going to extraordinary lengths to cover up links to Putin.. and a £1bn arms deal

The Labour candidate in Britain's most marginal seat was last night accused of failing to tell voters that she met Vladimir Putin in Moscow two years ago when a controversial billion-dollar arms deal was signed.

Tulip Siddiq, a former aide to Ed Miliband, and who is standing for Labour in Hampstead, was at the Kremlin with her aunt, the hardline leader of Bangladesh who is accused of human rights abuses.

A smiling Ms Siddiq was photographed alongside Putin and Sheikh Hasina, the Prime Minister of Bangladesh and Ms Siddiq's mother Rehana.

But the Tories last night accused Ms Siddiq of trying to conceal her extraordinary links to Putin and Sheikh Hasina.

Labour candidate Tulip Siddiq (left) was last night accused of failing to tell voters that she met Vladimir Putin (right) in Moscow two years ago

Disgraceful

Banned
    Like rats returning to their nest :-

Four members of same family arrested at Manchester airport in Syria terror inquiry

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...r-inquiry.html

surely there is a toilet state somewhere that they can claim asylum in ?

Trusted Member
    ...Doing their best to turn this into one.

Banned
    Unbelievably they've released them without charge. Here's another lot :-

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3045581/Family-six-including-four-children-eight-reported-missing-police-warn-going-Syria.html

Why the hell should TVP waste taxpayers money being concerned about these traitors

Can someone please explain why we are running after these people , surely its a case of never ever letting them come back we must control

Trusted Member
    Agree....wave the buggers through.

Don't damned well come back !

Banned
    The vermin have been arrested in Ankara - I hope they stay there

They will be back here. Along with all the asylum seekers from Syria Libiya and Eritrea. The home office had better print some more asylum seeker forms. Just heard that Theresa May has just promised funding to the rescue teams off the coast of italy and greece.

Trusted Member
    We'd be better off sinking all the empty boats before they cast off from Libya.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Unbelievably they've released them without charge. Here's another lot :-

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3045581/Family-six-including-four-children-eight-reported-missing-police-warn-going-Syria.html

Why the hell should TVP waste taxpayers money being concerned about these traitors
    These people should have never been released
    They were quite happy to go and join the outlawed ISIS butchers and everything they stand for
    They are obviously a menace to our society and hold extremist views
    Letting them walk free makes a mockery of our justice system

Banned
    How much has this all cost the taxpayer -

Islamic State: Court reveals race to detain UK family

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32815678

These people should be encouraged to head for Syria and any other toilet state

Let them leave,hopefully theres a drone strike heading their way or a 7.62 with their name on it

Trusted Member
    I just can't get my head round how STUPID this country of ours is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information