Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

What Is The Best Mall In Manila?

For the modern generation in the Philippines, malls are the best place to hang out with friends, family and even a dating place with a loved one, the reason is that the mall has everything inside; from food, play areas, movie rooms, different stores of clothes and gadgets. Since Manila is the centre of trading in the Philippines, a lot of businessmen invested to put malls in this area, but what is the best mall in Manila?
    Robinsons Place Manila is a very nice mall that is located in the heart of Manila, it is just a walking distance from the enchanting Manila Bay. It is also near some establishments like the community of residences, government and business offices, schools, hospitals, and churches. Although this mall is located in a busy area where the city noise and pollutions are also there, their management makes sure that the customer will find a comfortable and quiet ambiance inside their mall.
    This Mall is open to anyone, so they put stores that can provide the needs for different kinds of people. Robinsons Mall has an area that is suitable for family, kids, teenagers, a group of friends or even for someone who wants to enjoy Malling alone. The Robinsons mall is a 7-level shopping complex that offers services from local and international retail shops, dining outlets and entertainment facilities. They started to operate in 1995 and until now they have continually evolved to become the best shopping and dining centre in the area for more that 1.5 million Manillenos.
    The mall is covers the 1st level up to 4th level, and you’ll find over 500 different stores that include ticketing offices, fashion stores for men, women and kids. They also have fast food chains and some good restaurants that can serve delicious food; toy stores, bookstores and salons can also be found in this mall.
    The best part of this mall compared to others is that at all levels, they have different restaurants and stores that are accessible to everyone. The cinema house is good, wide and very accommodating for anyone who wants to watch movies like they’re in their own place. The parking lot is from 5th level to 7th level that can handle 1000 cars. This is the best mall for someone who wants to shop and eat, watch movie and meet friends at the same time, because this mall has everything you need.
    http://filipinaroses.com/what-is-the...all-in-manila/ | mall, What Is The Best Mall In Manila

I can see myself being there many many times next month

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    I can see myself being there many many times next month
    I can almost hear your wallet crying at the thought

As always with me Peter, there is a budget. Kuripot, so they say

Thread Information