Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Nick Clegg defends Katie Price having a £1000 a day Driver/Nurse for her Kid

Banned
    Clegg is a knob - as is the feckless father. It's a shame the boy has such parents

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Quite simply, Andy ... ... "living it up" on Katie's wealth - instead of facing up to his paternal responsibilities.

This is where the whole Welfare State System is used and abused! The Welfare State should be renamed 'The Wealthfare State'. Put in simple terms, if you can afford to pay, then you should pay. The Welfare State was - and is - meant to be a safety net for people who are unable to pay for Health Care that is needed, Housing costs that are needed, and Day to Day Living Costs. I am not picking on Katie Price - who knows how to look after herself - though I dislike her as a person. She is good at flaunting what she has, and what she has added to her natural self.

There needs to be a basic assessment of a person's Income and Wealth. If they don't meet the minimum requirement, then help should be available. But if they do - as in the Katie Price/Dwight Yorke instance - then it's totally abusing the system. And if it's a loophole, then it needs to be closed as soon as possible, so that help goes to people who really deserve it and NOT to Millionairesses who are on another jolly earning a few hundred Grand just for being live onscreen and flaunting their lifestyles. I wonder who is paying for her Childcare costs while she is on TV and away from home? I have no doubts she is claiming any Government help that's available in this instance also..

As for Nick Clegg well, a few years ago, I was of a mind he might make a more than useful politician. However, I have to say now, I was wrong in my belief. He is out to do nothing more than feather his own nest, and the sooner he is replaced as Lib Dem leader, the sooner the Lib Dems will become a creditable political force. Although, with the rise of UKIP, I very much doubt that will happen, as UKIP are seen as the only party who opposes the EU and offer a way out of mass immigration that has seen the UK lose its National Identity.

Trusted Member
    Until our society stops rewarding stupidity and irresponsibility...

...WE will continue to pay for it.

Little bit surprised people are not up in arms about this one. Seems acceptable to abuse this system if you're a millionaire chavvy tramp as opposed to an average chavvy tramp.

If an elderly person needs care and attention - and happens to own a property - the State jumps in and helps itself ... and yet, here we have a multi-millionairess receiving State aid to send her son by a millionaire footballer to a special school

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    Little bit surprised people are not up in arms about this one. Seems acceptable to abuse this system if you're a millionaire chavvy tramp as opposed to an average chavvy tramp.

If an elderly person needs care and attention - and happens to own a property - the State jumps in and helps itself ... and yet, here we have a multi-millionairess receiving State aid to send her son by a millionaire footballer to a special school
    Good analogy re care for home-owning elderly, Marco.

You could consider posting it as an enraged reader's comment here :-

No wonder she wants us to pay for her son's taxis! £100,000 new teeth. £450,000 on THREE weddings. The obscene spending of Katie Price - the £45m star who insists the council ferry her disabled son to school

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz3QJ5o7LGF

Local millionaires in Harrogate regularly use taxis to get their kids to school - paid for by the State. If the child is not on a recognised bus route, they can claim for it - and they do!

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    You could consider posting it as an enraged reader's comment here :-

Done

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    Done
    Well done Marco, your Mum will be happy

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Local millionaires in Harrogate regularly use taxis to get their kids to school - paid for by the State. If the child is not on a recognised bus route, they can claim for it - and they do!
    A good example of why some of us get peeved at the rich, Les. Jealousy doesn't come into it.

That peeves me too Jamie but some people are very bitter about people having more than them period!

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    That peeves me too Jamie but some people are very bitter about people having more than them period!
    Fair enough. Usually though, they're the sort who don't want to make an effort in life.

There seems to be a notion that just because you've paid in you're entitled to take out like some sort of savings club. That's not right IMO.

Katie Price is reported to be worth £35 to £40 million. It's not reported how much the father, Dwight Yorke is worth though.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post

As for Nick Clegg well, a few years ago, I was of a mind he might make a more than useful politician. However, I have to say now, I was wrong in my belief.
    ... nowadays Clegg has become more of a "fly in the ointment
    "!

Thread Information