Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    they've moved on into history so no problems with the 'Stani & Arab muslims
    No, only problems I've seen are from a few jobless white British teenage, early 20's yobs, remember, the ones you use to call

I've never seen a group of Pakistani or Arab teenagers causing trouble
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    No, only problems I've seen are from a few jobless white British teenage, early 20's yobs, remember, the ones you use to call

They're keeping their heads down - drug dealing, grooming, jumping on the train to London or hopping on a flight to Istanbul

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    It is exactly what we are talking about, as these influxes of different cultures happens again and again, it is nothing new. This period will eventually move on, and another culture will become the new 'problem'. In the last hundred years we have had the same problems with Pakistani's, Arabs, Irish, Indians, etc, but they have moved into history, and now we are on Muslims. Not long ago it was the Polish. Next it may be the French... again!
    Where do you get 100 years from? We were a stable population up to the late '50s with just the Irish coming in and out.

Mass immigration started with West Indies in the 50s. Nothing by today's standards, plus they were Christian.

I know these conversations develop, but I have been talking about the growing Muslim population and how it will change this country in the not too distant future to a backward view of the world and Sharia law. No other group has wanted to do that.

Banned
    In the spirit of multiculturalism & inclusion I want Sharia Law for Muslims - floggings, amputations etc., would stop grooming and heroin-dealing in their tracks.

You're talking about the gov's interpretation of figures, the stats I've posted are from the ONS. The fact is, the gov doesn't know how many people are here because they don't keep a record of who comes in or leaves

Most non Europeans who recently came to the UK would have needed to secure a work permit first - and are not allowed to claim benefits - or they came on the highly skilled migrant program where they would have needed a minimum of a Master's degree. Again, they are not able to claim benefits until they have ILR. The majority of both came to work and not to claim benefits

Now, if your talking about Europeans coming to the UK that's a different matter.

That's rubbish about 3m, scare stories from the rightwing press, the gov estimates it's a lot less than 1m. They don't know for the reasons I've just posted, but an estimate of 1m has been used by a number of groups.

I'll tell you why it's not 3m, it's estimated up to 1m Poles came to the UK. At work, we have 2 Poles working there, my child-minder minds a Polish kid. There are 3 or 4 Polish shops near me, I hear Polish spoken by school kids near me. Polish people living near me. Yet if you believe there are 3m illegals here, I take it you mean mostly from Africa, India and Pakistan I would be seeing more of these people, 3 * the number of Poles I see, yet i don't, so where are these 3m hiding ???
    Already told you where they are...Waltham Forest, same in all areas of East London, millions of them.

Why are you so fixated on Poles?

I gave you figures provided by the 2011 census of British citizens and you give me figures of foreigners' birth rates and that they are Christians. We are not comparing the same.

Stats that say less than 4% are Muslim, so 96% are not

It's a fact Harrogate has a pop of 70k, Salford is 4 times that, Greater Manchester 2.7m. Where are all the 'multiculturalism' problems here then Les? Send me some links of the problems caused by it
    You keep googling stats Joe, it's what your good at - meanwhile, in the real world

Where are all the 'multiculturalism' problems here then Les? Send me some links of the problems caused by it
    Let's go into the real World Joe, and take me up on my offer - let me prove to you that there are big problems if you are white walking through areas in Leeds and Bradford.

Forget your links and so called stats.

I want to put my money where my mouth is - I say again, I will pay for yours and wife's train fare to come through to Leeds one day and we'll go up to Harehills and wander about

It's a genuine offer to prove a point made in good faith.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete/London View Post
    Good point - many nasty criminals and pond life amongst the former Warsaw Pact but they pale into insignificance when we look at those from the Horn and other parts of Africa

I know these conversations develop, but I have been talking about the growing Muslim population and how it will change this country in the not too distant future to a backward view of the world and Sharia law. No other group has wanted to do that.
    Growing Muslim population or the grow of extremists ?

Do you believe that the majority of Muslims in the UK want Sharia Law?

There is only 1 law, British law, which should over-ride anyone else's laws and EU Law
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Multiculturalism works if Pakistani Muslims are taken out of the equation. A lot just don't want to integrate.

