Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Rotherham Council a sickening disgrace

Revealed: How fear of being seen as racist stopped social workers saving up to 1,400 children as young as 11 in just ONE TOWN from suffering sexual exploitation at the hands of Asian men

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-reveals.html

No surprises that a Labour controlled council allowed this to happen.

Shaun Wright jumped ship to become South Yorks Police & Crime Commissioner is a former Mayor and cabinet member 2005 - 10 responsible for children and young people

Trusted Member
    Yes, PC and the gagging or pillorying of those of us who DARE to question it has come home to roost.

It almost choked the newsreaders to have to say that word PAKISTANIS.

I will say no more because I am so incensed by what has been ALLOWED to happen to children who could have been OURS, that I may say something that will get me into trouble.

Banned
    Shaun Wright - Police Commissioner & former Labour Councillor ............Millipede backed this germ for PC despite knowing about his abject failure over childrens services now with the usual hypocrisy he is calling for his resignation

Brass necked Wright with his snout firmly in the S Yorks Police Trough is refusing to go despite calls from Theresa May and the labour hierarchy

http://order-order.com/2014/08/27/mi...rner+user+view

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-0...-resign_400363

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-...ght-to-resign/

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Apparently, BBC didn't even mention that the gang is of Pakistani origin.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ethnicity.html
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Don't get me going

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post

They've done the same with every other case involving 'Stani groomers - Biased Broadcasting Corporation

Banned
    As a true Guardian reader, and liberal leftie, I didn't want to rock the multi-cultural boat says former Rotherham Labour MP Denis MacShane as he insists no-one raised town's child sex abuse scandal with him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3BdIdUhBq

Pass the puke bucket

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post

They've seen the Mail article and now come out with this PC line :-

"mainly by Pakistani-heritage gangs."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28962144

This is just not on, what is more important the safety of our children or the fear of being racist.

I too will say no more as I also do not want to be accused of being racist.

Only it's time UK had a government with a backbone to put a stop to all this nonsense.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    this is just not on, what is more important the safety of our children or the fear of being racist.

I too will say no more as I also do not want to be accused of being racist.

Only it's time UK had a government with a backbone to put a stop to all this nonsense.
    The blame for all this can be laid on Labours doorstep - it's their Council, their Political Correctness, their Multiculturalism, their Uncontrolled Immigration and their Police Commissioner.

It amazes me why anyone votes for Labour I'm sure they don't realise the consequences of what they are voting for

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    The blame for all this can be laid on Labours doorstep - it's their Council, their Political Correctness, their Multiculturalism, their Uncontrolled Immigration and their Police Commissioner.

It amazes me why anyone votes for Labour I'm sure they don't realise the consequences of what they are voting for
    . Now that you mention uncontrolled immigration Ded I hear the tories have not hit their tens of thousand migrants target. In fact well over 200,000 have arrived since the tories have been in power. And they are still arriving.. Without doubt this is a tragic case but I not only blame the council and police. I blame the parents too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    . Now that you mention uncontrolled immigration Ded I hear the tories have not hit their tens of thousand migrants target. In fact well over 200,000 have arrived since the tories have been in power. And they are still arriving.. Without doubt this is a tragic case but I not only blame the council and police. I blame the parents too.
    You are right with the 3 you blame Andy however many of the kids will be from broken homes in council care. It is no surprise that very nearly all of these Stani grooming gangs roamed free in grimy northern Labour run strongholds. The only exception is Oxford which has been Labour run since 2010, 2002 - 4 it was Labour and 2004 - 10 noc but Labour as the minority administration. These administrations pander to the ethnics and fear upsetting these core supporters

However this is undoubtedly going on in many other places and it needs firm direction from the Govt to root out those failing politically correct, multicultural councils and police forces. The law should be changed to ensure the groomers are given very long (ie 20 years without early release) sentences

The appalling recent immigration stats have no bearing on this thread and shouldn't be mentioned but I realise you always have to try a bit of yah-booing

Listen. The problem is the white British or English are scared to do anything now. If this had happened 30 years ago the white English lads would have given those Pakis a right good hiding.

