Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    Sorry Andy, I didn't realise that I needed a qualification to say that your sweeping statement that all Muslims couldn't be trusted was a blinkered one
    Like I said you beleive what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Your choice to beleive what you want. For me I dont trust them.
    You,re absolutely right in your comment, people often forget ISIS and Muslims across the world have one thing in common -THE QURAN - they all follow it. British Muslims saying, "Not in our name". Well, they have to say that, otherwise they would become a target for MI6. If you ask a British Muslim what the punishment is for apostrophe they will say, death. This is one example, so in fact, they have a similar mindset to their ISIS brothers 'n' sisters. Muslims, wherever they are, have an agenda and that is to live under Sharia Law. Which is another reason why they can never truly co-exist alongside us in happiness.

Not all muslims are so extreme, but how do you separate and fight the closet Jihadists?? They do not like our way of life and we do not like theirs, so there will come a time when the UK will explode the way I,m seeing it. Just a matter of time.

Just my view.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    You,re absolutely right on your comment, people often forget ISIS and Muslims across the world have one thing in common - THE QURAN - they all follow it. British Muslims saying, "Not in our name". Well, they have to say that, otherwise they would become a target for MI6. If you ask a British Muslim what the punishment is for apostrophe, they will say death. This is one example, so in fact they have a similar mindset to their ISIS brothers 'n' sisters. Muslims, whereever they are, have an agenda, and that is to live under Sharia Law. Which is another reason why they can never truly co-exist alongside us in happiness.

Not all Muslims are so extreme, but how do you separate and fight the closet Jihadists?? They do not like our way of life and we do not like theirs so there will come a time when the UK will explode the way I,m seeing it. Just a matter of time.

Just my view.
    My view too, and I agree with Andy.

All Christians want to kill Muslims as we have one thing in common, the Bible. We had the Crusades, we have on numerous occasions in history fought in the Middle East, we let the Israelis murder innocent women and children in cold blood, we invaded a Muslim country in Iraq and wiped out the government illegally. As Christians we are all hungry for the blood of Muslims...... well that seems to be the view based on the above statements!!
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    All Christians want to kill Muslims as we have one thing in common, the Bible. We had the Crusades, we have on numerous occasions in history fought in the Middle East, we let the Israelis murder innocent women and children in cold blood, we invaded a Muslim country in Iraq and wiped out the government illegally. As Christians we are all hungry for the blood of Muslims...... well that seems to be the view based on the above statements!!

-=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Did not see that much of a Muslim outcry for Lee Rigby!

We just get the usual Muslim Council weak statement - as they have to do.

Of course, not all Muslims agree to the violence but I would like to bet plenty are happy to see this .... happen and they keep quiet.

I would love to have my views altered - do a 10,000 person Muslim march through Leeds as a show of support, remove your Burkas - it won't kill you to do so.

Prove to us you're British and you support our way of life.

Never gonna happen - ever.

Think I once saw a demographic on how the host countries demographic changed, based on various numbers of Muslims living in that country.

I seem to remember as it got greater, then more and more things were brought into place - like areas where Sharia law was in place etc etc.

I think that was with a mere 25% Muslim population

The view is more widespread than you think, but people tend to keep quiet for fear of offending Muslims. I wish Muslim countries were as tolerant as the UK, but they are far from tolerant so why should we be any different? I don,t follow the Bible and I don,t desire to kill Muslims, but if I had to I would defend my country from these backward barbarians.

I watched a Panorama documentary about why Blackburn has been literally split in half..
    They put a Sat nav in a Taxi owned by a White driver and another in the taxi owned by a Muslim driver.. Only once did their paths cross in the middle where the town center is located..
    Multiculturalism has gone badly wrong.
    Enoch Powel was right..No doubt about it.

Colour coded Britain.

Trusted Member
    Fred, I agree with you, though we won't be considered PC, just horrid racists.

I accepted the loss of what was a wonderful country, many years ago.

...Probably the first time I worked in Bradford in 1971

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Did not see that much of a Muslim outcry for Lee Rigby
    I didn't see Christians on the streets of the UK when we started killing women and children in Iraq either. It works both ways. The way to see the real world is to open your eyes and view it from the perspective of others. Being blinkered leads to wars, racism, hate, blame etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    I don,t follow the Bible and I don,t desire to kill Muslims, but if I had to I would defend my country from these backward barbarians.
    If in 'backward barbarians' you mean ISIS, then I agree with you. They are ruthless crime syndicates from Syria, nothing to do with religion. If you mean all Muslims, then I don't agree.

I didn't see Christians on the streets of the UK when we started killing women and children in Iraq either. It works both ways. The way to see the real world is to open your eyes and view it from the perspective of others. Being blinkered leads to wars, racism, hate, blame etc.

