Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Need advice

Respected Member

Need advice

Hello guys I just want to ask what should I do. I was about to pay online for my spouse visa application. When I paid I received an email saying decline my transaction. I was wondering why it was happened I have enough funds on my account. I was wondering, I used Metrobank debit card.

Thank you guys

Respected Member
    The payment was on dollar is not possible to pay using my debit card in peso ? Do they convert directly when I do payment.

Respected Member
    Is it okay to use other card like my cousin card for instance?

Could be lots of reasons.
    Many folks here have had similar issues.

Have you spoken with your bank to find out if there are any restrictions ? and also how they could help you to have the transaction go smoothly.

I don't know why yours would be declined but I do know you can use someone else's card if you want. My husband and I paid with my mothers card fine

Respected Member
    I'm going to the bank tomorrow. See what it happened.

Respected Member
    Thanks Abigail, if it's really on my card I will use my cousin's credit card.

Respected Member
    I just went to the bank and told them about my concern . My card is okay the manager says the limit of my ATM a day is 100,000 they don't have idea why the World Pay didn't accept my payment. It's burdening me now guys

Can I use credit card instead of my debit card but the credit card owned by my cousin?

Quote Originally Posted by hellersarah View Post
    Can I use credit card instead of my debot card but the credit card owned by my cousin?
    That's OK
    The card doesn't need to be in your name.
    Most folks here have paid via the card of their sponsor

Hello guys I just want to ask what should I do. I was about to pay online for my spouse visa application. When I paid I received an email saying decline my transaction. I was wondering why it was happened I have enough funds on my account. I was wondering, I used Metrobank debit card.

Thank you guys
    Hello Hellersarah. Had the same problem but found out that the visa fees was beyond the credit limit. My fiancé accessed my visa4uk account and paid for it using his credit card instead. And yes, you can use another person's credit card. Good luck!

Respected Member
    hi Anne, I'm not using credit card when I was trying to pay. I used debit card Metrobank but it doesn't let me pay successfully., it always says payment unsuccessful. Right now my husband doesn't have credit card so he's trying now to pay with using his family friend card. Hope it will work.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    hi Anne, I'm not using credit card when I was trying to pay. I used debit card Metrobank but it doesn't let me pay successfully., it always says payment unsuccessful. Right now my husband doesn't have credit card so he's trying now to pay with using his family friend card. Hope it will work.
    I would have thought Debit card was ok!

Some debit cards in the Philippines have a maximum amount of how much you can take out or use out of it in a day just like bank cards. Even if the account has say 100,000 pesos, you may only be able to use it for a 50,000 peso transaction. Might as well clarify it with the bank, some staff are not properly informed you know, or act as if they know but they really don't.

Respected Member
    Hi Proud Mummy, yes I went to the bank and they raised to 100,000 my limit in a day to cash out so I think its not the problem of my card well anyways I'm going to the bank again on Monday coz on 17th is my submission of my docs.

Respected Member
    My husband will pay on behalf of me and hope it will be okay �� because they encountered errors all the time. Hope tonight will be successful.

Respected Member
    Hello guys, I just want to share with those who want to pay their visas online. Better use visa card. I've done mine using my husband's friend's debit card Visa Logo .. yahooo I'm ready to submit my spouse visa application on 13th next week.

... 17th is my submission of my docs.
    Hello guys, I just want to share with those who want to pay their visas online. Better use visa card. I've done mine using my husband's friend's debit card Visa Logo .. yahooo I'm ready to submit my spouse visa application on 13th next week.
    That's cheering to learn you'll be submitting your application a little sooner than previously intended. Particularly glad to note you finally overcame the payment problem. All the very best ... your update's much appreciated ...

Respected Member
    Thanks Arthur ☆ yeah I will post here what will be happening and praying they will grant my application especially as we have a 2-yr old baby who has a British Passport.

Can't wait to hear from you.

Thread Information