Banned
    Listen. The problem is the white british or english are scared to do anything now. If this had happened 30 years ago the white english lads would have given those pakis a right good hiding.
    The white British/English working class were abandoned by Labour in 1997 which brings us back to the point I made earlier in #10 above :-

Listen. The problem is the white British or English are scared to do anything now. If this had happened 30 years ago the white English lads would have given those Pakis a right good hiding.
    I wanted to give you rep there Andy for that and you said a naughty word - good on ya! You have shot up in my estimation

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    I wanted to give you rep there Andy for that and you said a naughty word - good on ya! You have shot up in my estimation
    I'll give him one

The white British/English working class were abandoned by Labour in 1997 which brings us back to the point I made earlier in #10 above :-

Don't see how you can blame Labour for that Ded. In this day and age they are Thatcher's kids. . Anyway, I think it's the only thing that will get through to them. Give them a good hiding.

Don't see how you can blame Labour for that Ded. In this day and age they are Thatcher's kids. . Anyway, I think it's the only thing that will get through to them. Give them a good hiding.
    1997 to 2013...... Thatcher's kids in a Labour-run Council?

Your wrong again, Simon. I'm talking about the hard men in their 20s and 30s. Keep up man.

Because we remember Thatcher and we are not like you.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Your wrong again Simon. I'm talking about the hard men in their 20s and 30s. Keep up man.

YOU'RE - not YOUR - Andy, is that 1920's and 30's or 20 and 30 stone??

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    YOU'RE not YOUR Andy, is that 1920's and 30's or 20 and 30 stone??

Banned
    A good column by Trevor Kavanagh in today's Sun - echos my thoughts 100%

Fourteen hundred under-age girls raped or abused in Rotherham. Perhaps as many again in towns and cities across the land with large numbers of Pakistani-origin men. Only five men have been put in jail, thanks entirely to pressure from newspapers. But it is not just the rapists who deserve to be locked away. The mostly-white, mostly-Labour politicians and police, who for so long turned a blind eye in the name of "community cohesion", should also be in the dock. They represent a political class, backed by the BBC, who waved in millions of migrants during 13 years of Labour government under the discredited flag of multiculturalism. Their avowed objective was to change the face of Britain which they deemed to be "too white". Their motive, blurted out by a Labour activist, was to wrong-foot the Tories and condemn as "racist" anybody who asked why. Once people learned they could treat young white girls like pieces of meat, they took full advantage. Police not only turned a blind eye, they lost or destroyed evidence of alleged rape and threatened worried parents with prosecution if they tried to protect their youngsters.

It is shocking that only one Rotherham councillor has so far resigned. It is a national disgrace the nobody on the council or in the police has been sacked or charged. South Yorkshire police are curiously reluctant to act. They must not be allowed to write it all off as "in the past". Indeed, the police and Crown Prosecution Service have done little else but pursue historic sex crimes since pervert Jimmy Savile was unmasked. This month alone, the same South Yorkshire force invaded the home of pop star Sir Cliff Richard on the say-so of someone allegedly abused in the Eighties. There is something wrong when police can ignore mass rape under their noses, while staging a publicity stunt for the BBC without enough evidence so far to make an arrest. There are increasing signs of police and prosecutors acting as a law unto themselves. The Crown Prosecution Service is involved in the biggest and most costly crime investigation in history — not into murders and mayhem but into journalists. Yet they have ignored a decade-long catalogue of rape, brutality and coercion of young girls, many of them in what is laughably called council "care". This is a live criminal inquiry. It must be pursued with maximum force. The Prime Minister rightly condemned the recent rape and abduction of young girls in Africa. It's time he stopped people doing the same thing on his own doorstep.

Paper talk Ded. And what do you expect from the Sun?

Banned
    Paper talk Ded. And what do you expect from the Sun?
    Sums up the thoughts of right minded people

Which bits do you disagree with Andy or do we take it that you fully support your trough feeding comrades and apparatchiks in S Yorks Police & Rotherham Council ?

It's a bit like Thatcher when members of her party were accused of child abuse. She did nothing. At least Ed told him to resign.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...s-need-4124117

Banned
    Which parts of the article do you disagree with Andy ?

I disagree with Thatcher not speaking out when her aides were accused.

It's time Cameron got off his lazy stopped going on holiday and made it law that professional people and those in a position of trust have a legal duty to report and act on any form of abuse, Baby P, Daniel P and all the other kids who were murdered or abused and no one did anything about it.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Third & final time

Which parts of the article do you disagree with Andy ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information