Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: More grooming ?

Banned

More grooming ?

'People think that's what Asians are doing', says man banned from approaching girls

A High Court judge bans a group of men from approaching any girl under 18 with whom they are not personally associated after a vulnerable teenager is found in a hotel room

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ing-girls.html

Name them

What's up with the Police why can't they arrest them on conspiracy charges

It must be terrible in that neck of the woods. I read last week about a Cab firm supplying White drivers on request to female passengers following the conviction of Stani cab drivers in the Rochdale grooming scandal. You can understand people's fears and I must say I would use it if I lived there and had young daughters who needed transporting when I was unavailable.

Thing is how long before there's uproar and scumbags target the Cab firm concerned or call in the yooman rights brigade

Nothing they can do about it. It is not illegal to ask for a certain driver.

One of the reasons I do well is the locals want me, not some Asian git from Bradford who has to put his Sat Nav on for a 1 mile journey.

My customers would not trust their kids with anyone else and it makes me feel real proud when they tell me that.

Banned
    Should we be surprised that this case involves yet another politically correct Northern Labour Council (Birmingham City Council) ?

I'm not sure who Andy's MP is ? - Tom Watson, Shabana Mahmood, Liam Byrne, Khalid Mahmood, Jack Dromey & Co maybe he could raise the matter with them

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Should we be surprised that this case involves yet another politically correct Northern Labour Council (Birmingham City Council) ?

I'm not sure who Andy's MP is ? - Tom Watson, Shabana Mahmood, Liam Byrne, Khalid Mahmood, Jack Dromey & Co maybe he could raise the matter with them

Dear me Dedworth, I don't know about politically correct, but methinks you need a geography lesson.

Birmingham/Wolverhampton Northern Cities?? I don't think so. Then again, if you are Berkshire, is that North of Watford?

Welcome fellow Northener

Banned
    Harry - I've always considered anywhere above Watford to be North , we're South

Theres another report of Northern Child Grooming - no names, no pack drill I wonder why

Police smash child sex abuse ring in Manchester after arresting 11 men on suspicion of inciting prostitution, abduction and rape

• Gang of suspected abusers aged from 19 to 38 arrested in month of raids
    • Suspected offences include sexual activity with a child and rape
    • The men have been bailed until November and December this year
    • Comes after anger over officers' apparent failure to stop Rochdale sex ring
    • Detective in charge says tackling child exploitation is 'priority' for force

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3HSvuPD5z
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Multicultural Manchester normally gives bail to some vile people

Yes, I saw that Dedworth - I wonder if any are Muslims? Heaven forbid I even think it

Thread Information