Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Cheap flights to Cebu

Now I know you can get a cheap flight to Manila from Heathrow, but I think I have found the bargain of the year - and it is only January!

My wife comes from Cebu and I have had the cheap flights to Manila and the nightmare of transferring to another terminal and getting an internal fight. Not something I'd like to do again.

Well, I booked with Cathay Pacific from Manchester straight in to Cebu - missing out Manila - for £517 bargain.

The sales end on the 16th Jan with Cathay.

Can't argue with that.

Saw flights with Cathay Pacific going for around £525 from Heathrow to Manila in the Spring.

Hi Rory,

That's great to know a direct flight to Cebu as my girlfriend lives in Cebu, but I can only find flights that stopover at Hong Kong - I could be doing something wrong with the search

Daryl

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daryl.T View Post
    Hi Rory,

That's great to know a direct flight to Cebu as my girlfriend lives in Cebu, but I can only find flights that stopover at Hong Kong - I could be doing something wrong with the search

Daryl
    He did say straight to Cebu but didn't say it was a direct flight without a stopover.

As far as I'm aware there is no direct flight to Cebu non-stop from UK.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekee View Post
    As far as I'm aware there is no direct flight to Cebu non-stop from UK.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    You're right Cheekee, plenty of flights from Heathrow & Manchester to Cebu but via Hong Kong, Singapore etc, depending on what airline one uses. We use the term direct I suppose because we don't have to travel via Manila!

The flights we booked were "straight" to Cebu and missing out Manila but there is no flight direct to Cebu from any airport in the UK. The best you can get is Heathrow to Manila, that is direct but Manila must be the worst airport I have known to get out of or changing terminals. I would avoid flying in to Manila unless your destinations is Manila.

Cathay Pacific has its hub at Hong Kong so we will be flying Manchester - Hong Kong - Cebu.

The last time I checked, there were only 2 International Airports in the Philippines and they were Manila and Cebu, so you are limited to what city you will land in and working your way from there.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    I got an email today from Singapore Airlines. £580 from UK to Manila/Cebu/Davao/Kalibo.

http://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/...le-flights.jsp
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    I got an email today from Singapore Airlines. £580 from UK to Manila/Cebu/Davao/Kalibo.

http://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/...le-flights.jsp
    Fantastic price, Rayna! And so very timely (for me) that you've received an email containing this particular link ... because, as it happens, the husband of Myrna's niece who lives in Hartlepool is planning to visit his sister in Davao either next month - or March - subject to being granted leave of absence by his new boss.

And Brian ... I see you're looking at this thread at the present moment. Now ... if you could explain to your hospital consultant that you really need to get back to the Phils in order to attend to pressing business - also mentioning the reasonably~priced air fare - well ... ... you never know your luck ... he might be able to "pull some strings" to bring forward the date of your gall bladder surgery.

's just an ... but worth a try!

£758 Manchester to Cebu booked today. It would have been cheaper if work didn't leave it until this week to approve my leave request

Flying with Cathay too

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Fantastic price, Rayna! And so very timely (for me) that you've received an email containing this particular link ... because, as it happens, the husband of Myrna's niece who lives in Hartlepool is planning to visit his sister in Davao either next month - or March - subject to being granted leave of absence by his new boss.

Arthur, take note that it states on that link that travel dates would have to be from 10 April 2015 to 11 June 2015.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post

Arthur, take note that it states on that link that travel dates would have to be from 10 April 2015 to 11 June 2015.
    ... due to over~excitement at the time, I'd failed to take note of the dates available. Thanks anyway.

Iloilo

Iloilo is also a international airport but at this time only has international flights from Hong Kong and Singapore. Cebu Pacific. So you could always book a flight to either of these then book another flight with Cebu Pacific. If you do do this remember the baggage allowance may not be the same on different airlines. Plus of course you have toi reclaim your baggage in either Singapore or Hong Kong and recheck in.

Thread Information