Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top Gear

Trusted Member
    Good thing it was a brief altercation, as Jeremy may have had a blinkin heart attack...overweight heavy smoker that he is.

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    Clarkson, it would appear caused Actual Bodily Harm (ABH) to the producer (bruised and cut lip). If the police investigate and the CPS prosecute, then I do not see how he could escape conviction. Max 5 years imprisonment, not that he would get a custodial sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Clarkson a pervert? His Mrs would kill him!
    you mean his g/f

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...illipa-5399608
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    A sad day imo. A 30 second fracas and he has a sore lip, what a poof, or can't I say that? What happened to the days when men were men? Sort it out and move on, again the PC crew win.

so you think it's acceptable for a work colleague to swear at you then beat you up for 30 seconds , resulting in you going to A & E and threat to get you sacked. everywhere i've worked at, that's instant dismissal.

when men were men, you mean have a punch up, looking at the size and weight of clarkson it wouldn't have been a fair fight and what does violence solve
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Good thing it was a brief altercation, as Jeremy may have had a blinkin heart attack...overweight heavy smoker that he is.
    I think the opposite Graham poss icu for the "victim", a bit of a nancy boy who couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag. It's a good job it didn't go on any longer as he'd have ended up with a lot worse than a fat lip

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    I think the opposite Graham poss icu for the "victim", a bit of a nancy boy who couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag. It's a good job it didn't go on any longer as he'd have ended up with a lot worse than a fat lip
    dedworth supporting violence in the work place
    i wonder if clarkson would have tired it if the other guy was bigger than him probably not

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    dedworth supporting violence in the work place
    i wonder if clarkson would have tired it if the other guy was bigger than him probably not
    You've kept going on about Clarkson being a 54 year old thug Joe - looking at it another way the "Producer" is a 30 year old limp wristed luvvy wimp

Also just for the sake of good order not the workplace but a Hotel where they'd all gone to be fed & beered up

Go Clarksey gp-other lad looks like a poofta

You've kept going on about Clarkson being a 54 year old thug Joe - looking at it another way the "Producer" is a 30 year old limp wristed luvvy wimp

Also just for the sake of good order not the workplace but a Hotel where they'd all gone to be fed & beered up
    clarkson in or out of work is representing his employer the BBC, just because he doesn't get the food he wants he throws a tantrum

what's it matter what the other guy looks like Les , is that how you sort any problems out with customers , have a , doesn't clarkson have the brains or self control

i know he doesn't have the brains of Piers Morgan

Banned
    clarkson in or out of work is representing his employer the BBC, just because he doesn't get the food he wants he throws a tantrum

what's it matter what the other guy looks like Les , is that how you sort any problems out with customers , have a , doesn't clarkson have the brains or self control

i know he doesn't have the brains of Piers Morgan
    I believe Clarkson isnt actually employed by the BBC he is on a freelance contract which happens to expire next week. So they haven't fired him just aren't renewing his contract - he's probably known this for months as they'd have been negotiating back then if they were looking to renew the deal.

As I said in post #21 the bloke probably had a clump coming to him

I have to face up customers sometimes as I would get slapped.If anyone is acting a bit aggressively I just make out I'm harder than I am.
    Too many namby pamby she man about for my liking these days.
    years ago if say a taxi driver nicked a job off you the threat of a slap sorted it now they would go running to the council like babies.
    I'm old school and had a few fights especially on the Football field,yet we would all end up having a beer later.
    Sometimes it's down to the beer.
    I remember a few years back I was out on my best mates stag do and one of the staff where we worked (a van driver) decided to tip a pint of beer on my head in a club
    I snouted him in the nose-he came forward so I gave him another which covered the grooms shirt in his nasal blood
    Bouncers removed me quickly
    Now on monday morning when the driver came to see me (I was general manager) he had a bit of a red beak but he thought I was going to sack him.
    I said of course not it was too much beer for all-was dealt with at the time end of drama.
    After that we got on really well.
    Thats what would happen in the old days and to be honest it worked.

Banned
    Off topic I know Les but that's why I like Keano as a bloke & pundit he's all or nothing, in your face, what you see is what you get.Completely the opposite of that narcissist ponce Savage who I'd love to see get a good slap

I believe Clarkson isnt actually employed by the BBC he is on a freelance contract which happens to expire next week. So they haven't fired him just aren't renewing his contract - he's probably known this for months as they'd have been negotiating back then if they were looking to renew the deal.

As I said in post #21 the bloke probably had a clump coming to him
    maybe but

It emerged last night that Clarkson will still be paid and employed by the BBC until his contract expires at the end of the month.
    from the snail http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-fracas.html

why would this bloke have a clump coming to him ??? what you basing that on

Banned

why would this bloke have a clump coming to him ??? what you basing that on
    He looks a smug, irritating type with a touch of luvvie thrown in - rather than being a grey man

End of the day boys we all fall out and threaten this and that but the law is the law, no matter if you are a 7 stone weakling who looks like a luvvie or a big boned man who looks like a all in wrestler, you cannot put your hand on them no matter what they do

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Yeah,hahaha,you can say poof,its freedom of speech in the uk for the time being
    Can you ... and is it, though? Because ... I got the impression it's "poof" ... and so~called "freedom" of speech was gone these days.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    End of the day boys we all fall out and threaten this and that but the law is the law, no matter if you are a 7 stone weakling who looks like a luvvie or a big boned man who looks like a all in wrestler, you cannot put your hand on them no matter what they do
    It takes real men to sit down and air their differences!

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekee View Post
    RIP!

It could be that the jumped up little poof got what he deserved
    For all we know he may have been antagonising Clarkson for months, trying to get him to react. Maybe he has aspirations of being an editor and Clarkson gave him what was long overdue

Bet it was beer-I think all 3 will leave and set up a rival programme on another channel BBC loss

All three thought they was bigger then the show , lets hope the show proves them wrong,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Bet it was beer-I think all 3 will leave and set up a rival programme on another channel BBC loss
    I'd like to see that two fingers up at them

I think I'd rather have a fat lip and sit at home than wait in A&E for four hours.

Yeah, that producer sounds a right Jessie.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    I think I'd rather have a fat lip and sit at home than wait in A&E for four hours.

The majority are agreed he needed the clump

Everything in moderation, maybe he likes wasting A&E time

Off topic I know Les but that's why I like Keano as a bloke & pundit he's all or nothing, in your face, what you see is what you get.Completely the opposite of that narcissist ponce Savage who I'd love to see get a good slap
    The insecure humourless Keane takes himself way too seriously by getting off on his fake hard man reputation at every opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    Everything in moderation, maybe he likes wasting A&E time
    Probably called an ambulance too.

Banned
    The insecure humourless Keane takes himself way too seriously by getting off on his fake hard man reputation at every opportunity.
    As a player he was a hard man. Look at some of the ponces around Nevilles, Savage, Ferdinand, Nasri, Torres, Henderson I bet Keane never possessed a pair of gloves or a snood. Didn't Keane have to go and sort out Viera in the tunnel after Gobby Gary Neville came blubbering to him ?

As a player he was a hard man. Look at some of the ponces around Nevilles, Savage, Ferdinand, Nasri, Torres, Henderson I bet Keane never possessed a pair of gloves or a snood. Didn't Keane have to go and sort out Viera in the tunnel after Gobby Gary Neville came blubbering to him ?
    He was neither professional nor fair but an attention seeker, unlike a proper tough guy like Stuart Pearce, for instance. Proof was when he went off grizzling from an altercation with Mick McCarthy during Ireland's World Cup preparations.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information