Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Sexual Exploitation, This time Birmingham.

Here is a copy of today's Court Report

Six men who have been ordered to stay away from girls after Social Services bosses in Birmingham told how they were taking ''innovative'' legal action in a bid to protect vulnerable children who may be victims of sexual exploitation can be identified, a judge has ruled.

---

I said a few weeks ago when i read the Rotherham case, that it was only the Tip of the Iceberg, this again goes some way to proving it. I see again the "racist" card is being played, well its not racist if they kept themselves to themselves they wouldnt have been in Court, and again it appears to be our friends from a certain faith that seem to be preying on vulnerable young women, These guys need to be locked up and the key thrown away, it seems no one is safe in any of our cities and this is a growing thing amongst them, it seems as soon as they spot a vulnerable young girl she/they are then targeted.

I do have a certain insight into the term vulnerable child, I was myself in a childrens home for several years and am aware of some of the backgrounds that these children can come from, or indeed suffer from. I will just give you an idea of one such child, she came from a broken home she was 13 and very good looking, however i would just say she was fond of men and often ran away from the Childrens Home and leave it at that. I can just imagine if these kind of people came across such a girl these days, it doesnt bear thinking about, and is why the justice system needs to come down hard on these kind of cases, they need to be stamped out, otherwise it sends out the wrong kind of signals, namely that anyone is fair game for this type of behavior especially when Drugs and Booze are readily available and often used as a temptation.

I say this not against a certain race but all races, colour or creed.

Banned
    I think this is an earlier write up of the same case Harry

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....light=grooming

The names show the scum to be of the usual suspect ethnicity

If these kind of offenders have British Passports and were born in UK, they should be put on the front line to fight our enemies. Front-line soldiers don't stand much chance of surviving - especially with our troops behind them - there's no escape

Banned
    West Midlands Police are a complete and utter disgrace

Fury at police bid to protect grooming gang: Officers said naming them would have breached human rights

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3JddUnqkz

Thread Information