No, only problems I've seen are from a few jobless white British teenage, early 20's yobs, remember the ones you use to call

London's 'Muslim Patrol' aims to impose Sharia law in East London

White Couple Attacked By Four Pakistani-Muslim Immigrants In England 2013

You're telling me there are 3m illegals in the UK, most of them in East London. You say we're talking about different things. What are you talking about, 3m illegals in the UK or the 'rise' in the number of Muslims in the UK?

Why do I go on about Poles? Because I can believe 1M came to the UK, because I see them everywhere, yet I don't see any of these 3m illegal immigrants. They must all be in London as you say. I wonder why UKBA don't arrest them, they seem to arrest illegals from all over the UK.

Growing Muslim population or the growth of extremists?

Do you believe that the majority of Muslims in the UK want Sharia Law?

There is only 1 law, British law, which should over-ride anyone else's laws and EU Law
    Yes, that's fine until, as I have already said, the Muslim vote becomes so big that they will control the agenda of the country.

Also, it's very easy for the British Muslims to wind their neck in until they do gain that control, then we will see the true nature of what they want.

When the Quran was written, the early writings were very peaceful until the Prophet gained mass support, then his written words became very violent and he stated that all his later writings supersede his earlier writings. If you read the links I gave earlier, this is well documented.

your telling me there are 3m illegals in the UK, most of them in East London, you say were talking about different things, what are you talking about, 3m illegals in the UK or the 'rise' in the number of Muslims in the UK ?

why do i go on about Poles. because i can believe 1M came to the Uk, because i see them everywhere , yet i don't see any of these 3m illegal immigrants, they must all be in London as you say, i wonder why UKBA don't arrest them, they seem to arrest illegals from all over the UK
    They don't wear a badge you know

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    London's 'Muslim Patrol' aims to impose Sharia law in East London

White Couple Attacked By Four Pakistani-Muslim Immigrants In England 2013

Like I said, no one should be above British Law, Sharia, EU or anyone else's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st-London.html

Also, the 'leader' of these idiots is a White Brit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...IVE-YEARS.html

Looks like this was a one off unless you have links to any more 'Sharia patrols'??

They don't wear a badge you know
    Neither do the Poles or non-British people in the UK.

Like I asked Les before, how does he tell if someone is Muslim or not, unless he asks them?

He's very good, he can tell by looking at them if they are Christian, Atheist, Muslim or Hindu. Like you say, they don't wear badges

Every one of the Pakistanis who work on the Taxi rank are Muslims, so that's 30 out of 30.

Think you will find they will wear a certain attire which generally helps to distinguish them

Anyway, I take it you don't wan't to go for a walk with me in Leeds. I'm hurt Joe.

Was hoping to wear my 'Help for Heroes' T-shirt too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Every one of the Pakistanis who work on the Taxi rank are muslims so thats 30 out of 30.

Think you will find they will wear a certain attire which generally helps to distinguish them

Anyway, I take it you don't wan't to go for a walk with me in Leeds. I'm hurt joe.

Was hoping to wear my 'Help for Heroes' T-shirt too
    Here's a pic from the rank Les - on the way to today's ritual sacrifice. Maybe when Fred's back, he'll offer Joe a guided tour of Luton .

I think the 3 million figure probably just applies to London.

Took the Mrs out to a show last night for our anniversary and the West End was full of beggars and ponces. It's depressing because I usually like to enjoy the occasional night out, but they're on every street corner.

After the show decided to head into Chinatown for a meal and you wouldn't believe it but I think the Romanians outnumbered the Chinese, selling their bunches of dead flowers and begging for money with babes in Arms

This morning, decided to head off into Sutton to pick a few things up when the Mrs drew my attention to a line of over 100 people queuing outside a premises all with paperwork in their hand. Curiosity got the better of me and on the way home slowed down for a look and it turns out it's a Bulgarian Shop/Centre which still had more than 100 in a queue outside all with paperwork in their hands. I have no idea what they were doing but the fact that we now have a Bulgarian Centre on the outskirts of Sutton is indicative enough of how many have ventured here since the start of the year.

Politicians have no real idea of the problems being faced everyday because very few decide to live among us. But this is so different from the past. I grew up in the 60/70s in Brixton where we mixed with loads of immigrants and children of immigrants. They came here for a better life and made sure their children integrated. Yes, we had problems, but it's understandable when people are adjusting to change.
    Now it's different, they don't want their children to integrate preferring for them to continue speaking their native language and not mixing with local kids.

