Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    Now what rubbish is that Dedworth? I think you'll find that describes most people who came to the UK on work-permits, whether they are from the Phils or any other country, whether they are Muslim or not
    Eastern European trash, so called "asylum seekers" aka economic migrants, arranged brides, spurious students, Roma, Irish travellers................all this lot pitched up on work permits did they Joe ? EU unfortunately exempted

Neither do the Poles or non British people in the UK.

Like I asked Les before, how does he tell if someone is Muslim or not, unless he asks them?

He's very good, he can tell by looking at them if they are Christian, Atheist, Muslim or Hindu. Like you say, they don't wear badges
    I know the area of East London and going on these wonderful gov stats about how many immigrants were coming into the country from non EU countries, down to the low thousands, maybe they can explain how these areas are now swamped with non Euro migrants. I also worked in these areas for various charity organisations and housing associations. Then you also look at the growth of Mosques in the same areas and it stops becoming rocket science.

In response to Win2Win

A few thousand here or there is not on the same level as what we have had since the 60s,

Anyway, I blame the Romans for all our troubles
    Last edited by Pete/London; 5th October 2014 at 21:57. Reason: forgot to link it, blame it on the flu

We have run out of homes for the immigrants. What will Dedworth do if the government billets 2 Muslims at his place?

And that's coming from 2 people who are living in another country, adding to it's 'multiculturalism', where you can't even buy property, never mind try to get citizenship. And from Les, who's living in a town with a population of 70k

You've seen the tragic story of Alan Henning in the news,
    'multiculturalism' working in Salford. Read the article, look at the names of his friends.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-29488895
    Yes Joe, the same friends - or one of them - that reported to ISIS that they had a foreigner with them half an hour after he crossed the border. Who needs friends like that?

But you've added to it by marrying a filipina

Not just the estate Dedworth, Salford and Greater Manchester. By far the majority of people - no matter what colour, race or religion - tolerate each other and get on with their lives in peace.
    Filipinas integrate, many Muslims do not and will not

Quote Originally Posted by Pete/London View Post
    A few thousand here or there is not on the same level as what we have had since the 60s,
    It is in relation to the size of the population at the time, and the fact we are only comparing them with Muslim immigration, which forms only a small percentage.

The biggest immigration came from Scotland, Ireland and Wales, and that upset a lot of communities at the time. Now we are just one happy family .... apart from 42% miserable Scottish buggers
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

And that's coming from 2 people who are living in another country, adding to it's 'multiculturalism', where you can't even buy property, never mind try to get citizenship. And from Les, who's living in a town with a population of 70k

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-29488895
    When I come to live in this country, I brought with me my own capital, started a legitimate business, pay taxes, give employment to locals, help young family members with accommodation in a centrally located city so that they can study or work. I fully integrate with the locals, try to speak their language and eat Filipino food etc., have many Filipino friends.. I am extremely careful to constantly research the law and abide by it and adhere to B.I regulations and remain a legal resident.

What's wrong with that?

It's true that I cannot buy land, but don't forget, I can inherit 50% of it if anything should happen to my wife (GOD forbid!) and the rest goes to my kids..

When I pop my clogs, the kids will have it all anyway.

If immigrants entering the UK had a similar attitude to mine, then there would be no problem.. On the contrary..The country would thrive.

In regards the citizenship thing..Why would I want to change it?

How would it benefit me?

Like I said, no one should be above British law, Sharia, EU or anyone else's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st-London.html

Also, the 'leader' of these idiots is a White Brit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...IVE-YEARS.html

Looks like this was a one off unless you have links to any more 'Sharia patrols'?
    It makes NO difference to me if he was white, black or green.. Its the backward and barbaric religion that he follows that offends me.

Yes..I do have other links of no-go areas in London and other parts of the UK with British whites and Blacks being intimidated by Pakistani and Somali Muslims.. Do you want me to post them?

The Somali Muslims are a particularly scary bunch as most of them were brought up in and were actively involved in war zones..Now running around in London terrorizing Brit Citizens..

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    It makes NO difference to me if he was white,black or green.. Its the backward and barbaric religion that he follows that offends me.

Yes..I do have other links of no-go areas in London and other parts of the UK with British whites and Blacks being intimidated by Pakistani and Somali Muslims.. Do you want me to post them?

The Somali Muslims are a particularly scary bunch as most of them were brought up in and were actively involved in war zones..Now running around in London terrorizing Brit Citizens..
    That's a new one on me, never knew there were any no-go areas in UK

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    That's a new one on me, never knew there were any no-go areas in UK
    Michael.. Take a look at this video when you have the time and then let me know if you would want to stroll in these areas after dark..

There is a part 2 if you are interested.

