Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Now Cameron's wife is at it!

Samantha Cameron working as a creative consultant for luxury leather firm Smythson, which shifted its headquarters to Luxembourg to dodge UK tax.

Well thats no surprise is it.

David Cameron repeatedly dodged questions today on whether he would close a loophole which allows hedge fund operators to avoid millions in taxes.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david-cameron-how-you-feel-5101528

I have said it before, be they Conservative, Lib Dem or Labour, Most Politicians are in it for what they can get out of it for themselves. They don't represent you or I, they represent "The Self Party". As proof, you only need to look at what Salary Increases they vote for themselves as MPs. It's 11%, whilst Joe public has to put up with a mere 1% rise - if indeed any at all.

It was alleged Cherie Blair, whilst PM's wife, was raking in Thousands from her Consultative work, so we should not be at all surprised to find Cameron's wife doing the same thing. What would be surprising is, if she didn't.

It is wrong for a Company to earn their profits in this Country, yet be allowed to avoid paying Millions in Taxes simply by relocating its HQ to another Country. But surely in Cameron's case, there is a conflict of interests here; on the one hand, she is the PM's wife, whilst on the other, she is offering a Consultancy service to a Tax-Avoiding Company.

Jeez! If you or I forget to declare a small job we've done with a value of a hundred pounds or so, we are treated like criminals. Yet, here we are with yet another BIG Company legally avoiding paying Tax. It's all wrong and none of the main parties will close the loopholes, because their fingers are also in the same Pie. Grrrrrrrrrrr ... and they reckon Philippine Politicians are corrupt? Ours are NO different.

No surprises, Cameron the hypocrite!

Cameron says he's 'happy' to publish his tax return to show he's paying his fair share

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3QoNZA7wI

and then

Cameron and Osborne shelve plans to publish their tax returns ahead of the general election

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3QoONC7Fl
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Thats a surprise Joe, coming from one of the Tory rags. It must be bad.

1. “Lobbying is the next big scandal waiting to happen… it goes to the heart of why people are so fed up with politics." Truth: After being hit by a lobbying scandal, the PM refused to name the tycoons who'd paid to schmooze him over wine and dinner at No10.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meet-david-camerons-dinner-pals-3057468

Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    I have said before, be they Conservative, Lib Dem or Labour, Most Politicians are in it for what they can get out of it for themselves. They don't represent you or I, they represent "The Self Party". As proof, you only need to look at what Salary Increases they vote for themselves as MPs. It's 11%, whilst Joe public has to put up with a mere 1% rise - if indeed any at all.

It was alleged Cherie Blair, whilst PM's wife, was raking in Thousands from her Consultative work, so we should not be at all surprised to find Cameron's wife doing the same thing. What would be surprising is, if she didn't.

It is wrong for a Company to earn its profits in this Country, yet be allowed to avoid paying Millions in Taxes simply by relocating its HQ to another Country. But surely in Cameron's case, there is a conflict of interest here; on the one hand she is the PM's wife, whilst on the other, she is offering a Consultancy service to a Tax-Avoiding Company.

Jeez! If you or I forget to declare a small job we've done with a value of a hundred pounds or so, we are treated like criminals. Yet here we are with yet another Big Company legally avoiding paying Tax. It's all wrong and none of the main Parties will close the loopholes, because their fingers are also in the same Pie. Grrrrrrrrrrr ... and they reckon Philippine Politicians are corrupt? Ours are NO different.

One rule for them and another for us.

David Cameron's IN-LAWS have links with a string of tax havens
    And the PM was branded a .“hypocrite” after boasting about clamping down on tax dodgers, insisting he wants all British firms to be .“headquartered” in the UK.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...string-5108437
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Even the 'Snail' has turned on Cameron

Sam, Smythson and a grilling that left PM red-faced: Cameron faces questions in Commons after revelation upmarket firm wife works for is based in tax haven
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    I have said it before, be they Conservative, Lib Dem or Labour, Most Politicians are in it for what they can get out of it for themselves. They don't represent you or I, they represent "The Self Party". As proof, you only need to look at what Salary Increases they vote for themselves as MPs. It's 11%, whilst Joe public has to put up with a mere 1% rise - if indeed any at all.

It is wrong for a Company to earn their profits in this Country, yet be allowed to avoid paying Millions in Taxes simply by relocating its HQ to another Country. But surely in Cameron's case, there is a conflict of interests here; on the one hand, she is the PM's wife, whilst on the other, she is offering a Consultancy service to a Tax-Avoiding Company.

Jeez! If you or I forget to declare a small job we've done with a value of a hundred pounds or so, we are treated like criminals. Yet, here we are with yet another BIG Company legally avoiding paying Tax. It's all wrong and none of the main parties will close the loopholes, because their fingers are also in the same Pie. Grrrrrrrrrrr ... and they reckon Philippine Politicians are corrupt? Ours are NO different.
    I agree with every word Harry!!
    Nothing ever gets any better..No matter what Political party is in power.
    They are ALL a bunch of self serving knobs IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

Lady Astor's luxury furniture store Oka Direct is more than 50% owned by anonymous shareholders through accounts held in Guernsey
    Source Extracted From Famous Old Quotations:

LADY ASTOR: "Winston, if you were my husband, I would lace your tea with arsenic"

WINSTON CHURCHILL: "Madam, if I were your husband, I'd drink it
    !

... but thought it worthy of reference.

Now Cameron's wife is at it!

Hmm ... I daresay she's been "at it" a few times. After all ... ... she IS married!

Thread Information