Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Craving taho!

Craving taho!

Does anyone know any good taho recipes? I've never made it from scratch before, but I missed the opportunity plenty of times back home to get my dose and now I am itching for it!

Also, I bought sago pearls in Manila and tried making them a few months ago. It was a fail and took a longer than suggested for them to be cooked (perhaps cheap, or off?). Anyone know places around London I can purchase fool-proof sago?

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Try this: http://panlasangpinoy.com/2010/02/20...e-taho-recipe/

I tried that once but I wasn't 100% succesful (probably just 50% haha) coz I failed to find an extra soft tofu and just used silken tofu. You can buy tapioca pearls from an Asian store.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Yum! That looks delicious. Thank you! I'll get to working on it, and fingers crossed it turns out perfectly!

(I still wish there were people around London selling it on their bikes, I would hail them down every 10 minutes)

Thread Information