Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What did I do !!

Whilst cleaning up our newly rennovated house yesterday I had a senior moment and drank two large glasses of water direct from the tap

Don't know what on earth I was thinking at the time. So much stuff in my head.

My wife just laughed.
    When I asked her if she thought I'd be OK she shook her head and said I don't think so. Then laughed again.

On previous vacations here I've had my share of 'traveller sickness' so wanted to get home to safety as fast as possible.
    My wife however had different ideas and said we'd eat out as she didn't feel like cooking.

Anyway, the dinner went ahead fine, as did our jeepney ride home.
    I slept well without interruption and so far today at 1pm all is well with my health.

Maybe lucky, maybe Manila water has improved, maybe my immune system is stronger.......who knows

Maybe it was the cold San Migs I quaffed

I'll not be making any further mistakes in that department any time soon

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Whilst cleaning up our newly rennovated house yesterday I had a senior moment and drank two large glasses of water direct from the tap

Don't know what on earth I was thinking at the time. So much stuff in my head.

My wife just laughed.
    When I asked her if she thought I'd be OK she shook her head and said I don't think so. Then laughed again.

On previous vacations here I've had my share of 'traveller sickness' so wanted to get home to safety as fast as possible.
    My wife however had different ideas and said we'd eat out as she didn't feel like cooking.

Anyway, the dinner went ahead fine, as did our jeepney ride home.
    I slept well without interruption and so far today at 1pm all is well with my health.

Maybe lucky, maybe Manila water has improved, maybe my immune system is stronger.......who knows

Maybe it was the cold San Migs I quaffed

I'll not be making any further mistakes in that department any time soon
    Immune system improving Peter, if you have no ill effects yet hopefully you should be ok, don't do it again

Make sure you drink plenty of SMB today to ensure you wash it through your system

I know we live in the province, but we always drink from the tap. We even have a hand pump to get ground water which is also very quaffable. Don't worry so much Peter.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

This could be serious, I recommend a case of Red Horse immediately taken one after the other, by the time you wake up all should be well.......

Drink plenty of water Mr Terpe!

Oh wait...you just did

Actually it's the sort of goofy error I would make so you're in good company.

Thanks all for the comments. I think all is well as I'm still in good nick

Must admit I do like Red Horse, but Red Horse doesn't like me

My tipple is San Mig Pils. If I can get draft that's my best.
    I have a Shakeys Pizza loyalty just for their pitchers of draft beer

Living in Davao City our mains water supply was Dumoy water said to be one of the safest natural waters. It was really cold. The morning shower was much too cold for do many folks. I actually didn't drink, although I did try it once or twice. The reason being that often the colour was a bit iffy and the smell could sometimes also not be good.
    We had purified water delivered.

On our last trip i got the dicky belly , and i am sure it was from the water, i could not stop it for days, then i dosed myself up with Imodium then i was blocked for days, just cant win sometimes

I'm still fine.

Had our new bed delivered yesterday
    We decided to splash out on the mattress and bought a top of the range Salem.
    Bloody expensive but the mattress is just heavenly.

There's a lot of crap ones here. Not good for my back.

Thread Information