I fear for the future generations.

I grew up in the 60/70's in Brixton where we mixed with loads of immigrants and children of immigrants. They came here for a better life and made sure their children integrated. Yes, we had problems, but it's understandable when people are adjusting to change. Now it's different they don't want their children to integrate preferring for them to continue speaking their native language and not mixing with local kids.
    I fear for the future generations
    Well said, Bigmarco - I accept that.

What I do object to in the last line of your sentence is - "them and us". That's the problem!

Banned
    You're right Marco, the 3 million and the multiculturalism problems just apply to London. We need to take a leaf out of Joe's book, join the Flat Earth Society & move up to Manchester where it's all hunky dory

Romanians and Bulgarians are mostly Christians.

Well, you can blame this gov and previous govts for the uncontrolled immigration from the EU.

You're right Marco, the 3 million and the multiculturalism problems just apply to London. We need to take a leaf out of Joe's book, join the Flat Earth Society & move up to Manchester where it's all hunky dory
    Tell me Dedworth, does your misses consider herself Filipino or British?

No problems up here, maybe we are more tolerant.

Unlike you, Dedworth

Zero Tolerance - you know it makes sense

Where do you get 100 years from? We were a stable population up to the late '50s with just the Irish coming in and out. .
    Nope. After WW1 around 60,000 people from the EU & Asia arrived in the UK having fought for us in the war, more again after WW2. In the 1800's we had tens of thousands of African slaves given the freedom of the country. Not long after 1066, the country was overrun by the French, mostly in the south. This is why a large percentage of our language, and some of our DNA is French.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Joe has depressed me, I'm having to play my Morrissey albums now to cheer myself up.

Joe has depressed me, I'm having to play my Morrissey albums now to cheer myself up.
    You know quality when you hear it, Les

Didn't you see 'Live At The Palladium', Salford pub landlord, Paul Heaton was on

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Where do you get 100 years from? We were a stable population up to the late '50s with just the Irish coming in and out.

Mass immigration started with West Indies in the 50s. Nothing by today's standards, plus they were Christian.

Followed by an influx of Hungarians if you remember!

Yes, love the Smiths and Morrissey - never been to see him though,wish I had. I have the 'Who put the M in Manchester?' concert on dvd and it's brill.

Loved the 'Housemartens' and 'Beautiful South' too.

Just to show I have no hard feelings to anything you say, here is a song for you

Yes love the smiths and Morrissey -never been to see him though, wish I had. I have the 'Who put the M in Manchester?' concert on dvd and it's brill.

Loved the 'Housemartens' and 'Beautiful South' too.

Just to show I have no hard feelings to anything you say, here is a song for you

That we agree on

Banned
    You're sounding very much like LastLid Joe , first

But you've added to it by marrying a filipina
    Now

Tell me Dedworth, does your misses consider herself Filipino or British?

No problems up here, maybe we are more tolerant

Unlike you, Dedworth
    Mrs D came over here as a "needed" immigrant on a work visa to help out the NHS - here we are in 2014, the EU & Comecon can't come up with the goods and thankfully NHS recruiters are once again in the Philippines.

Like many of her compatriots she holds 2 passports, is a proud Filipino, has the smug satisfaction of knowing she does a worthwhile job, is a member of a community who have seamlessly integrated into UK society, are hard working, 99% honest and law abiding and despite there being 300000 of them most Brits hardly know they exist.

How does this compare with some of the rubbish you seek to defend ?

You're sounding very much like LastLid, Joe , first

Now

Mrs D came over here as a "needed" immigrant on a work visa to help out the NHS - here we are in 2014, the EU & Comecon can't come up with the goods and thankfully NHS recruiters are once again in the Philippines.

Like many of her compatriots she holds 2 passports, is a proud Filipino, has the smug satisfaction of knowing she does a worthwhile job and is a member of a community who have seamlessly integrated into UK society, are hard working, 99% honest and law abiding and despite there being 300000 of them most Brits hardly know they exist.

How does this compare with some of the rubbish you seek to defend ?
    Now what rubbish is that Dedworth? I think you'll find that describes most people who came to the UK on work-permits, whether they are from the Phils or any other country, whether they are Muslim or not

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information