Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Army veteran loses medals after being attacked by youths on way to Remembrance service in Keighley

Little .......s hope they get bayonets up their arses

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.u...e_in_Keighley/

Anyone want to guess their religion?

Banned
    Filth

Sounds like a racially motivated attack to me on an ex British serviceman by more Islamic clowns.
    Scum.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Disgusting!

We would appeal to anyone who saw a group of Asian youths acting suspiciously in the park
    So from the above statement, people on here somehow link it to religion!

I thought people on here were not that thick, Asia is a big place and includes the PHILIPPINES. Plus Asia does not mean Muslim. The main population in the area, other than Brits, is Bangladesh who are Hindus.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    So from the above statement, people on here somehow link it to religion!

I thought people on here where not that thick, Asia is a big place and includes the PHILIPPINES. Plus Asia does not mean Muslim. The main population in the area, other than Brits, is Bangladesh who are Hindus.

Really?

Islam
    Islam is the largest Religion of Bangladesh; Muslims constitute 90.4% of the population, followed by Hindus, who constitute 8.2%, and Buddhists, Christians, those who practice other religions and those who do not are the remainders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Bangladesh

I actually pressed post before I'd finished typing as I'm busy doing something else.

My point is clear though, you can not link a religion to the word Asian. It includes many countries, and many religions, jumping to conclusions is what causes problems between racial groups. I prefer to have facts before commenting.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Plus Asia does not mean Muslim
    Nope, of course it doesn't, but it had to be some vile scum from the area probably Pakistani even if I'm wrong they have all got a bad name now and .... sticks.

I don't care if any are offended anymore.

I am sick to the back teeth of them and their ..... region.

I so wish I was in power of this country - I would sort 'em out

Attacking a war veteran is just about the worst thing to piss me off

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I actually pressed post before I'd finished typing as I'm busy doing something else.

My point is clear though, you can not link a religion to the word Asian. It includes many countries, and many religions, jumping to conclusions is what causes problems between racial groups. I prefer to have facts before commenting.
    No arguing with that statement Keith, it's a shame that the actions of a few have swayed the opinions of many, tarring them all with the same brush

Banned
    Much of the politically correct media until only recently would make no mention of ethnicity, then unable to continue avoiding the obvious started calling them "British Asians" - now some have rightly dropped the word British. Most of the groomers and extremists are Asian Muslims.

I tend to be none pc these days lol

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    No arguing with that statement Keith, it's a shame that the actions of a few have swayed the opinions of many, tarring them all with the same brush
    That is true but the few is becoming more. As I always say, I would give them more respect if I saw genuine condemnation from the Muslim community. Not some hashed together statement by the the Muslim Council of Great Britain.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    I tend to be none pc these days lol

What sticks in my throat is the way criminal investigations are delayed and hindered by politically correct Police Forces. Look at Rotherham and the way recently the Met Police didn't release full details about the Lithuanian murdering filth they were after in the Alice Gross case. There is also the fact that public money is poured down the drain by forces pursuing a political agenda - one of the worst being Sussex who refuse to deal with criminal travellers yet attempt to stop an effigy of bogey man Salmond being torched at a bonfire festival because someone complained - you couldn't make it up

I am glad this story was shared as it is important for this kind of news to be made very public as it is a disgusting thing to have happened but I find it crazy that everyone is always bringing race and religion into it. A crime is a crime no matter who has committed it. It doesn't make it any better if a white British youth or an Asian youth has done this.

You all say the Muslims etc are spreading their hatred, but in my opinion some of the comments on here are just as disgusting as the things they say.

We have become a nation of pathetic apologists.

Yes, I'm saying that Abigail, as we are seeing more and more of it. Part of the problems are caused by people keeping quiet - scared to say anything - as in Rochdale Rotherham etc. Luckily more people are voicing their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    We have become a nation of pathetic apologists.
    Sorry!

Firstly, it's a disgusting attack on an old man, reportedly by Asians. Now I may be accused of being racist - then so be it.

I was visiting my home town at the weekend, and my ex said to me she is scared to go out after dark now. But anyway, we went down to a local pizza, and I saw for myself why: 2 gangs of Asian youths both more than ten strong congregating and I can understand why people are getting scared having to walk past them.

Then this, the almost daily reporting of Child sex scandals, grooming etc,etc. Yes, we have the paedophiles (can't even spell it, lol) that exist but, for the most part, these sexual abuse reports seem to be about Asians of all ages. Correct me if I'm wrong, but these convicted gangs don't seem to involve any of their own female culture (Who is racist?) and I have yet to see any. Shall we describe their ethenticity as white British involved in these groomings so there does appear to be racial tendencies in this? I have yet to read any large scale report of the opposite culture ie white British grooming Asian girls for their own uses.

If I am regarded as racist because I say people are scared to walk into town after dark because of Asian gangs, then I'm racist and I'll tell you what - I'm bloody well proud of it.

Should let the old boys regiment sort them out.

Banned
    You've hit the nail on the head Harry

If I am regarded as racist because I say people are scared to walk into town after dark because of Asian gangs, then I'm racist and I'll tell you what - I'm bloody well proud of it.
    Well said Harry - does not make you a Racist to comment on what you see and fear. What a bloody country we are turning into.

Quote Originally Posted by lordna View Post
    Sorry!
    Nice one Lordna

Thread Information