Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Civilised countries should stop kowtowing to them

But in 15 and a bit years those under 5s will become 10% of the electorate in addition to the adult Muslims already able to vote, and if Mullahs decide to influence the way they vote it could be they decide this countries policies.

Horrible thought!

This world of ours gets sicker every day. What have the younger generation got to look forward to?

God Bless Alan Henning.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I think it is about time we rebooted religion and updated to Bible 2.0 and Quran 2.0
    No need.

Ten Commandments and a big dollop of philosophy and realism. Mix well and serve and you're good to go.

Stop Muslims getting benefits - that will stop them taking over the country

Quote Originally Posted by Pete/London View Post

It's only a matter of time before we become a Muslim country, probably along with most of Europe.
    Key points

Despite falling numbers Christianity remains the largest religion in England and Wales in 2011. Muslims are the next biggest religious group and have grown in the last decade. Meanwhile the proportion of the population who reported they have no religion has now reached a quarter of the population.
    http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/census...-religion.html

A 2% increase in a decade, that's going to take a long time if it would ever happen, more likely most people will not have a religion

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Thank goodness I'm an atheist and don't feel obliged to kill anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Multiculturalism has gone badly wrong.
    Multiculturalism is working, I live on a ex council estate, there must be people from nearly every nationality on here, no problems, if there are its probably from a few young white British unemployable yobs
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

A 2% increase in a decade, that's going to take a long time if it would ever happen, more likely most people will not have a religion

Multiculturalism is working, I live on a ex-council estate. There must be people from nearly every nationality on here. No problems, or if there are, it's probably from a few young white British unemployable yobs
    I do not trust government statistics, they have lied to the population over and over again.

The census figures of 2011 show that 10% of that generation in 18 years time will be Muslim, not taking into account the 7.2% who did not answer, or the 3 million plus illegals mostly from Africa and the Middle East. It's a very high proportion.

"Many British people find it hard to believe their country could become majority Muslim. After all, it was never what they wanted so why, in a democracy, should it be happening? But we’ve had such disbelief before. Back in the 60s and 70s, many people scoffed at the notion that London could ever be majority non-white. But today it is.

The fact is that the deathbed demography of native Britons has come up against increasing Muslim birth rates and the result is a classic Malthusian geometric increase in the Muslim population. As Malthus emphasised, populations increase geometrically, not arithmetically. Given two populations, one declining one increasing, within a few generations the geometric increase of one over the other can be substantial.

Why has the Muslim birth rate not fallen to native levels? Just as there may be consumerist-cultural reasons for the low birth rates of native Britons, there may be strong cultural reasons for higher Muslim birth rates. As the journalist Christopher Caldwell puts it: “Muslim culture is full of messages laying out the practical advantages of procreation. As the Hadith saying has it: ‘Marry, for I will outnumber peoples by you.’”

Yassir Arafat understood the political power of high birth rates. The Palestinian population increased sevenfold in one generation from 450,000 in 1967 to 3.3 million in 2002. The wombs of Palestinian women, Arafat said, were the “secret weapon” in his cause. The Israeli government is very much aware of Palestinian demographics."

http://www.thecommentator.com/articl...ure_of_britain

Again, I'm with you Pete, go to Bradford and you will see about a 70% Muslim mix.

I do not trust government statistics, they have lied to the population over and over again.

The census figures of 2011 show that 10% of that generation in 18 years time will be Muslim, not taking into account the 7.2% who did not answer, or the 3 million plus illegals mostly from Africa and the Middle East. Its a very high proportion.

"Many British people find it hard to believe their country could become majority Muslim. After all, it was never what they wanted so why, in a democracy, should it be happening? But we’ve had such disbelief before. Back in the 60s and 70s, many people scoffed at the notion that London could ever be majority non-white. But today it is.

The fact is that the deathbed demography of native Britons has come up against increasing Muslim birth rates and the result is a classic Malthusian geometric increase in the Muslim population. As Malthus emphasised, populations increase geometrically, not arithmetically. Given two populations, one declining one increasing, within a few generations the geometric increase of one over the other can be substantial.

Why has the Muslim birth rate not fallen to native levels? Just as there may be consumerist-cultural reasons for the low birth rates of native Britons, there may be strong cultural reasons for higher Muslim birth rates. As the journalist Christopher Caldwell puts it: “Muslim culture is full of messages laying out the practical advantages of procreation. As the hadith saying has it: ‘Marry, for I will outnumber peoples by you.’”

Yassir Arafat understood the political power of high birth rates. The Palestinian population increased sevenfold in one generation from 450,000 in 1967 to 3.3 million in 2002. The wombs of Palestinian women, Arafat said, were the “secret weapon” in his cause. The Israeli government is very much aware of Palestinian demographics."

http://www.thecommentator.com/articl...ure_of_britain
    The Office for National Statistics (ONS) is the executive office of the UK Statistics Authority, a non-ministerial department which reports directly to the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

Give me an example of how they have lied ?

