Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Link please

Link please

Hi, my girlfriend wants me to send her a link for the fiancée visa application form, can anyone post it for me, please.

Thank you

Is it still called a Fiancée Visa? I've looked and I can never see a visa for a fiancée.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Application for the fiancee visa should be done online.

Here's the link: https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/apply

If you want to see what the form that she needs to fill up online looks like, here's a link where you can see a sample form.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ent-form-vaf4a

You also need to print out and fill up the Appendix 2 of VAF4A: financial requirements form from the link above and it must be submitted along with the printed application form she'd be filling up online.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

I have been through this before with my first wife but some things have changed. Can I ask, if we apply online now, when do we need things like pictures, emails, etc., ie: proof of our relationship?

Is it a case of, you apply online, then you have an interview - and that's when you need to take the pictures?

P.S. Thanks for the links

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac M View Post
    I have been through this before with my first wife but some things have changed. Can I ask, if we apply online now, when do we need things like pictures, emails, etc., ie: proof of our relationship?

Is it a case of, you apply online, then you have an interview - and that's when you need to take the pictures?

P.S. Thanks for the links
    She needs to fill up the forms and pay the application fee online (using a Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card). Then she needs to make an appointment at VFS (I believe it's also done online now, you better check it on their website http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/philippines/) for an appointment to submit all the documents (the printed filled up application form including the Appendix 2 form, all the supporting documents like bank statements, proof of relationship, photos, etc.). There will be no interview when she submits the application form and documents at VFS. They will just get it all from her and she will be required to do biometrics right there (fingerprints, signature and photo taken).
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Respected Member
    Hi, check carefully the Financial requirements.
    See notes on Bank Statements.
    If self employed, it's last financial year for Tax Statements.
    Make sure original documents or certified by accountant for tax. Bank finance for other documents by solicitor.
    Check out Terpe's and others' great advice.
    Search on Documents needed - and good luck.

Thread Information