Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Red face SET (M) ILR Premium service (my experience)

I booked my premium service appointment for my SET(M) ILR, 4 weeks ahead just to make sure I can get a slot. There are plenty of centre to choose from. We chose Cardiff, as it was the closest.

To book an appointment, click here:

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-serv...an-appointment

Once you finish filling up your details, you can now choose the centre and pay. Just follow what it says on the site. It’s easy to navigate anyway. Unfortunately, you have to pay in full. The booking fee (£400) plus the visa fee (£1,093). Meaning you must be ready to pay the whole amount before you book an appointment. After that, you will receive a confirmation letter and payment form. You must print both because you will need them to enter the building.

On the day of your appointment, you must be there 15 minutes early. In our case, the office called me to tell that I can go there early because apparently they are not busy. So my husband and I arrived there at 11am (an hour early) and underwent some security checks. I had to leave my bottle of perfume. They said it’s a threat to others. I guess it is then. The guard also asked for my confirmation letter and the payment form.

The receptionist will be the first person to greet you inside to confirm your identity. Then you will be asked to sit in the waiting room and the lady gives you a number. We were Number 103 - even though they were only two applicants. . We only waited about 5 minutes before they called our number. The guy scanned through my documents. He complimented me on my files and said they were very organized. Remember to separate one folder for the originals and the other for the copies. You must do this to make your application faster.

After that we were sent back to the waiting room again for my biometrics. After some time, they took my finger prints and photo. And we again waited for the last step to let them check all my papers. We waited nervously about 1 hour and 45minutes before they called my back in. I was so glad when the lady said they'd approved my visa. She gave me back my two folders. The only things they did keep were my biometric card for my FLR(M) and some of my copies. I will receive my new biometric card after 7 to 10 days or earlier.

Here are are all the things I gave to them. I might have ‘over killed’ it. Well, it's better to give them more than to gave them less.
    No amount of makeup can mask an ugly heart

I. Cover Letter
    II. Payment Printout & Transaction Confirmation Mail
    III. SET (M) Form
    Passport sized Photos (Both)
    IV. Passports (Both)
    V. Biometric Residence Card
    VI. Life in the UK test Result
    VII. International English language Testing System (IELTS)
    VIII. Birth Certificate (Both)
    IX. Marriage Certificate
    X. Report of Marriage
    XI. Divorce paper / Decree Absolute (Spouse)
    XII. Finances
    Applicant
    a) 6 months Bank Statements
    b) Work Contract and Employment Certification
    c) Payslips
    d) P60
    e) P45
    Spouse
    a) 6 Months Bank Statements
    b) Pension
    c) Resent Consultancy Invoices
    XIII. Evidence of cohabitation span of 2years
    Applicant
    a) Bank Letters
    b) Work Contract (Refer to finances section)
    c) Dentist Letters
    d) HM Revenue and Customs
    e) National Insurance Number
    f) NHS letters
    g) Telephone bills and letters –SKY
    h) Mobile contact and statement – O2
    i) Paypal letter
    Spouse
    a) 6 months Bank statements (Refer to finances section)
    b) Electric letters and bills
    c) Council Tax bill
    d) Water bills
    e) NHS letters
    f) Rent
    g) Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
    h) Residence Parking Permit
    i) Mobile contract- O2
    Joint Names
    a. 6 months Bank Statements
    b. Electricity Letter and bills
    c. Electricity and Gas bill

Please bear in mind that you don’t have to follow everything on the list. This is only based on my personal experience. Just remember to show them evidence that you lived with your partner for 2 years.

I hope this helps to all other members of this forum that will apply for their Indefinite Leave soon.

Cheers,
    Analyn
    No amount of makeup can mask an ugly heart

Hello Ms. Ana, thank you so much for the information, it's very helpful...

Quote Originally Posted by MissAna View Post
    I booked my premium service appointment for my SET(M) ILR, 4 weeks ahead just to make sure I can get a slot. There are plenty of Centres to choose from. We chose Cardiff as it was the closest. To book an appointment, click here:

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-serv...an-appointment

Once you finish filling up your details, you can now choose the Centre and pay. Just follow what it said on the site. It’s easy to navigate anyway. Unfortunately, you have to pay in full. The booking fee (£400) plus the visa fee (£1,093). Meaning you must be ready to pay the whole amount before you book an appointment. After that, you will receive a confirmation letter and payment form. You must print both because you will need them to enter the building.

On the day of your appointment, you must be there 15 minutes early. In our case, the office called me to tell that I can go there early because apparently they were not busy. So my husband and I arrived there at 11am (an hour early) and underwent some security checks. I had to leave my bottle of perfume. They said it’s a threat to others. I guess it is then. The guard also asked for my confirmation letter and the payment form.

The receptionist will be the first person to greet you inside to confirm your identity. Then you will be asked to sit in the waiting room and the lady gives you a number. We were Number 103 - even though there were only two applicants . We waited about 5 minutes before they called our number. The guy scanned through my documents. He complimented me on my files and said they were very organized. Remember to separate one folder for the originals and the other for the copies. You must do this to make your application faster.

After that, we were sent back to the waiting room again for my biometrics. After some time they took my finger prints and photo. And we again waited for the last step to let them check all my papers. We waited nervously for about 1 hour and 45 minutes before they called me back in. I was so glad when the lady said they'd approved my visa. She gave me back my two folders. The only things they did keep were my biometric card for my FLR(M) and some of my copies. I will receive my biometric card after 7 to 10 days or earlier.

Here are all the things I gave to them. I might have ‘over killed’ it. Well, it's better to give them more than to give them less.
    Thank you for getting back to us to share your experience on your one last step of visa worries. Happy for you

Thank you sis, and congratulations xx
    ADAMGRACE

Thread Information