Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    We have to keep our mouths shut now Les.

Let's listen to sense again

The numbers do matter to you Les when its £'s

So all the 1,400 were human shields ? Even the kids on the beach and those at the school, which the UN called a war crime,. but you don't see it as that

Which video, Les ?
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Of course they were not all human shields - not on the beach anyway. Two videos, one above, and I will get you the other.

Brigitte Gabriel is a Lebanese Christian whose family lived in a bomb shelter for years because of the war in Lebanon.

She says the Israeli army saved her families lives.

"I was amazed that the Israelis were providing medical treatment to Palestinian and Muslim gunmen...These Palestinians and Muslims were sworn, mortal enemies, dedicated to the destruction of Israel and the slaughter of Jews. Yet, Israeli doctors and nurses worked feverishly to save their lives. Each patient was treated solely according to the nature of his or her injury. The doctor treated my mother before he treated an Israeli soldier lying next to her because her injury was more severe than his. The Israelis did not see religion, political affiliation, or nationality. They saw only people in need, and they helped."

Quote Originally Posted by Pete/London View Post
    Brigitte Gabriel is a Lebanese Christian whose family lived in a bomb shelter for years because of the war in Lebanon.

"I was amazed that the Israelis were providing medical treatment to Palestinian and Muslim gunmen...These Palestinians and Muslims were sworn, mortal enemies, dedicated to the destruction of Israel and the slaughter of Jews. Yet, Israeli doctors and nurses worked feverishly to save their lives. Each patient was treated solely according to the nature of his or her injury. The doctor treated my mother before he treated an Israeli soldier lying next to her because her injury was more severe than his. The Israelis did not see religion, political affiliation, or nationality. They saw only people in need, and they helped."
    We have seen over the years that the UK, USA and other countries have helped injured people on the opposite side. At the end of the day - even though there are some wars we should not be in - we are not Barbaric as many of the Islamics are. That's a fact!

Trusted Member
    Well at least the Saudis are letting women drive now.

That's got nothing to do with the Israeli army, that's what they do in A&E units all around the world, they prioritize those people that need treatment urgently, they don't have time to judge people
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    That's got nothing to do with the Israeli army, that's what they do in A&E units all around the world, they prioritize those people that need treatment urgently, they don't have time to judge people
    She was talking more about military field hospitals than your local
    A & E. I think you can give just a little bit of credit to the Israelis for that.

She was talking more about military field hospitals then your local A & E. I think you can give just a little bit of credit to the Israelis for that.
    I've not seen field hospitals on the news, only local hospitals, Doctors take an oath to save lives not take them.

You want me to give credit to the Israeli army for wounding civilians and then for treating them , that's not going to happen

Why are these field hospitals not doing this work ?

I'll give credit to the British doctors

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/stor...ravel-to-gaza/

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...rought-7587499

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...erence-english

Pity you didn't paste more of the article, you think she is not biased

Brigitte Gabriel (a.k.a. Nour Saman, born October 21, 1964), is an American journalist, author, social commentator and activist.[1][2] Gabriel says that Islam keeps countries backward,[3][4] and that it teaches terrorism.[5][6][7] To promote her views, she founded the American Congress For Truth and ACT! for America, a citizen action network that promotes "national security and the defense of American democratic values against the assault of Radical Islam."[8]

She frequently speaks at American conservative organizations such as The Heritage Foundation, Christians United for Israel, Evangelicals and Jewish groups. In her own words, she gives voice to "what many in America are thinking but afraid to say out loud, for fear of being labeled a racist, bigot, Islamophobic, or intolerant."[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Gabriel

I was not asking specifically for you to give any credit, more of a general term.

She was very grateful for the help given to her family.

Trusted Member
    Joe, I was perfectly aware of her bias.

More power to her.

Aren't we all biased based on our experiences??

Arent we all biased based on our experiences??
    Yes, but how many of us set up organisations to promote that bias ?

For fear of being labelled a racist, bigot, Islamophobic, or intolerant.
    Maybe she should look in the mirror

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    They should let the Israelis loose on the IS!

Yes, but how many of us set up organisations to promote that bias?

Only the lucky few.

Yes, but how many of us set up organisations to promote that bias?

Only the lucky few.
    You have to thou ..

She founded the American Congress For Truth and ACT! for America
    but

Gabriel used to tell audiences that Hezbollah was the group that terrorized her family for the seven years between 1975 and 1982. She stopped making this claim after people objected, pointing out that Hezbollah was formed after she left Lebanon, as a direct result of the Israeli invasion and occupation of 1982.

I'm sure no one on here is in favour of any Extremists, whether Jewish, Muslim , KKK, BNP etc

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    They should let the Israelis loose on the IS!
    If IS take control of Iraq and Syria, Israel may be next on their list. Then the s**t will hit the fan.

I know what I am not in favour of and that's the useless political parties that have left this country exposed and harbouring the crap of the world.

Banned
    Doctors take an oath to save lives not take them.

Glasgow bomb plot: NHS doctor found guilty of terror attack on airport

An NHS doctor has been found guilty of launching car bomb attacks on Glasgow airport and a London nightclub as part of a nationwide terrorist campaign.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...n-airport.html

A DOCTOR whose brother launched a bomb attack on Glasgow airport is suspected of recruiting youths for an Islamic terror group.

