Hi ... i am Juve ... I would say I am not new any more since the forum is very familiar to me already ... it was just I made a new account coz i was not able to retrieve the older one ...

Just a bit flow of details ... I met my bf 2012 thru online and we met personally early in 2013. After the acquaintances, we agreed to start rolling the visa processing.. so I took my medical exam late last year but it was so unfortunate there was a health problem. So it took almost a year till I got my medical result. Now my main concern is ... how, what and where to start the visa processing. I've already got the English and medical results ... but my bf doesn't know anything about to whom he should go for the flow. He approached one solicitor there in UK, but was given wrong information on what visa my bf should go. At first, the solicitor told my bf about the short term visa or the marriage visa, then I only found out that visa is only for marriage there in uk and then i have to go back here in Philippines and do things all over again and take another visa ... so confusing ... then another one. The solicitor advised my bf to get the FLR(M). I found out again thru internet that is for extension of stay there in UK.

We are both fed up with wrong infos. Please help us clear everything ... on what to do first ... I mean what should my bf do first to start the visa? Where can he seek help so he can fill up the form for the visa?

Please do help us ...

Thanks a lot ... hope to hear from you soon ...