Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Introducing myself as a new member here

Hello, everybody. Thanks for accepting me as a new member here, I'm so glad that I successfully registered in this nice forum ... I'm from Cainta Rizal, Philippines ... .

Hi Cainta, welcome to the forum.

I stayed in Cainta for the 1st 3 months I came to Philippines

Trusted Member
    Welcome !

More information please !

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    A very warm welcome to the Forum Cainta, please tell us more about yourself!

Oh! how lovely i was very surprised upon reading somebody reply to my post introducing my self is so limited now i have the courage to more be very talkative this time... i'm very eager to be a member for this forum coz my daughter who is living also now in Derby with her husband and their new born son 2 months old told that you must be a member here to help how you could avail your visit visa successful for 2nd try. i have 2 daughters living with their families.. the elder one is in Stoke -on -trent with 3 kids. i been there already visited them a very long time ago 2004. i have approved 6 months visit visa. then sometimes again 2005 try another luck to file visit visa this time approved 2years visit visa so I am very happy that I can enjoy going uk back and forth visiting my daughter with her family especially my 3 grand children. but in my last visit supposed to be i will depart 7 August 2008 i stayed from May 2008 until 14 April 2009. i have a copy which i provided with my last application, March 4, 2015 they say that i have no explanation for this breach of the Immigration Rules or how i supported myself in the uk that time. but I stated my reason in a piece of paper writing them my reason that I was devastated that time because my mother died in my home country so i feel more to extend my visit to my daughter until I can carry my depression. April 13 I decided to went home Manila together with them to have a holiday here...so i have companion throughout the triP...one of the staff held me in Manchester Airport saying that she will talk to me for a while and ask my passport to be examined then she tell me that i have to signed a few docs so i voluntarily submit myself I know in my mind it may it's my OVERSTAYED in UK ...I did not work in UK. my daughter provided me with my needs and i only there in their house... so the Entry Clearance Officer lighting my history that i have closely scrutinized my application to satisfy him that i have demonstrated a reason to leave the uk at the end of my stay.. Please anyone could help me to explain that this time I will leave UK and not overstay again this time ...could they grant me my visit visa for im longing to see my new grand son to my youngest daughter permanent resident in Derby whose husband is a briton a british citizen.

Welcome to the forum Cainta

Thank you for welcoming me here in this forum Imagine. Nice to hear that you stayed in Cainta for 3 months. Thanks Graham for encouraging me to speak more and thanks also, Michael Parnham for your warm welcome, Yes, I will tell more about myself.

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cainta2015 View Post
    Hello, everybody. Thanks for accepting me as a new member here, I'm so glad that I successfully registered in this nice forum ... I'm from Cainta Rizal, Philippines ... .
    Hi Cainta and welcome,

My wife was originally from Rizal, Bilibiran...

Hello, there ... to our friendly online filipino/uk community.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Welcome !

More information please !
    Well..You did ask Graham!

Oh! how lovely i was very surprised upon reading somebody reply to my post introducing my self is so limited now i have the courage to more be very talkative this time... i'm very eager to be a member for this forum coz my daughter who is living also now in Derby with her husband and their new born son 2 months old told that you must be a member here to help how you could avail your visit visa successful for 2nd try. i have 2 daughters living with their families.. the elder one is in Stoke -on -trent with 3 kids ibeen there alreadyvisited them very long time ago 2004 i have approved 6months visit visa . then sometimes again 2005 try another luck to file visit visa this time approved 2years visit visa so i am very happy that i can enjoy going uk back and forth visiting my daughter with her family especially my 3 grand children but in my last visit supposed to be i will depart 7 August 2008i stayed from May2008 until 14 April 2009 i have a copy which i provided with my last application march4,2015 they say that i have no explanation for this breach of the Immigration Rules or how i supported myself in the UK that time but i stated my reason in a piece of paper writing them my reason that i was devastated that time because my mother died in my home country so i feel to extend more my visit to my daughter until i can carry my deppression. April13 i decided to went home Manila together with them to have a holiday here...so i have companion throughout the triP...one of the staff held me in Manchester Airport saying that she will talk to me for a while and ask my passport to be examined then she tell me that i have to signed a few docs .so i voluntarily submit my self i know in my mind may its my OVERSTAYED in UK ...i did not work in uk my daughter provided me my needs and i only there in their house...so so the Entry Clearance Officer lighting my history that i have closely scrutinized my application to satify him that i have demonstrated a reason to leave the UK at the end of my stay...Please anyone could help me to explain that this time i will leave UK and not overstay again this time ...could they grant me my visit visa for im longing to see my new grand son...to my youngest daughter permanent resident in Derby whose husband is a briton a british citizen.
    What you think?

