Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Needing advice please

Hello again, I just booked an appointment online for PEO service. Do I need to fill up an application online? Just confused with this one, it says on the site:

" If you are filling in an application online, you will be able to see it here while you are completing it. Once you have completed the application, you will only be able to see your application reference number and the cover sheet (if your application had one).

If you have only booked an appointment (and paid for your application, where relevant) you will be able to see your payment reference number and your payment sheet.

All information relating to your application or appointment will be deleted 100 days after the date listed below as ‘submitted’, ‘filled in online’ or ‘booked’ ".

I've already paid the fee and just a bit confused as to what to do next. Help please.

Thanks.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    No. You have to print the application form and fill it up. I believe you are applying for ILR, right?
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    No. You have to print the application form and fill it up. I believe you are applying for ILR, right?
    Hi Rayna, yes I'm applying for ILR. Thank you so much for your response. So, since I already paid it online, I guess I don't need to fill up the payment section of the form. Am I correct? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by filscot99 View Post
    Hi Rayna, yes I'm applying for ILR. Thank you so much for your response. So, since I already paid it online, I guess I don't need to fill up the payment section of the form. Am I correct? Thanks

Yeah that's correct.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post

Yeah that's correct.
    Rayna, do I need to send a photo copy of all my documents for ILR application if I will have PEO appointment? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by filscot99 View Post
    Rayna, do I need to send a photo copy of all my documents for ILR application if I will have PEO appointment? thanks
    No you don't have to. I am not sending any. When I applied for my FLR(M) via post, I didn't send any photocopies either. All my documents were returned to me.
    -=rayna.keith=-

Thread Information