Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thumbs down When a relationship goes wrong .......

I feel so sorry for this guy, he looks a broken man .............

[LINK REMOVED]
    Last edited by raynaputi; 9th December 2014 at 23:38. Reason: as requested by the OP..

The guy has a few mental issues Rosie and I think he probably gave his Mrs a bit of abuse and that's why she left him..
    There are many Filipino`s trying to help him via Facebook etc but the family in the U.S and the R.P seem to be demanding privacy.
    To be frank, he is a mess and he needs to go home..Lets hope he makes it.

Message powered by Mitsubishi Adventure and a cheap piece of crap Chinese inverter.

Trusted Member
    Yes, it's all over Facebook.

Apparently recorded about 150 yards from the US embassy, where he'd be better off heading IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    The guy has a few mental issues Rosie and I think he probably gave his Mrs a bit of abuse and that's why she left him..
    There are many Filipino`s trying to help him via Facebook etc but the family in the U.S and the R.P seem to be demanding privacy.
    To be frank, he is a mess and he needs to go home..Lets hope he makes it.

Message powered by Mitsubishi Adventure and a cheap piece of crap Chinese inverter.
    Compared to some of my mugshots he looks a respectable member of society.

Taken from here http://www.vamshare.com/american-roa...s-for-6-weeks/

It’s highly unusual to see a foreigner roams the impoverished streets of Manila. That’s why when this foreign guy was seen roaming the streets, he receives a lot of attentions and a video of him quickly went viral in the internet. Many people have mistaken him for being homeless because of his clothes and his poor appearance.

It turns out the guy is 59 year old American named Bob Kotan. He roams the street of Kalaw near Roxas Boulevard for 6 weeks, looking for his wife and son who left him all alone and broke. He doesn’t have anyone else because he has no other family or friends in the Philippines aside from them.

In the short video, Bob desperately pleads for his wife, Zenny Ollada, and his son Kc James Kotan to come back. He sincerely expressed his love for her and how much he missed them both. Bob apologized a couple of times for all the fights and arguments that they’ve been through.

Bob desperately needs the help of the social media. If anybody has information about his wife and son, please let them watch this video.

Comments on YouTube say that he's a druggie and abused his wife. Whether or not it's true I don't know, but if it is, I have no sympathy for bullies whatsoever.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    I can imagine how he feels, when I arrived from Philippines to the UK December 3rd 2010 until February 11th 2011 I had nowhere to live and I only had the clothes on my back that I wore in Philippines for the first few days. I just stayed a few nights here and a few there until I got a flight back to Philippines, that's when Maritess saved the day, she stuck by me and has never let me down to this day. Hope this man find's someone to save his day!

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Comments on YouTube say that he's a druggie and abused his wife. Whether or not it's true I don't know, but if it is, I have no sympathy for bullies whatsoever.
    If he's an abuser and on drugs and it's proven to be true that's a different story!

Trusted Member
    Right now I feel sorrier for all those poor souls who are losing their property or even their lives in the Phils typhoon, rather than one inadequate attention-seeking American.

Only they know what's the truth

But from what he says, "one last chance", "I'll never fight with you again", "no matter what you think of me", "try and forgive me", "I promise I will not do anything bad again", "don't think of the past just forget it"

Maybe he has had his last chance
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    "no matter what you think of me", "try and forgive me", "I promise I will not do anything bad again"
    statement alone ... ... seems to imply an admission of responsibility for his own part in the marital rift ...

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Right now I feel sorrier for all those poor souls who are losing their property or even their lives in the Phils typhoon, rather than one inadequate attention-seeking American.
    Seconded

The person holding the camera captured a plea for help for his wife to contact him while he was at probably the lowest point in his life. They posted the video on Youtube and it went viral with offers of help.
    It was a pathetic 10 minutes and highly embarrassing plea without a doubt.. He was obviously desperate etc.
    That said, in that video there were no requests for money, empathy or any help from anyone.
    He says he got 1000`s of texts with offers of help and his family in the U.S were not happy!!
    I`m sure this is an episode he would rather forget!

Why would she want to go back to this loser anyway? He sounds pathetic and already asking for second chance. Sounds like she,s had a rough time with this geezer.

Thread Information