3m illegals? Where have you got that figure from ?

I think you will find it was Polish immigrant mothers who had the highest birth rate in the UK. I didn't think they were a Muslim country.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Again, I'm with you Pete, go to Bradford and you will see about a 70% Muslim mix.
    How can you tell they are Muslim Les, can you tell me how many are Christians or atheists please.

Multiculturalism is working, I live on a ex council estate, there must be people from nearly every nationality on here, no problems, if there are its probably from a few young white British unemployable yobs
    In Luton there has been ethnic cleansing going on for a long time..
    The last few white and black couples that have been living in Bury park for 50 odd years are being intimidated with bricks through their windows at 3am!!
    White flight from London is steadily increasing..
    Multiculturalism is not working..Most Muslims don't want it,they prefer segregation.
    Bury your head in the sand all you like.

how can you tell they are Muslim les, can you tell me how many are Christians or atheists please
    Ya lost the plot Joe!

Multiculturalism is not working..Most Muslims don't want it,they prefer segregation.
    Well said and true!

Well said and true!
    Too many people here have their heads in the sand, that,s a fact.

Ya lost the plot Joe!
    Between 2001 and 2011 there has been a decrease in people who identify as Christian (from 71.7 per cent to 59.3 per cent) and an increase in those reporting no religion (from 14.8 per cent to 25.1 per cent). There were increases in the other main religious group categories, with the number of Muslims increasing the most (from 3.0 per cent to 4.8 per cent).
    Do you understand the above paragraph Les? , if not I'll explain it to you

The government has constantly used statistics for their own political ends and until recently denied the true immigration figures. They use net migration figures for their argument, despite the fact that most people leaving the country were white British taking their wealth with them to start a new life abroad where they are not allowed to be a drain on their chosen country's welfare system.

Whereas the migrants coming here had virtually nothing, were able to make use of our health service without contribution, thus straining the system so that the British were put on waiting lists that were constantly growing. They have put a strain on our housing stock creating shortages and massive property price rises that make it difficult for British children to have much hope of ever getting a place of their own.

I dont remember saying who had the highest birth rates, only the % of Muslim births in the population.

It had been documented many times in the press that a good estimate of the illegal immigrant population is around 3 million, I can't prove it, but then you can't prove that its not either, because our useless politicians have lost control of the country. I can only use my eyes in the area of London I have lived for almost 68 years, Waltham Forest, capital of Londonistan.

Well said and true!
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    Too many people here have their heads in the sand, that,s a fact.
    And that's coming from 2 people who are living in another country, adding to it's 'multiculturalism', where you can't even buy property, never mind try to get citizenship. And from Les, who's living in a town with a population of 70k

You've seen the tragic story of Alan Henning in the news,
    'multiculturalism' working in Salford. Read the article, look at the names of his friends.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-29488895

Banned
    Multiculturalism is not working..

It is working on Joes estate 'cos he says so - & it's only the minority British working class outnumbered 10 to 1 who cause the problems.

I don't want multiculturalism, I never voted for it

Joe, sorry mate, all you do is copy and paste stats and articles these days.

We have had these discussions before. You are nothing, if not repetitive.

You diss Harrogate without ever having been here. When I call you on Blackpool, you dispute the pics I post of it being a run down .... hole. Then there is the program Dedworth mentioned about Blackpool - you have kept conveniently quiet on that one!
    Funniest comment I have ever seen you make is, "Multiculturalism has worked" Omg that's your best ever.

Thing is Joe, I go to places like Harehills in Leeds and the centre of Bradford regularly - different world mate.

You would not have the same viewpoint walking through Harehills with your good lady wife I bet.

Tell you what, I'm up for a challenge. After Xmas, when I'm quieter with work, I will pay for you to come through to Leeds. We will meet up and have a wander through Harehills and Chapeltown in Leeds. Should be fun

My view of you Joe, is you're just a wind up man - you like a fight on the Forum, and so do I!

Banned
    The government has constantly used statistics for their own political ends and until recently denied the true immigration figures. They use net migration figures for their argument, despite the fact that most people leaving the country were white British taking their wealth with them to start a new life abroad where they are not allowed to be a drain on their chosen country's welfare system.

Whereas the migrants coming here had virtually nothing, were able to make use of our health service without contribution, thus straining the system so that the British were put on waiting lists that were constantly growing. They have put a strain on our housing stock creating shortages and massive property price rises that make it difficult for British children to have much hope of ever getting a place of their own.

I dont remember saying who had the highest birth rates, only the % of Muslim births in the population.

