Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Judge orders Home Office border agency to explain sham company failures

A judge has ordered a senior official at the UK Border Force to explain how a scam company was allowed to sponsor scores of fraudulent permits for immigrants to come to Britain.
    Judge Ross said the agency was guilty of a "catastrophic failure to check the material that had been provided".
    read more here ..... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-failures.html
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Trusted Member
    The judge will be accused of racism and silenced.

May as well be Canute trying to hold back the tide.

Banned
    I've just banged off an email

Dear Mrs May

TECHSENSE UK LTD

I have read in the press that due to blunders by the UKBA 170 illegal immigrants were given UK visas under false pretences following applications by this Pakistani run sham company.

Can you please advise

a) Have the UKBA staff responsible for this debacle had their employment terminated or been disciplined ?

b) What steps are being taken to hunt down and deport the 170 criminals ?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Yours sincerely

Let's see if you get a reply
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Here you go Joe some recent correspondence :-

ME

Have the Border Forced ceased checking lorries for would be illegal immigrants in Calais ?

Every day there are reports of them jumping out of trucks up and down the country – today’s reports covered Eastbourne, Coventry and Lincolnshire. Last week I listened to a very worrying File on 4 programme - Border Security: All at Sea?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04jk3qy

Your staff were noticeable by their failure to appear and comment on scandalous allegations such as scanning machines only being switched on twice a week in Northern Ireland, staff at Calais refusing to CO2 probe a truck after the driver reported people aboard it

What’s going on ?

MRS MAY's POLITICIANS ANSWER

Thank you for your email regarding Calais and immigration. I appreciate your concerns.

I can assure you that the UK works closely with the French authorities on matters of border security to maintain the integrity of our border.

Since 2010, this Government has invested millions in strengthening the security of our border in Calais and other key ports. We have bolstered physical security in Calais, upgraded technology and equipment and increased joint intelligence work with the French.

As Home Secretary, I set out a number of commitments in a joint declaration with French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve in September to tackle problems at the port of Calais, including £12 million from the UK Government towards bolstering security and infrastructure. The declaration also reaffirms the commitment to closer working by UK and French law enforcement agencies to target organised crime gangs behind people trafficking and smuggling. Recent improvements include a total of £5.6 million to improve security at Calais and other ports in Northern France, helping to protect the UK border. We have invested £2 million to detect people hiding in lorries by upgrading vehicle scanning equipment with the latest technology, and have increased the number of sniffer dogs stationed at Calais and other ports. We are further strengthening physical security by investing nearly £400,000 in thermo-detection security cameras and enhanced secure perimeter fencing around the Calais port and the Channel Tunnel at Coquelles.

Further to the £12 million we have committed, earlier this year the Home Office also agreed to provide £3 million for a range of security measures across the ports in Northern France. We are pressing the Calais Chamber of Commerce to allow those measures to be implemented.

I hope this is useful in providing some further information.

Thank you again for writing.

Yours sincerely,

The Rt Hon Theresa May MP

Trusted Member
    Well, it was useful in breaking down how much money has supposedly been spent.

Whether or not people are doing their jobs properly, or more illegals are being stopped from entering the UK, was not answered...of course.

Well done for asking the questions though Dedworth.

Thread Information