Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another foot into the grave

Osborne digs the hole even deeper.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...dinary-4348312

..."The fairest way to reduce welfare bills is to make sure benefits are not rising faster than wages.”...

...the jobless will be issued with payments cards rather than cash to stop them buying booze and cigs....

Banned
    ... the jobless will be issued with payments cards rather than cash to stop them buying booze and cigs..

... "The fairest way to reduce welfare bills is to make sure benefits are not rising faster than wages.”...

Sounds common sense to me

Do you support parasites and spongers Andy ??

I would rather see my taxes go towards food rather than fags and booze....

Makes sense to me too

I don't think you read the story. Yes, some parts I agree with. The point I am making is, hard up working families will be worse off. And there are millions of them.

I suppose having White Dee at the conference helped.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    I suppose having White Dee at the conference helped.
    I agree Laughable having that idle lump of lard there

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    I don't think you read the story. Yes some parts I agree with. The point I am making is, hard up working families will be worse off. And there are millions of them.
    Another scoop for the Labour Party house journal aka Daily Mirror who are now proving to be more up to their necks in phone hacking than the Murdoch press Labour purports to despise

They will win the next election though.

The vast majority of people who receive some sort of welfare are not spongers. Usually they are people who have a part time job, or a low paid one. Even in what would be considered scrounger areas of Liverpool, plenty of the people had jobs.

As long as the Tories keep the tax rate for the rich down, and give less to the poor, I'm sure they'll win a majority in the next election
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

How about reducing the non-working immigrants' benefits.

They have no chance of winning. The way it is going they won't have any MPs left. . They will all defect to UKIP.

Mrs May said she would seize the passports of suspected jihadists trying to travel from the UK to warzones.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/theresa...#ixzz3EoHf8fyn

Bloody idiot why doesn't she let them go and have the passports taken off them at the other end wherever they are travelling to?

Trusted Member
    LABOUR !

Good riddance to those going off to Syria etc. Cancel their passports and their citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    LABOUR !

Good riddance to those going off to Syria etc. Cancel their passports and their citizenship.
    Agreed.. Not sure why many seem so upset about Brit extremists going over there?
    They should be encouraged to go..
    Bring on the Daisy cutters.. Job done.

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Longweekend View Post
    I would rather see my taxes go towards food rather than fags and booze....
    ...and feeding the Pit Bull Terrier(s), whose pups they're selling for 500 quid apiece.

...and feeding the Pit Bull Terrier(s), whose pups they're selling for 500 quid apiece.
    Plenty of 'em about, had one cheeky little ....... sticking his head through my open driver's window whilst I was a few feet away - eyeing my phone

Told him to .... off and he did not give a .... - whilst drinking his strong lager mid afternoon which I'm technically paying for.

They should be arrested, have lager and benefits removed till they at least attempt to look for a Job

Another legacy of the Blair/Brown nightmare days

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Another legacy of the Blair/Brown nightmare days
    What about Cameron's legacy?

PCC Lloyd slammed the government budget cuts, which he believes will prevent GMP from being able to operate beyond 2017.
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....police-7853227
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    PCC Lloyd is no doubt a career Labour politician just like that repulsive wretch in South Yorks. GMP (like most Police Forces) have been spending public money with abandon for years and need bringing to book. Unfortunately apologist trough feeders like Lloyd want to keep their greedy snouts in it

The problem with this lot is, they want to keep both wages and benefits low - which is never going to work. When you're paying out Ł6 billion in benefits to people who are actually working, there has to be something wrong. Increase the minimum wage substantially and this would automatically lead to a drop in benefit payments.

Whilst they're at it, they can have a go at the 'Buy To Let' landlords who IMO, play a large part in forcing house prices up. Bring the rents they can charge in line with social housing rents.

Respected Member
    LABOUR !

Theresa May wants to stop them leaving by canceling their passports

Why try and keep all these brainwashed fools in the UK so they can commit vile acts against us

Encourage them go and provide them with free airline tickets to Turkey and then ban them from ever returning to the UK

Quote Originally Posted by London_Manila View Post

Why try and keep all these brainwashed fools in the UK so they can commit vile acts against us

Encourage them go and provide them with free airline tickets to Turkey and then ban them from ever returning to the UK
    Exactly.
    Perhaps she`s worried about them going over there and getting hurt..
    What a missed opportunity!

Trusted Member

Totally agree mate.

Unless our leaders get a grip, this is what we can expect: (from facebook this week)

A REAL MAYOR WHO REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK IN THE SCHOOL CANTEENS AND EXPLAINS WHY.

Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of Ath in Belgium. Marc Duvivier, the mayor of Ath, has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why.

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Belgium, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Belgium.

They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Belgians who so generously welcomed them.

They must understand that the Athois are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is that Muslims do not accept non-Muslim foreigners on their soil).

That no more than other nations, the Belgians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.

And if Belgium is a land of welcome, it's not Marc Duvivier that welcomes foreigners, but the Belgian people as a whole.

Finally, they must understand that in Belgium, with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain, the municipality of Ath was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.

For Muslims that disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Belgium, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Shariah.

If you left your country for Belgium and not for other Muslim countries it is because you have considered that life is better in Belgium than elsewhere.

Ask yourself the question, just once: why is it better here in Belgium than where you come from? A canteen with pork is part of the answer.”

Totally agree mate.

Unless our leaders get a grip, this is what we can expect: (from facebook this week)

A REAL MAYOR WHO REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK IN THE SCHOOL CANTEENS AND EXPLAINS WHY.

Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of Ath in Belgium. Marc Duvivier, the mayor of Ath, has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why.

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Belgium, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Belgians who so generously welcomed them.

They must understand that the Athois are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is that Muslims do not accept non-Muslim foreigners on their soil).

That no more than other nations, the Belgians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.

And if Belgium is a land of welcome, it's not Marc Duvivier that welcomes foreigners, but the Belgian people as a whole.

Finally, they must understand that in Belgium, with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain, the municipality of Ath was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.

For Muslims that disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Belgium, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Shariah.

If you left your country for Belgium and not for other Muslim countries it is because you have considered that life is better in Belgium than elsewhere.

Ask yourself the question, just once: why is it better here in Belgium than where you come from? A canteen with pork is part of the answer.”
    Love it.

Totally agree mate.

Are there any authorities left in Britain that are brave enough to write similar letters?

It's what most reasonable folks think, but I doubt anyone holding an elected position has the cojones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    It's what most reasonable folks think, but I doubt anyone holding an elected position has the cojones.

Not being a linguist I had to look up cojones

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Pork balls

Get the RAF to drop them off minus a parachute

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    What did it mean?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information