Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Our new home

I've just read this thread and gotta say, what a good job the builders have done. That's one nice house you've there Steve. Well done to you and Ems!

Yeah, looks a great job - lots of space.

Well its been a long time since i have posted on here and has there been any change well yes and no,
    The house is still up and is still clean too, i have a few more pictures but very little has changed on the house, the driveway gates have been made wider but upstairs there has been nothing done, thats for us to do once there,
    The biggest change has been the street, across the street the houses have all be gutted and been cleaned up, next door has had extensions added and is being rented out and even ready to sell too, and other house have been updated , so really the street is becoming a very nice place again,
    I shall try to get some pictures on here to show,

Your house is looking good Steve and it was good to meet you and Emma in that chance encounter in departures at terminal 3, January 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Your house is looking good Steve and it was good to meet you and Emma in that chance encounter in departures at terminal 3, January 2015.
    Somewhat on my part, I realise, !

, Simon ... it's nice to see you posting here again. back to the fold. Whilst aware you'd been on recently, I'd missed the chance to greet your presence at that time. Regards to Maria [Ladybug] and , don't be a stranger!

Steve, ... your house in Marikina is looking GREAT! Plus, I remember how really excited you were arising from that chance encounter with Simon. So, my apologies, again ... for his reply to your post getting .

Yes just eating away and then a someone asking are you stevewool, the other side of the world and in the middle of the airport , now that was a shock,
    Hope life is good for you two,
    I wonder how many people have been so close to someone with out knowing they are there

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Yes just eating away and then a someone asking are you stevewool, the other side of the world and in the middle of the airport , now that was a shock,
    I wonder how many people have been so close to someone with out knowing they are there
    Met a neighbour from S. Yorkshire on the Delta Ferry when I was living in Dumaguete, also when my ex and I went to Vancouver Island about fifteen years ago we met a Filipina who worked with my ex in Hong Kong ten years previous

Sat in Raffles bar in Singapore years ago and on the next table to me was a good friend from my local pub back home, said Hi to each other and then the realisation of where we were suddenly dawned on us

A long time ago in Venice, we went into Harry's bar and there looking across from me was Robert De Niro , I was gonna smacked until I noticed it was a mirror and I was looking atyself.

A long time ago in Venice, we went into Harry's bar and there looking across from me was Robert De Niro , I was gonna smacked until I noticed it was a mirror and I was looking atyself.
    He's an ugly bugger isn't he

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    He's an ugly bugger isn't he
    Yes he his, plus his mole had moved to the other side of his face too, Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Somewhat on my part, I realise, !

, Simon ... it's nice to see you posting here again. back to the fold. Whilst aware you'd been on recently, I'd missed the chance to greet your presence at that time. Regards to Maria [Ladybug] and , don't be a stranger!
    Hi Arthur, thank you and I hope you and Myrna are doing well. Ladybug says hi too.

Hi Steve, sorry we ruined your meal We arrived at terminal 3 looking for the desk and I suddenly saw you two coming the other way and thought, that's stevewool? Lost sight of you and spotted you both again, later after we'd put our baggage through. Was a pleasure to meet you both, inspite of me having a terribly sunburnt face, from playing in the ocean all day, with my nephew and niece. Hope we can do it again sometime? as it relieved the boredom waiting for the flight. We missed you January this year.

We was in Florida last January Simon, Emma wanted to visit Disney and everything else that goes with Florida.
    I don't know when our next trip is going to happen to the Phil's but I think it will be a permanent stop next time

We've got to go to the US soon? as both Maria's sisters are over there. Good luck! when the time comes to move there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information