Trusted Member
    I think I will remain a spectator.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I think I will remain a spectator.

Oh! how lovely i was very surprised upon reading somebody reply to my post introducing my self is so limited now i have the courage to more be very talkative this time... i'm very eager to be a member for this forum coz my daughter who is living also now in Derby with her husband and their new born son 2 months old told that you must be a member here to help how you could avail your visit visa successful for 2nd try. i have 2 daughters living with their families.. the elder one is in Stoke -on -trent with 3 kids ibeen there alreadyvisited them very long time ago 2004 i have approved 6months visit visa . then sometimes again 2005 try another luck to file visit visa this time approved 2years visit visa so i am very happy that i can enjoy going uk back and forth visiting my daughter with her family especially my 3 grand children but in my last visit supposed to be i will depart 7 August 2008i stayed from May2008 until 14 April 2009 i have a copy which i provided with my last application march4,2015 they say that i have no explanation for this breach of the Immigration Rules or how i supported myself in the UK that time but i stated my reason in a piece of paper writing them my reason that i was devastated that time because my mother died in my home country so i feel to extend more my visit to my daughter until i can carry my deppression. April13 i decided to went home Manila together with them to have a holiday here...so i have companion throughout the triP...one of the staff held me in Manchester Airport saying that she will talk to me for a while and ask my passport to be examined then she tell me that i have to signed a few docs .so i voluntarily submit my self i know in my mind may its my OVERSTAYED in UK ...i did not work in uk my daughter provided me my needs and i only there in their house...so so the Entry Clearance Officer lighting my history that i have closely scrutinized my application to satify him that i have demonstrated a reason to leave the UK at the end of my stay...Please anyone could help me to explain that this time i will leave UK and not overstay again this time ...could they grant me my visit visa for im longing to see my new grand son...to my youngest daughter permanent resident in Derby whose husband is a briton a british citizenbritish citizen
    Hello and welcome aboard Filipino UK

The visit visa is very inexpensive.
    There's not a lot of mandatory requirements.
    It's mostly down to the discretion of the caseworker and ECO

The only way forward is to submit your best application even though you must know there will be the utmost scrutiny since you contravened immigration rules extensively.

Given your previous history you face a major challenge.
    It's been done before so there's always hope, but you'll need to present a faultless letter in support of the application.

Nothing ventured nothing gained
    Good luck

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Try, try, try again and good luck Cainta, I hope you succeed!

Thank you for your reply so much well appreciated your advice ...Well for now I am gathering the best I can produce documents for the future application ...

thank you my dear .Yes i will do...

Hi! hello so happy to be here in the filipino/uk community

Yes, sorry I'm a newcomer, so I don't know where I will answer then I saw it now it should be in every friend posted me to answer by clicking the reply ha ha ha ....

oh! nice to hear your lovely wife from Cainta where we lived since 2007...nice place to live in...

Hi mum, welcome to the forum! And hello everybody! It's been ages since I've last posted something on here X

Thank you my dear daughter Derby Princess for welcoming me to this lovely forum!

Thanks for the advice

good morning everbody! I'm very busy for today, i will attend my granddaughter graduation and she is so excited...

good morning everbody! I'm very busy for today, i will attend my granddaughter graduation and she is so excited...
    Hi Cainta,
    Yes it's graduation time here in the Philippines.
    I have 3 students who will graduate this week.

I'm happy for their graduation joy and also happy for the ending of my sponsorship.
    Education is the best gift I could ever have given, but now that I've retired I already decided that is the last of my sponsorship.

I wish for a wonderful day for you and your family

to the forum....
    If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything

thanks!Wehave a great day today with my family for another grandson who graduated high school this day...:xxgrinning--

thanks ELLA!

can anybody help me regarding my refused UK visitor's visa recently what is your advice regarding my evidence of my personal circumstances i have submitted a property deed is not under my name so its not an indication of a personal tie in the Philippines..its under my son in law and daughters name next time i will apply should i transfer the title of their house in lot in our name to prove that we have property here...please advice currently we are using their property as our accommodation here in the Philippines and at the same time we are the one who are taking good care of it ...

baka naman meron makatulong sa inyo para sa visa ko sa susunod na apply kailangan ba talaga may title ng property para lang maapprove visit visa pls help

kasi may house and lot pa ang aking anak sa pangalan nila ililipat ko sa name nmin it takes 2 months para mailipat ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information