Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Exclamation New wave Of EU Immigrants to UK

Just reading this article:

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other...ork/ar-BBhIgOa

It seems there is no end to immigration from the EU; after a brief lull during the recession it is increasing again. The influx of Eastern Europeans increased by another 25% = 168,000 in 2014 - bringing the supposed total to 895,000! My eyes and ears tell me this figure is LOW - if you doubled it you may be nearer the actual figures!

The total from Western EU increased by another 10% 70,000 to 761,000.

The figures for Non-EU immigration fell by 2.5% to 30,000. In my opinion, this is a reasonable figure for non-EU, and a figure most people are happy with and the Country can cope with.

However, the influx from the EU simply cannot go on unchecked. It is simply killing the fabric of Britain as we knew it. It's putting a MASSIVE strain on the NHS, on Housing Stock and on Schools; they are all creaking under the strain! On the back of this, Private Landlords, and Unscrupulous Employers are rubbing there hands with glee at the prospect of making even more money.

Banned
    Thanks Blair

As Harry pointed out in a previous post, it was Heath and the Tories who got us into the EU.

Thanks Mr Heath (for nothing!)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    As Harry pointed out in a previous post, it was Heath and the Tories who got us into the EU.

Thanks Mr Heath (for nothing!)
    It wasn't the EU but a free trade grouping called the Common Market in Heath's day.

Who signed both the Lisbon Treaty, the 2003 & 2005 Treaty of Accession and rolled out the red carpet for all the Eastern European criminals and parasites ?? Who opened the floodgates to third world grubs etc ? Blair and his fellow Labour traitors

Funny the Tories didn't vote 'NO' in the referendum that Labour gave us. And it was on Cameron's watch that your favourite Romanians and the Bulgarians came here.

Banned
    How many times do I have to tell you Andy that Blair signed the agreements allowing the Warsaw Pact in

Cameron has had nearly 5 years to renegotiate and has done jack all!

Tony Blair: "I don't regret opening UK borders to European immigrants".....

You know, this 'tit for tat' business between you lot on here is just the same as what goes on between 'Red Ed' and 'Dodgy Dave'. Labourites or Toryites - you're both as bad as each other, in that: "Anything you can do we can do better!"

BOTH parties are to blame. Which one of YOU is going to have the Balls to get us out of the immigration mess we are in?

I will tell you - NEITHER of them.

As for Ded's comment saying it was the Common Market and NOT the EU, Jeez Deds, it was the Common Market, but in another name and YOU well know it! You won't blind me with political bullshit, I have heard it too many times over the years.

UKBA and the UKVI now ... ... don't tell me they are different . They're exactly the same under another guise, just like the Common Market and EU are.

I agree with you Harry. I just wind Ded and his mates up. . We will all vote for the Party we think is best for ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    I agree with you Harry. I just wind Ded and his mates up. . We will all vote for the Party we think is best for ourselves.
    I wish it was that clear for me Andy. Here in Bournemouth, it seems it's a cast iron Tory seat, in just the same way as when I was in Cradley Heath, it was rock solid Labour. I will continue to watch the wind~ups on here. It's quite funny actually, watching and stirring now and then. Keep it up guys, it's good fun - much better than the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    You know, this 'tit for tat' business between you lot on here is just the same as what goes on between 'Red Ed' and 'Dodgy Dave'. Labourites or Toryites - you're both as bad as each other, in that: "Anything you can do we can do better!"

BOTH parties are to blame. Which one of YOU is going to have the Balls to get us out of the immigration mess we are in?

I will tell you - NEITHER of them.

As for Ded's comment saying it was the Common Market and NOT the EU, Jeez Deds, it was the Common Market, but in another name and YOU well know it! You won't blind me with political bullshit, I have heard it too many times over the years.

UKBA and the UKVI now ... ... don't tell me they are different . They're exactly the same under another guise, just like the Common Market and EU are.

Thread Information