Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Business opportunity to all Filipinos living anywhere in the world. UK, USA, MIDDLE EAST, ASIA etc..

I have no ever intention to scammed all out on you here NOR to post any related website that I am involved with it.

My intention is to gather all FILIPINOS whose looking for a business opportunity to build business from home if you have a wife, friends, or know someone that is looking for a business opportunity to build on their own comfort zone find me on Facebook and allow me to help you don't be scared to try out new expand your knowledge and give yourself a chance to grow. I know majority of people wanted to play safe all their life they just want to apply for a certain job in a certain company because they thought its an easy path for them to do so but what about if I am telling you that you don't need to go out to have a job/business you have it all in your fingertips right there in front of you every single day. The advantage of building business from home is you have all the time in your life to spend quality time with your loved ones I am blessed enough that at early stage of my arriving in the UK I made a decision to step up and become a person that I wanted to be. Building business from home is quite scary for most not because it is hard to build one but because of the lack of determination and if you have a burning desire deep within you can make it through because I did and just like you I have no ever experience before too.

If you are a mum that wish to have your own income building business from home or preferably a wife that wish to hand over some cash to your husband to help out on day to day, OR maybe to help your family in the Philippines using your own hard earned money , I was that person before and without any delay I took ACTION and not just me benefits my success but also my husband whom now fully retired in spending his own money on my own personal needs.

If you decide to work with me and be part of my team I am gonna tell you I am here with you all the way through until you are fully comfortable enough to be on your own . We are not not just building a business together but we are building a friendship too which I believe is important to have trust one another for us to be comfortable in sharing our each others goal. Let me help you to motivate you, let me help you to fix whatever beliefs that is blocking on you because for me inner self is the first and foremost priority of all, you've got to get rid all of the limiting beliefs in order for the abundance to easily flow through you, no business/jobs will work no matter how hard work if you put into if you aren't willing to get rid all off the negativity inside you. I am looking for self driven ,motivated individual,someone that is willing to learn and coach able enough, someone that is ready to change her life for the better. contact me. don't delay.

TAKE ACTION NOW.

I hope you will not continue to flood this forum with the same message.

The more I read, the more I think Pyramid scheme

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    I hope you will not continue to flood this forum with the same message.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Sounds good but I have no time for another job. My work is very draining as it is
    No amount of makeup can mask an ugly heart

It's alright, people have their own points of view. It's down to our own individual belief system. I couldn't argue enough about the Pyramid Scheme - which is definitely not my kind of thing. You can find me on facebook and meet up face to face.

Thank you.

If you mention "Royale" or "Saladmaster", then I will say something rude

(both pyramid schemes of course in their own way, where it's only possible for those WAYYYYYYYYYY up the pyramid to make any money)

Respected Member
    All this talk is pointless without knowing more about what this business is. Can you give us a few hints Mary?

Quote Originally Posted by Trefor View Post
    All this talk is pointless without knowing more about what this business is. Can you give us a few hints Mary?
    If you want more information Trefor then do as she suggests and contact her directly.

Let's not continue these issues here. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Iani View Post
    If you mention "Royale" or "Saladmaster", then I will say something rude

(both pyramid schemes of course in their own way, where it's only possible for those WAYYYYYYYYYY up the pyramid to make any money)

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Pyramid Schemes offer you endless of opportunities in exchange of your hard-earned money by doing nothing at all.

NETWORKING involves hard work and determination. Like any other businesses in the world, you have to get up and be determined and willing to learn. it clearly has physical products instead of just buying products that you don't get paid for at all. Why not buy products, recommend and get paid for it ? It pays great dividends in return as you reach the higher level in marketing such as free travel, car plan etc. How does it sounds like a pyramid? It only sounds pyramid to those people who expect money to fall into their lap. And who knows? Your products might be the products they are looking for and at the same time help them to earn extra money by just using, recommending and recruiting. I am not into the company you have mentioned above.

Pyramids only exist to those who have a pyramid mindset. Pyramid is out of my vocabulary. My facebook is:

maryann.garson@yahoo.com

I can easily show our business presentation.

Thank you.

Thread Information