Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: To: Terpe

To: Terpe

Hi Sir Terpe it's me again asking for your help. As you know I submitted my application with 1 payslip below 1,550/month and I applied under Category A Salaried Employment. But I'd like to know if /when my application falls for refusal, will the embassy request extra payslips for 12 months or will it just be refused? And is it worth appealing? If I get refused, is there any action I can take so as not to lose my application fee?

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by honey View Post
    Hi Sir Terpe it's me again asking for your help. As you know I submitted my application with 1 payslip below 1,550/month and I applied under Category A Salaried Employment. But I'd like to know if /when my application falls for refusal, will the embassy request extra payslips for 12 months or will it just be refused? And is it worth appealing? If I get refused, is there any action I can take so as not to lose my application fee?

Thank you in advance!
    Hello honey,
    I do understand how you feel.
    Right now it's in the hands of UKVI to make their review.

Based on the limited information you've shared the outcome is not clear.

Did you send e-mails quoting your ref and explaining your position and requesting deferment?

Sir Terpe I can't request to defer the application til December as my husband took some unpaid leave in September to visit me. But his lowest annual salary is still 21,600 and its written on his employment letter. Will it be enough evidence to prove that my sponsor met the income threshold?

Sir Terpe I can't request to defer the application til December as my husband took some unpaid leave in September to visit me. But his lowest annual salary is still 21,600 and its written on his employment letter. Will it be enough evidence to prove that my sponsor met the income threshold?
    Like I said honey, I can't give any definitive prediction of the UKVI outcome.
    Only you and UKCI know the full details of the circumstances on Financials.

There's a lot of factors come into play. There's a number of broad scenarios for income and for employment status

Stay positive and hope for the best

?.......is there any action I can take so as not to lose my application fee?
    Hi honey,
    I did some digging around and found this:-

What is the visa fee refund policy?

We will only refund your visa fee if you withdraw your application in writing, using the refund request form on visa4UK, before biometrics are submitted and within 3 months and 7 days of the date the application was paid for. Visa fees for applications where submission of biometric information is not required will only be considered for refund where the written notification of withdrawal is received before the physical applications have been either accepted at the visa application centre or received directly at the Visa section. You will not be entitled to a refund if your application is granted for a shorter time period than the period you applied for.
    So it seems like you could follow that route and re-submit your application once you are 100% certain on your Financial Requirement documentation provided biometrics were not submitted

Don't know if that info is of any help

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Hi honey,

So it seems like you could follow that route and re-submit your application once you are 100% certain on your Financial Requirement documentation provided biometrics were not submitted

Hi Sir, I think I have filled in the wrong category. I applied as salaried because all the questions in non salaried concerned previous/other job. But my husband has only 1 employment for almost a year.

My husband is paid weekly at an hourly rate and that his salary varies. And he is PAYE and receives holiday pay. Should I withdraw my application and re apply using non salaried?

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Hi honey,

Hi Sir, I think I have filled in the wrong category. I applied as salaried because all the questions in non salaried concerned previous/other job. But my husband has only 1 employment for almost a year.

My husband is paid weekly at an hourly rate and that his salary varies. And he is PAYE and receives holiday pay. Should I withdraw my application and re apply using non salaried?

......My husband is paid weekly at an hourly rate and that his salary varies. And he is PAYE and receives holiday pay. Should I withdraw my application and re apply using non salaried?
    Honey, unless you can 100% secure a refund under UKVI rules I would not suggest withdrawing the application.

Your latest posted information suggests that UKVI may consider non-salaried employment. Especially if the Employer letter/employment contract supports that position.

Thanks for the help Sir Terpe. Will post the outcome

Thread Information