Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Delayed

Delayed

I've been waiting for ages for my visa. It's been about 2 months now. I emailed the UKVI for the current status of my visa application and this is their reply:

"A decision on your application has been delayed whilst further enquiries are being conducted."

How long do they need to make enquiries, and what enquiries they need to undertake?

Please help ...

Thanks.

Hi there and welcome aboard Filipino UK

You don't mention which type of visa or where you applied from so I guess it's a settlement type from Manila.

If you take a look here at the UKVI visa processing times
    you'll see that most applications are processed within 60 days, however some may take longer.

Don't forget that there's been a significant number of holidays and non-working days during that past couple of months which could have impacted on any enquiries being followed up by the Manila Hub

Those specific enquiries could be related to any of the key issues, often relating to your sponsors Financial position or any relationship issues.

Do you have happen to have any immigration history that may need additional checks?

Fingers crossed for a positive outcome

Hi Terpe, 'n' thanks for the reply. Yes, it's a Settlement Visa and I have two kids with me as dependants. Yes I've been to UK last March 2014 till September 2014 and I'm really optimistic for the outcome. My husband has a good job in Royal Mail, has his own house and meets financial requirements as they ask. We're just keeping our fingers crossed. Thanks a lot.

Let us know when you get the visa

Yes - sure I will - as soon as I've heard from UKVI.

Never got any email from ukvi or any sms unless i contact them and they said ur application in currently on progress ...MEANS? Hv to wait ... need ASAP ...

Never got any email from ukvi or any sms unless i contact them and they said ur application is currently on progress ...MEANS? Hv to wait ... need ASAP ...

I got email today from uk visa manila hub saying : OFFICIAL: UK Visa Application: UKVI-Manila Visa Hub (Ref: xxxxxxxxx) Your decision will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 working days unless you have been advised it will be returned by courier or have paid an additional courier fee.
    Means ???? I for visa or not????

I got email today from uk visa manila hub saying : OFFICIAL: UK Visa Application: UKVI-Manila Visa Hub (Ref: xxxxxxxxx) Your decision will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 working days unless you have been advised it will be returned by courier or have paid an additional courier fee.
    Means ???? I for visa or not????

got visa today !!!! Worth waiting !!!! Goodluck to all applicant !!!

I got my visa already says valid 4/2/15 until 4/11/17 which comes first date? Or months? Just confuse?

Thread Information