I saw nearly a million Brits on the streets before the Iraq war protesting about Bliars pending decision..
    Did he listen? Did he ....!!

When an audience member asked why the British government still went to war despite the millions of people who protested against it, Independent columnist John Rentoul argued that the war was in fact an example of proper democratic process – because ultimately the MPs voted for it. He pointed out that we don’t run democracies based on “mob rule” – i.e. just because people protesting in the street don’t want something – but on the basis of consensual parliamentary

"Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy - and that of his companions - along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran, has produced a trail of blood and tears across world history."

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/qu...3-violence.htm

It's only a matter of time before we become a Muslim country, probably along with most of Europe.

The Times wrote that, according to the 2011 census, almost 10% of children up to the age of 5 in the UK are Muslim.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/data...e-times-census

Quote Originally Posted by Pete/London View Post
    "Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy - and that of his companions - along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran, has produced a trail of blood and tears across world history."

It's only a matter of time before we become a Muslim country, probably along with most of Europe.

The Times wrote that, according to the 2011 census, almost 10% of children up to the age of 5 in the UK are Muslim.

Yep, I can see that

Apparently, the Bible has such verses about killing the non-believers of God too, and a lot more..

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Trusted Member
    Thank goodness I'm an atheist and don't feel obliged to kill anyone.

I wonder how many children CHOOSE their religion.

Why is it not considered 'child abuse' to brainwash kids ,in this wonderful PC country of ours ?

So much hypocrisy and nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Thank goodness I'm an atheist and don't feel obliged to kill anyone.

I wonder how many children CHOOSE their religion.

Why is it not considered 'child abuse' to brainwash kids ,in this wonderful PC country of ours ?

So much hypocrisy and nonsense.
    ...and while we are at it. Circumcision should be regarded as child abuse if not done by a qualified doctor for medical reasons.

In answer to Raynaputi

Well if it has it was probably in the Old Testament, I think its only Jehovas Witnesses that follow that, and they seem willing to talk you to death.

Anyway most other religions believe in God or a God

Not heard of any Christians involved in holy wars recently
    Last edited by Pete/London; 4th October 2014 at 19:18. Reason: not linked

In answer to Raynaputi

Well if it has it was probably in the Old Testament, I think its only Jehovas Witnesses that follow that, and they seem willing to talk you to death.

Anyway most other religions believe in God or a God

Not heard of any Christians involved in holy wars recently

It says there NLT and NAB (New Living Testament and New American Bible)
    -=rayna.keith=-

Trusted Member
    ...and while we are at it. Circumcision should be regarded as child abuse if not done by a qualified doctor for medical reasons.
    Agreed...and happily, I wasn't mutilated in that way.

Despite being a Church Elder for close on 40 years, I still have GREAT difficulty in coming to terms with a lot of Biblical hype - most especially some of the stuff recorded in the Old Testament in particular - e.g., the story of 'Abraham and Isaac' ... that in which a so-called "loving" Heavenly Father played a particularly cruel and heartless trick on the former ... whereby God supposedly prevailed upon Abraham to bring his son to a mountain top and slaughter him ... as a test of his faith!

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Did not see that much of a Muslim outcry for Lee Rigby!

We just get the usual Muslim Council weak statement - as they have to do.

Of course, not all Muslims agree to the violence but I would like to bet plenty are happy to see this .... happen and they keep quiet.

I would love to have my views altered - do a 10,000 person Muslim march through Leeds as a show of support, remove your Burkas - it won't kill you to do so.

Prove to us you're British and you support our way of life.

Never gonna happen - ever.

Think I once saw a demographic on how the host countries demographic changed, based on various numbers of Muslims living in that country.

I seem to remember as it got greater, then more and more things were brought into place - like areas where Sharia law was in place etc etc.

I think that was with a mere 25% Muslim population

I think it is about time we rebooted religion and updated to Bible 2.0 and Quran 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Despite being a Church Elder for close on 40 years, I still have GREAT difficulty in coming to terms with a lot of Biblical hype - most especially some of the stuff recorded in the Old Testament in particular - e.g., the story of 'Abraham and Isaac' ... that in which a so-called "loving" Heavenly Father played a particularly cruel and heartless trick on the former ... whereby God supposedly prevailed upon Abraham to bring his son to a mountain top and slaughter him ... as a test of his faith!
    Unbelievable ... !

My cousin told the Nun teaching us when we were 8 that I did not believe in God, the grass.

She dragged me out of class by the hair up to the Head Sisters office and the pair of them beat me black and blue, and put my name in the black book, what ever that was.

Never liked religion since.

Maybe error 404 page not found!

I think it is about time we rebooted religion and updated to Bible 2.0 and Quran 2.0
    Bonfire night is coming up.

Ha ha Andy, you have put wicked thoughts into in my head.

Banned
    Civilised countries should stop kowtowing to them

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information