Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am grown up Trefor, and I have been to some of the s**t-holes that a lot of these illegal immigrants come from. It's perfectly normal for people to want to protect their borders. Man is tribal, however civilised we are. However far we progress we are territorial. A lot of these people who live in dire-straits in some of these countries manage to scrape up ballpark figure £5,000 to get here. They ain't that skint, the skint ones have no option but to stick it out in their own country. The Somalis you mention do not integrate - that's just cold hard fact,I know that for certain. I understand where you're coming from with your "don't hate the player hate the game", but however it's dressed up they are illegals.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Somalis - as you say no integration whatsoever ..........criminals, cop killers, terrorists, street robbers, groomers, fgm all financed on benefits. No connection with this country whatsoever but after trekking halfway across the world Treasure Island UK gives them asylum.

Trusted Member
    On the news today...

Oh my....at last some bright government sparks have woken up to the fact that their 'may' be terrorists hiding among illegals coming over to Europe from Liberia.

Wakey wakey. Idiots smothering our defenses in PC nonsense.

Exactly Trefor, in the same position as those people, we would try moving heaven and earth to make a better life for our families and loved ones,

Thank goodness we don't wear the same shoes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information