Plenty of no-go areas in Liverpool, I never had a problem in any of them, and I spent a lot of time in many of them piddled out of my head. Unless you are looking for trouble, you rarely find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Plenty of no-go areas in Liverpool, I never had a problem in any of them, and I spent a lot of time in many of them piddled out of my head. Unless you are looking for trouble, you rarely find it.
    That's coz they were all your mates lol

Dedworth's street is a no-go area if you happen to be a Pikey.

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Dedworth's street is a no-go area if you happen to be a Pikey.
    ... Pikeys brave enough to stray into that particular vicinity would be liable to find themselves at a de(a)d end.

Banned

The filth never stray onto any of the thousand upon thousand acres of Crown Estate Land - I wonder why

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Michael.. Take a look at this video when you have the time and then let me know if you would want to stroll in these areas after dark..

There is a part 2 if you are interested.

I've never seen anything like this in my life, frightening really, never realised that there were areas with so many horrible foreigners with such aggressive attitudes.

You know, I've never been out at night unless driving to a specific destination. The last time I ever walked through a town in an evening for a night out was around early 1970's, most of my life I have been too busy working!

Banned
    Unfortunately Michael, our spineless politicians have made this country the destination of choice for the scum of the earth, who will stop at nothing to get here either legally or illegally. Some simpletons welcome them in the name of multiculturalism

Trusted Member
    Too true Dedworth.

A once proud nation riddled with parasites from top to bottom.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Kurdish mother-of-two launches suicide attack to slow Islamic State advance in desperate battle for Kobane

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tage-ISIS.html

She got more balls than any man I know!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Wow a true Heroine -total respect to her.R.I.P

So she's a martyr for doing it, and yet if a Palestinian mother-of-two blew herself up to protect her family and took some Israeli troops with her, she's a terrorist!

Yes she is. No comparison.

So Keith, you support a group of people who call for the the total annihilation of a whole state?

Don't get me wrong, Israel breaks many laws and I don't agree with all they do. But they don't wish to wipe out millions in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    So Keith, you support a group of people who call for the the total annihillation of a whole state?
    I support the Palestinians, whose government recognises Israel. I also support the west who have said they want to wipe out the Islamic STATE.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    I support the Palestinians, whose government recognises Israel. I also support the west who have said they want to wipe out the Islamic STATE.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

We will leave it there then:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Mrs D came over here as a "needed" immigrant on a work visa to help out the NHS - here we are in 2014, the EU & Comecon can't come up with the goods and thankfully NHS recruiters are once again in the Philippines.

How does this compare with some of the rubbish you seek to defend ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Eastern European trash, so called "asylum seekers" aka economic migrants,
    Correct me if I am wrong Dedworth, your wife came to the UK on a work-permit? So in other words, she was an economic migrant

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    Yes Joe, the same friends - or one of them - that reported to ISIS that they had a foreigner with them half an hour after he crossed the border. Who needs friends like that?
    Have you got a link to this? As I haven't seen it anywhere online or on the news.

Same in sunny Salford, I've never been attacked and neither has my misses nor any of my family. The only time was when my younger brother was attacked by 2 drunken young yob white British neighbours.

I feel more safe in the UK than in the Phils, I'd rather go thru Moss side or Liverpool than many parts of Manila. Sure, people can find isolated cases of violence here, but for every one you find, you can find more in the Phils.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member
    The problem is extremism is always born in moderate religion first. You have extreme Muslims and moderate Muslims the same as you have extreme Christians and moderate Christians.

My argument would be that without the initial introduction to "normal" moderate religion extremism wouldn't be born in the first place.

People who practice "moderate religion" still do have a part to play in extremism. Yes they can say "well they went to our place of worship but then they fell into the wrong crowd and now they are an extremist and nothing to do with us"

That's the equivalent of handing a kid a firework and then saying "how we we supposed to know he was going to light it and throw it at someone, it's not our fault!".

The bottom line is if religion did not exist there would be no rallying cry in a certain religion's name to carry out horrific acts. Something all religions are guilty of at some point in time.

I don't know the forum rules on posting about religion so I am keeping my statement brief in the hope I'm not breaking the rules.

-Dan.

Correct me if I am wrong Dedworth, your wife came to the UK on a work-permit? So in other words, she was an economic migrant

Have you got a link to this? As I haven't seen it anywhere online or on the news.

Same in sunny Salford, I've never been attacked and neither has my misses nor any of my family. The only time was when my younger brother was attacked by 2 drunken young yob white British neighbours.

I feel more safe in the UK than in the Phils, I'd rather go thru Moss side or Liverpool than many parts of Manila. Sure, people can find isolated cases of violence here, but for every one you find, you can find more in the Phils.
    https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&r...76943099,d.cGE

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information