Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Why do you repeatedly deny it Andy ?? Once you're the last Anglo Saxon standing in your street you will realise

Prior to 1997 immigration was a trickle Labour then opened the gates to an uncontrolled tidal wave :-

Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...r-adviser.html

Labour sent out ‘search parties’ for immigrants to get them to come to the UK, Lord Mandelson has admitted.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3S10mxM9I

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Why do you repeatedly deny it Andy ?? Once you're the last Anglo Saxon standing in you're street you will realise

Prior to 1997 immigration was a trickle Labour then opened the gates to an uncontrolled tidal wave :-

Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser

Labour sent out ‘search parties’ for immigrants to get them to come to the UK, Lord Mandelson has admitted.

Great find Ded!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Great find Ded!
    Cheers Michael - all in the public domain and never refuted by Labour, Andy (he of the selective memory) would like to see all references erased

What were the trickle figures before 1997 Dedworth?

What were these relaxation of controls? If you could please list them
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Cheers Michael - all in the public domain and never refuted by Labour, Andy (he of the selective memory) would like to see all references erased
    I'd like to see some evidence or facts Dedworth. Is that too much for them to publish? I don't see anything at all
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    I'd like to see some evidence or facts Dedworth. Is that too much for them to publish? I don't see anything at all
    All in the public domain and never refuted, challenged, denied or taken to court by Labour, Mandelson or Neather. What more do you want

What is Dedworth ? I just dont see it. Did they just let everyone thru Customs without checking their passports for a few years?

It mentions they relaxed Immigration Rules. Which Immigration Rules?

Funny you mention 1997. Well that's the year Jack Straw scrapped the TORY 'Primary Purpose Rule'. I wonder how many people's spouses on here would have been refused a visa if the Labour party had not.

Michael, if you don't mind me asking: If you had applied for a spouse visa a bit later, would the TORY minimum financial threshold have affected you ?

Why do you repeatedly deny it Andy ?? Once you're the last Anglo Saxon standing in your street you will realise

So are you saying Harry's report is wrong?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    So are you saying Harry's report is wrong?
    It covers certain aspects of EU immigration/freedom of movement covered by treaties signed rightly or wrongly by a number of governments.

As you can see though, it didn't cover Labour's secret policy drive to multiculturalism through mass immigration.

As I said Andy, you'll realise what Labour have done when you're the last Anglo Saxon in your neighbourhood. You'd also better start lining up a couple of non hate schools which are becoming scarce in the West Mids

It covers certain aspects of EU immigration/freedom of movement covered by treaties signed rightly or wrongly by a number of governments.
    It proves the Tories got us into the mass influx of Europeans.

It all depends on what's meant by Mass Immigration. Like Andy 222, I am a Midlander, and during my lifetime there seems in the Midlands to have been two periods of large scale immigration. I can't be sure of the dates, but I would suggest in the 70s when we had lots of Commonwealth immigrants - especially from India & Pakistan - then up until more recent times when immigration seemed steady. But since roughly 2010, the immigration to the UK - especially from Poland - has reached epidemic proportions. No-one - I repeat. no-one - can walk into any major store, walk down any High Street, go into any workplace of 25+ or use any public transport, without hearing usually a Polish voice. The last time i was in Phils i was speaking to a guy from Holland, and he says it is almost the same in his country.

This is why UKIP are becoming more and more popular. Put simply, enough is enough! When a home-grown population starts to become outnumbered by a particular race then it's time to worry. And people are worried, there's no doubts about it! The rise of UKIP is primarily because the 3 main parties are NOT listening to the voices of ordinary people; Labour won't commit to a referendum, Lib-Dems won't commit to a referendum, Conservatives not until 2017. Why the heck in 2017? Why couldn't we have had one sooner?

This party political system is outdated; they ALL forget the ONE main thing. They are there to serve US, not the beliefs that they think we have. Who on earth ever reads a Party Manifesto? Who has ever seen one? It's all bullshit, served up to people who are, in the main, swayed by a few headlines.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    This party political system is outdated; they ALL forget the ONE main thing. They are there to serve US, not the beliefs that they think we have. Who on earth ever reads a Party Manifesto? Who has ever seen one? It's all bullshit, served up to people who are, in the main, swayed by a few headlines.
    I'd broadly agree - except Labout forgot 2 things:

1) To give us in in/out EU referendum (actually Blair promised twice) on 20 April 2004 he told Parliament it should debate the European constitutional question "in detail and decide upon it" and "then let the people have the final say". Labour manifesto 2005 - "We will put it to the British people in a referendum and campaign wholeheartedly for a 'Yes' vote."

2) Labour also forgot to ask the indigenous British population whether or not we wanted to become a dangerous multicultural dungheap

Andy doesn't recall any of this!

I'd broadly agree - except Labout forgot 2 things:

1) To give us in in/out EU referendum (actually Blair promised twice) on 20 April 2004 he told Parliament it should debate the European constitutional question "in detail and decide upon it" and "then let the people have the final say". Labour manifesto 2005 - "We will put it to the British people in a referendum and campaign wholeheartedly for a 'Yes' vote."

2) Labour also forgot to ask the indigenous British population whether or not we wanted to become a dangerous multicultural dungheap

Andy doesn't recall any of this!

That was 2009. Now tell me Dedworth, why didn't he hold a referendum in the last 5 yrs? Oh hang on Dedworth, he's pro-European!

Plymouth MP's anger as Home Secretary refuses Thai woman's visa appeal
    Alison Seabeck, Labour MP for Plymouth Moor View, says Home Secretary Theresa May personally reviewed the case and refused to reverse the decision to deport Mrs Doidge.

“I’m actually quite angry,” Ms Seabeck said.

AN online petition has been created urging the Home Office to allow Jirapon Doidge to stay in the UK.

On Wednesday evening the petition had attracted 16 signatures.
    Oh dear

Read more here .

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Plymouth-MP-s-
    anger-Home-Secretary-refuses-Thai/story-26048245-detail/story.html

Check out the comments at the bottom of the article.

Yes, I've just checked them Terpe. Not a great deal of Sympathy being shown. I'm afraid this country has had its bellyful of immigration, and even those of us who have a loving relationship are having to suffer now.

I will also add as an aside, I still find the majority of English folk still seem to find a big age gap between couples, somewhat against the grain - especially women!

Me, I'm coming up to 63 this year, and to put it politely I find I have very little in common with women of my own age.

Maybe it's a man thing!

No matter what the circumstances, I can just imagine how they will be feeling right now. They have my sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Check out the comments at the bottom of the article.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information