Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Having Trouble Getting a Girlfriend?

Getting a girlfriend can actually be EASY. If you know what you’re doing of course. Coming from a guy who has dated some of the most beautiful women on the planet, I’ll share some secrets with you. Not only can you get better with girls, you’ll also get better at socializing and gain a ton of confidence.

One important thing I can advise you to do, is not to try and impress the girl, but instead try to provide her with good feelings. Make her feel good basically. Don’t come from a frame of trying to get something from a girl, or “being needy” as people would call it, but try to really add value to this person’s life. If you do this, not only will you get a lot of dates, you’ll also impress lots of other people as well.

Also remember that you need to be feeling good if you want a girl to feel good as well. So, if you are feeling very depressed and you start talking to a girl, she’ll feel that you are very depressed, and will soon start to feel very low as well. So it is important, that you feel GOOD when you are talking to a girl, or when you are with her. This is called the law of state transference and works extremely well if you know how to use it. When you feel good, the girl will feel good also. When you bring lots of energy and create a fun vibe, she’ll also become more energetic and will be having a blast right along with you.

For more tips on getting a girlfriend, you can check out this review of the GFAS V2 to kick start your dating life. But remember that no matter how good a program is, you must be taking action in order to get better. So go out there and practice, practice, practice! It’ll be worth the effort in the end. I promise!

http://filipinaroses.com/having-trou...-a-girlfriend/ | Getting a Girlfriend, Having Trouble Getting a Girlfriend?

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

Getting a girlfriend can actually be EASY. If you know what you’re doing of course. Coming from a guy who has dated some of the most beautiful women on the planet, I’ll share some secrets with you. Not only can you get better with girls, you’ll also get better at socializing and gain a ton of confidence.

One important thing I can advise you to do, is not to try and impress the girl, but instead try to provide her with good feelings. Make her feel good basically. Don’t come from a frame of trying to get something from a girl, or “being needy” as people would call it, but try to really add value to this person’s life. If you do this, not only will you get a lot of dates, you’ll also impress lots of other people as well.

Also remember that you need to be feeling good if you want a girl to feel good as well. So, if you are feeling very depressed and you start talking to a girl, she’ll feel that you are very depressed, and will soon start to feel very low as well. So it is important, that you feel GOOD when you are talking to a girl, or when you are with her. This is called the law of state transference and works extremely well if you know how to use it. When you feel good, the girl will feel good also. When you bring lots of energy and create a fun vibe, she’ll also become more energetic and will be having a blast right along with you.

For more tips on getting a girlfriend, you can check out this review of the GFAS V2 to kick start your dating life. But remember that no matter how good a program is, you must be taking action in order to get better. So go out there and practice, practice, practice! It’ll be worth the effort in the end. I promise!

http://filipinaroses.com/having-trou...-a-girlfriend/ | Getting a Girlfriend, Having Trouble Getting a Girlfriend?
    Reminds me of someone!!

Thread Information