Ex-NHS doctor Sabeel Ahmed has been named by anti-terrorism detectives as being behind a secret campaign to get youths to join Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT).

Ahmed’s brother Kafeel drove a burning Jeep Cherokee into the airport in June 2007 and later died in hospital after .suffering 90 per cent burns.

Ahmed was then jailed for 18 months after he was convicted of withholding .information about his brother’s plans, before being freed and deported to India.

Now India’s National Investigation Agency (NIA), set up by its government to combat terrorism, has named him in a legal document as a LeT member who recruits jihadists.

Ahmed’s been .identified as a suspect nicknamed “Motu Doctor”, accused number 21, in a chargesheet filed by the NIA into a LeT plot to recruits youths from Bangalore, the Hyderabad, Hubli and Nanded areas.

The 32-year-old, who now lives in Saudi Arabia, has been accused of setting up two meetings in the desert kingdom to discuss “jihadist activities” on Hindu leaders.

His brother-in-law Dr Imran Ahmed has also been named as being involved and was arrested in Bangalore on November 28.

LeT have been behind various terrorist acts in India, including an attack on .Mumbai in 2008 when gunmen killed 166 people.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...lasgow-2904386

I know what I am not in favour of and thats the useless political parties that have left this country exposed and harbouring the crap of the world.
    I posted about this a long time ago about this gov, Europe, the USA not helping overthrow al-Assad, the moderates got wiped out waiting for the west to help, now we have this and millions of refugees

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post

A DOCTOR whose brother launched a bomb attack on Glasgow airport is suspected of recruiting youths for an Islamic terror group.

Ex-NHS doctor Sabeel Ahmed has been named by anti-terrorism detectives as being behind a secret campaign to get youths to join Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT).

Ahmed’s brother Kafeel drove a burning Jeep Cherokee into the airport in June 2007 and later died in hospital after suffering 90 per cent burns.

Ahmed was then jailed for 18 months after he was convicted of withholding .information about his brother’s plans, before being freed and deported to India.

Now India’s National Investigation Agency (NIA), set up by its government to combat terrorism, has named him in a legal document as a LeT member who recruits Jihadists.

Ahmed’s been .identified as a suspect nicknamed “Motu Doctor”, accused number 21, in a chargesheet filed by the NIA into a LeT plot to recruits youths from Bangalore, the Hyderabad, Hubli and Nanded areas.

The 32-year-old, who now lives in Saudi Arabia, has been accused of setting up two meetings in the desert kingdom to discuss “Jihadist activities” on Hindu leaders.

His brother-in-law Dr Imran Ahmed has also been named as being involved and was arrested in Bangalore on November 28.

LeT have been behind various terrorist acts in India, including an attack on .Mumbai in 2008 when gunmen killed 166 people.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...lasgow-2904386
    Put it in your 'Docs in Dock' thread, Dedworth. Tell me, how many registered docs are there in the UK? Also, I'm surprised you see him as a qualified doc and not having dodgy qualifications.

Banned
    Put it in your 'Docs in Dock' thread, Dedworth. Tell me, how many registered docs are there in the UK? Also, I'm surprised you see him as a qualified doc and not having dodgy qualifications

Him? The reports cover two pieces of filth

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Him the reports cover two pieces of filth
    2 out of 250,000+

Banned
    A good piece highlighting the predictable hypocritical view of the BBC, leftists, rent a mob etc.

THE TRUE FACE OF HAMAS

A kneeling American is filmed being murdered by a black-clad and masked IS fighter — and it is the biggest story of the month.

Days later, 18 kneeling Palestinian captives, including two women, are filmed being murdered by black-clad and masked Hamas fighters (pictured) in Gaza — and it’s not even a headline. The extent of the difference in media treatment is puzzling.

Perhaps it’s because the conventional view is that the oppressor in Gaza is Israel rather than Hamas, and therefore there is little interest in the latter’s customary depravity.

Hamas put out a statement to the effect that the 18 men and women were executed (in front of crowds leaving prayers at a mosque) because they ‘had provided the enemy with information about the whereabouts of fighters, bombs, and places of rockets’.

That, of course, is what bothers Hamas, not the deaths of children in misdirected Israeli strikes.

Since there was no trial, we can’t know if they really were ‘collaborators’ or just political opponents.

Hamas has a way of dealing with those: in its battle to wrest control of Gaza from its rival Fatah, its thugs tossed their trussed-up enemies alive from the top of buildings.

Remember all this when you see anti-Israel protesters chanting ‘We are all Hamas now’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz3BVPiu1SB

If the informers cost Palestinian lives, and the sentence is execution, then that is their justice. Informers in many countries know the outcome of what happens if they get caught, but they still do it. In Palestine they are usually bribed or blackmailed by the Israeli authorities. It is not that long ago that the IRA used to execute informers.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    If the informers cost Palestinian lives, and the sentence is execution, then that is their justice. Informers in many countries know the outcome of what happens if they get caught, but they still do it. In Palestine they are usually bribed or blackmailed by the Israeli authorities. It is not that long ago that the IRA used to execute informers.
    Is summary execution how the elected Hamas Govt treats all citizens suspected of a "crime" ?

well they ISIS have an american woman captive I wonder if they will up the anti and chop her head off ?can you imagine that happening ?we have seen nearly all captors that have been decapitated have been men.I saw one woman being head chopped but that was in mexico really gruesome event.Not heard about any philippinos being killed in syria/iraq .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information