It had been documented many times in the press that a good estimate of the illegal immigrant population is around 3 million, I can't prove it, but then you can't prove that its not either, because our useless politicians have lost control of the country. I can only use my eyes in the area of London I have lived for almost 68 years, Waltham Forest, capital of Londonistan.
    Nominated for common sense post of the week award , rep on the way

None of you would exist if it wasn't for multiculturalism There are no true Brits left. Different cultures have come into this country for thousands of years and interbred. There is no pure 'British' DNA left. So all of those against multiculturalism, are actually bred from it.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

None of you would exist if it wasn't for multiculturalism There are no true Brits left. Different cultures have come into this country for thousands of years and interbred. There is no pure 'British' DNA left. So all of those against multiculturalism, are actually bred from it.
    That's not what we are talking about Keith really, but your are correct on that point.

The government has constantly used statistics for their own political ends and until recently denied the true immigration figures. they use net migration figures for their argument, despite the fact that most people leaving the country were white British taken their wealth with them to start a new life abroad where they are not allowed to be a drain on their chosen country's welfare system.

It had been documented many times in the press that a good estimate of the illegal immigrant population is around 3 million, I cant prove it, then you cant prove that its not either, because our useless politicians have lost control of the country. I can only use my eyes in the area of London I have lived for almost 68 years, Waltham Forest, capital of Londonistan.
    You're talking about the gov's interpretation of figures, the stats I've posted are from the ONS. The fact is, the gov doesn't know how many people are here because they don't keep a record of who comes in or leaves

Most non Europeans who recently came to the UK would have needed to secure a work permit first - and are not allowed to claim benefits - or they came on the highly skilled migrant program where they would have needed a minimum of a Master's degree. Again, they are not able to claim benefits until they have ILR. The majority of both came to work and not to claim benefits

Now, if your talking about Europeans coming to the UK that's a different matter.

That's rubbish about 3m, scare stories from the rightwing press, the gov estimates it's a lot less than 1m. They don't know for the reasons I've just posted, but an estimate of 1m has been used by a number of groups.

I'll tell you why it's not 3m, it's estimated up to 1m Poles came to the UK. At work, we have 2 Poles working there, my child-minder minds a Polish kid. There are 3 or 4 Polish shops near me, I hear Polish spoken by school kids near me. Polish people living near me. Yet if you believe there are 3m illegals here, I take it you mean mostly from Africa, India and Pakistan I would be seeing more of these people, 3 * the number of Poles I see, yet i don't, so where are these 3m hiding ???

It is on Joe's estate 'cos he says so - & it's only the minority British working class outnumbered 10 to 1 who cause the problems.

I don't want multiculturalism, I never voted for it
    But you've added to it by marrying a filipina

Not just the estate Dedworth, Salford and Greater Manchester. By far the majority of people - no matter what colour, race or religion - tolerate each other and get on with their lives in peace.

That's not what we are talking about Keith really, but your are correct on that point.
    It is exactly what we are talking about, as these influxes of different cultures happens again and again, it is nothing new. This period will eventually move on, and another culture will become the new 'problem'. In the last hundred years we have had the same problems with Pakistani's, Arabs, Irish, Indians, etc, but they have moved into history, and now we are on Muslims. Not long ago it was the Polish. Next it may be the French... again!

but you've added to it by marrying a filipina .

Banned
    It is exactly what we are talking about, as these influxes of different cultures happens again and again, it is nothing new. This period will eventually move on, and another culture will become the new 'problem'. In the last hundred years we have had the same problems with Pakistani's, Arabs, Irish, Indians, etc, but they have moved into history, and now we are on Muslims. Not long ago it was the Polish. Next it may be the French... again!
    They've moved on into history so no problems with the 'Stani & Arab muslims ?

Joe, sorry mate, all you do is copy and paste stats and articles these days.

We have had these discussions before. You are nothing if not repetitive.

You diss Harrogate without ever having been here. When I call you on Blackpool you dispute the pics I post of it being a run down .... hole. Then there is the program Dedworth mentioned about Blackpoo l- you have kept conveniently quiet on that one!

Funniest comment I have ever seen you make is, Multiculturalism has worked. Omg that's your best ever

Thing is Joe, I go to places like Harehills in Leeds and the centre of Bradford regularly - different world mate.

You would not have the same viewpoint walking through Harehills with your good lady wife I bet.

Tell you what, I'm up for a challenge. After Xmas, when I'm quieter with work I will pay for you to come through to Leeds. We will meet up and have a wander through Harehills and Chapeltown in Leeds. Should be fun

My view of you Joe, is you're just a wind up man - you like a fight on the Forum, and so do I!
    Stats that say less than 4% are Muslim, so 96% are not

It's a fact Harrogate has a pop of 70k, Salford is 4 times that, Greater Manchester 2.7m. Where are all the 'multiculturalism' problems here then Les? Send me some links of the problems caused by it

Nominated for common sense post of the week award , rep on the way
    Thank you Dedworth, it's the medication

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information