Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar

FLR(M) waiting times?

Does anyone have any idea about the current waiting times for FLR(M) from what I understand UKVI are saying a decision is likely within 8 weeks of application?

Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Does anyone have any idea about the current waiting times for FLR(M) from what I understand UKVI are saying a decision is likely within 8 weeks of application?
    Hello Markroomspain. I am also on the process of applying for FLR (M). Yes, it says 8 weeks if the application is submitted by post. However, we can have the decision on the day if we applied in person or what they call the premium service. My husband and I opt to do the latter. We are still filling out the application and check for available schedules. I am literally finding threads of members here who have shared their experiences in FLR applications. If I am not able to find the answers to my questions, I will eventually make a new thread, at least to give attention to those who could help.

By the way, have you submitted your FLR application already?

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2014 View Post
    Hello Markroomspain. I am also on the process of applying for FLR (M). Yes, it says 8 weeks if the application is submitted by post. However, we can have the decision on the day if we applied in person or what they call the premium service. My husband and I opt to do the latter. We are still filling out the application and check for available schedules. I am literally finding threads of members here who have shared their experiences in FLR applications. If I am not able to find the answers to my questions, I will eventually make a new thread, at least to give attention to those who could help.

By the way, have you submitted your FLR application already?

Anne

Hello Anne,

When do you plan to submit your application? I am doing mine in March and, like you, I'm waiting for help from someone who has already applied. What documents have you gathered so far?
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart

Quote Originally Posted by Leen View Post
    Hello Anne,

When do you plan to submit your application? I am doing mine in March and, like you, I'm waiting for help from someone who has already applied. What documents have you gathered so far?
    Hi Leen!

Will probably submit mine this month if there are available schedules. However, my husband and I find some questions in the form that are confusing ... like how do we keep in touch? Well, we have been living together from the moment I got here. We decided to just write "living together". We are not sure if the question pertains to our communication while I am still in the Philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2014 View Post
    Hi Leen!

Will probably submit mine this month if there are available schedules. However, my husband and I find some questions in the form that are confusing ... like, how do we keep in touch? Well, we have been living together from the moment I got here. We decided to just write "living together". We are not sure if the question pertains to our communication while I am still in the Philippines.
    Hi Anne, just as I thought, 8 weeks. Well better than Rayna had, I believe it was about 9 months.

No, Jamie has not yet applied but will be doing so around May time, so I suppose we are the early ones under the New Rules, but it would be great if people could keep an update on their forthcoming applications.

As to your confusion regarding "how do we keep in touch", yes the UKVI already know you're living together as man and wife..., but you answered correctly "living together". Best of luck.

Mark...

Quote Originally Posted by Leen View Post
    Hello Anne when do you plan to submit your application? I am doing mine in March and, like you, I'm waiting for help from someone who has already applied. what documents have you gathered so far?
    Hi Leen.

We have letters addressed to both of us; also individually over the past 2 years plus:

Marriage Certificate.

Our son's Birth Certificate,

6 months' Bank Statements.

6 months' Payslips.
    Jamie's Passport.

My passport + copies of every page. (does not need to be certified)

2 passport size photographs of Jamie.

1 passport size photograph of myself.

That's what we will be including at time of application plus the £601 fee !

Anyone wishing to add anything I have missed? Anyway guys, good luck to you all...

Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Hi Leen.

We have letters addressed to both of us; also individually over the past 2 years plus:

Marriage Certificate.

Our son's Birth Certificate,

6 months' Bank Statements.

6 months' Payslips.
    Jamie's Passport.

My passport + copies of every page. (does not need to be certified)

2 passport size photographs of Jamie.

1 passport size photograph of myself.

That's what we will be including at time of application plus the £601 fee !

Anyone wishing to add anything I have missed? Anyway guys, good luck to you all...
    Thanks Mark!

I'll get back at you once we're done with the application Leen..

Thread Information