Dear All,

I have spent last 10 days - many hours a day - searching as my fiancée and I plan she will get a fiancée visa to marry in the UK in November.

I think I need an advisor, as my house is built on its own land, so will need a Land Registry Certificate. I Have someone living on a Rent-a-Room basis in the house no tenancy (3 other rooms available) so will need a Surveyor's Certificate on rooms available for our use.

Proof I am single to marry, I guess, will come from the Registry Office, as I am about to book the wedding and hall for reception. The really helpful replies mean I am relatively happy we know the documents needed for my fiancé in the Philippines

Documents for me to provide( financial):

SA 302 from Tax Office with letter from accountant and latest tax return (is that tax return still necessary?) and my income reaches threshold.

Certificate of Tax paid last year with UTR

Proof of National Insurance paid last year

Do you still need a Certificate of Self Employment - even though SA 302 from Tax Office states income from self employment?

12 months' private and business bank statements stamped and with letter I am getting from bank.

I fly out February 12 this year for 2 months and we hope, together, to fix application with the documents I take out to Philippines.

Is there anyone who can recommend a competent advisor to make sure we have all documents we need for fiancée application? I spent Monday in hospital with what appears was stress and anxiety, not a heart attack. In my business I am overloaded with work, so really need to get all answers to retain some bodily health.

If I get this application wrong we have a huge delay, costs of appeal etc, hence I ask for an advisor's name.

Thankyou for all the help I've received so far on the forum.