Well, this hoodie got into my taxi the other day and asked me to take him to the police station. Looking at him, he was the worst sort - a real bad apple.
I asked if he was signing his bail condition to which he replied he was. What a bad boy!

Anyway, he returned to the taxi and took him home.
He went to get money and the poor petal had none.

So he said if I called later that evening I would get paid, and he would pay me as, if he did not, he was fully aware he would be breaching his bail conditions.

Well, the little devil never paid me. So, after 2 visits to the address, I went to see the cops and made a booking to give a statement.

Well, it was for 8am next day. Copper turned up at 8.30 am

We took an hour to take my statement, only for the copper to say I probably won't get anything as it's not in the public interest to chase £12.
I said, "if i nick a packet of Smarties from Poundland would i be arrested?" and the answer was "yes."

The naughty boy had committed Armed Robbery, had served 7 years in jail and was awaiting another court appearance on 10 charges of theft. What a devil he is.

Upshot is, I have heard nothing from the police; all they said was, "we might lock him up for the night."

No idea what happened. He is from a notorious family and it looks like I wasted 2 hours on trying to get my money!

Oh well, such things happen. Good to know the Criminal Justice System works so well (NOT!)

(This thread is officially censored by myself for forum harmony)