Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cainta2015 View Post
    kasi may house and lot pa ang aking anak sa pangalan nila ililipat ko sa name nmin it takes 2 months para mailipat ...
    The standard language for the forum is English.
    Please keep posts in English.

Besides which, you'll find a much wider audience able to provide help and support.

Thanks

Oh! sorry Mr. TERPE...for speaking our dialect I thought it would be much effective doing it and the reply for my question is quicker...What I am trying to say is that my recent visit visa refused regarding properties I submitted as one of my documents ...all the properties are under my children's name and as a matter of fact one of those we are presently occupying as our residence ..they have another house and lot separate so I plan to transfer the title under our name but it will takes few months to to make it and the expenses to do it is a huge amount ...I am asking one of you guys to pls help me if it is possible no question about it...

In addition to that our property under my name last I used in applying my visa last 2004. We have already sold it. And portion of what the money goes to the property where we are living now, but it so happen that it's under my children's name ...

Welcome to the forum Cainta 2015

I'm sorry to hear that your application for a visit visa was refused, especially since you are longing to see your new grandchild. I can't offer any concrete suggestions, particularly since you did over-stay on a previous visit but hope that you can find a way to convince those considering any future application that you have sufficient ties to return to Philippines. Enclosing a letter with any new application to explain the circumstances around your over-staying might also help on compassionate grounds.

Best of luck

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cainta2015 View Post
    Oh! sorry Mr. TERPE...for speaking our dialect I thought it would be much more effective doing it and the reply for my question is quicker...What I am trying to say is that my recent visit visa refused regarding properties I submitted as one of my documents ...all the properties are under my children name and as a matter of fact one of those we are presently occupying as our residence ..they have another house and lot separate so I plan to transfer the title under our name but it will takes few months to to make it and the expenses to do it is a huge amount ...I am asking one of you guys to pls help me if it is possible no question about it...
    What kind of help are you after ?

How is Mayfield Park ?

Thanks London Manila for your concern about What kind of help I'm after? Regarding properties to submit next time I will apply...Is it not questionable that the land title I plan to transfer under my name ...is the same land title I've already submitted but under my children's name...so rather to buy separate land to be sure that its our property...We will transfer the land title of my children under my name...in short its like I will buy the property of my children...Thanks for your immediate reply because the processing is already under way...

Thank you so much Rosie for your reply..Yes we are so saddened that our visa refused .eventhough our children there in UK can sustain our needs like accommodation, travel fees etc. for our 5 months visit...The problem is right now we have no property here in the Philippines under our name ...I submitted their 2 properties named under our children, still not acceptable ..they question it ...What I'm trying to say we parents are the ones who lives here in their property as their taker do all the responsibilities whatsoever regarding this property and its our address ...and for all you know one of the filipino custom includes,if the property is under your immediate families still you owns that property as well...you can use that whenever you like...and we are all happy for that arrangement ...so if i'm going to buy the property of my children just to show only that it's under our name so expensive to our part and how can we buy that for we are both in retired status relying all to our children other financial needs...

In addition so it will again be a hindrance to us for 2nd time trying our luck to have a visit visa...

Owning a property in the Philippines is not a requirement for a family visit.
    It's just one factor that may be useful in demonstrating strong ties to home.

The keys to focus on are:-

1. Access to funding sufficient to cover costs for the duration of the visit.
    2. Strong enough ties to your country that on balance provide more reasons to return home than to overstay.

In your case you also need to convince the ECO that there'll be no repeat of overstay.

Thank you so much Sir Terpe...What a relief your advice to us! though its a very tough work to be done I rather think how to say it in a very convincing manner because, it seems that my previous reason for my overstaying didn't work out ...My reasons in my handwritten letter attached to my application is my mother died and I'm not ready to go home for I want to stay close to my family there in UK for more months to be with my grandchildren ...not knowing it's prohibited as visitors to do it... so sometimes ignorance about law causes mistakes...I admit I'm wrong ...I have no reason to say but still the same so I'm worried it will be refused again next time....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information