Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I have said not all Muslims are bad but do us a favour and mass demonstrate against the evil fundamentalists.

To add to your question it's irrelevant what I do its far more important and effective if people of the same religion and beliefs condem the actions of the others. It's the only way it will ever be tamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    We need some political leaders with backbone ordering the boots in on the ground to eradicate any stragglers once these savages have been carpet bombed into oblivion.

Maggie or Churchill wouldn't have sat around wringing their hands

The Parachute Regiment would fit the bill.
    I agree.

Sadly, the victims are now paying the price for the previous mistake of Blair in going into Iraq on lies. What we have now is far worse than Saddam. Iraq under Saddam wouldn't have these scum running around their country. As a consequence, nobody wants to put boots on the ground now they are needed.

As you said, carpet bomb the scum for a week or two and then send the boys in to clear out the rubbish.

Oh, and while they're at it, perhaps we need to proactively track down any scum from our shores out their fighting and destroy their passports or alternatively cut their heads off.

Not just Iraq, they are from Syria.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Don't worry all is well. The F.B.I. are coming to the UK to sort the extremists out.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    I agree.

Sadly, the victims are now paying the price for the previous mistake of Blair in going into Iraq on lies. What we have now is far worse than Saddam. Iraq under Saddam wouldn't have these scum running around their country. As a consequence, nobody wants to put boots on the ground now they are needed.

As you said, carpet bomb the scum for a week or two and then send the boys in to clear out the rubbish.

Oh, and while they're at it, perhaps we need to proactively track down any scum from our shores out their fighting and destroy their passports or alternatively cut their heads off.
    Part of the problem is on our doorstep. I say clear this place out first and get our act together. There is too much talk from politicians here and not enough action.

Banned
    We need some political leaders with backbone ordering the boots in on the ground to eradicate any stragglers once these savages have been carpet bombed into oblivion.
    Maggie or Churchill wouldn't have sat around wringing their hands

The Parachute Regiment would fit the bill.
    Did troops on the ground last time make Iraq safer?

Net closes on British extremist butcher who murdered journalist James Foley

INVESTIGATORS believe they will soon identify the hooded barbaric British extremist, ‘John’, who beheaded US journalist James Foley.

Suspects, based on lists of UK nationals known to be among Islamic State fighters, are being assessed.
    The executioner is one of three UK radicals dubbed The Beatles, reportedly responsible for overseeing more than 40 Western hostages held by militants in Iraq and Syria.
    MORE: Abbott warns beheadings could happen here
    World leaders yesterday continued to express their revulsion at the grotesque murder of Foley, 40, whose parents said he was a journalist dedicated to raising awareness of the suffering of ordinary Syrians in the war zone.
    Britain’s Scotland Yard and MI5 and the US’s FBI are working to identify ‘John’.
    Together with European counter-terror authorities they are trying to match profiles and voice recordings, including from telecommunications intercepts and Guantánamo Bay inmate records, with the recording of the killer.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/net...3aa466c52d1c5b

Banned
    This terrible incident has deflected world opinion from the savagery of the Jews in Palestine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neu75 View Post
    Did troops on the ground last time make Iraq safer?
    It should have all been dealt with in Gulf War 1 but Bush Senior bottled it and stopped short of taking out Saddam, Baghdad and the rest of the toilet state

It should have all been dealt with in Gulf War 1 but Bush Senior bottled it and stopped short of taking out Saddam, Baghdad and the rest of the toilet state
    I disagree.. Looks like Saddam is the missing link.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I disagree.. Looks like Saddam is the missing link.
    You could be right Fred on the basis that these sort of countries are incapable of running themselves and need a tyrant

You could be right Fred on the basis that these sort of countries are incapable of running themselves and need a tyrant
    Its what they deserve IMO..
    Just as well Syria still have Bashar al-Assad...
    Cant believe I just said that..But there you go.

Trusted Member
    ....and there was Marcos.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    ....and there was Marcos.
    Find a documentary that Lino Brocka made about Marcos during the 1980s. Can't remember the title, funny feeling it was titled 'Signed'!

This terrible incident has deflected world opinion from the savagery of the Jews in Palestine
    Rghtly so, because ISIS are killing thousands more than Israel are. This bunch of savages are a threat to us all - not just other Muslims. And to show that Hamas are just as bad, they pick out 18 guys - most of them probably innocent - and execute them. And you,re saying the Jews are savage? Really!

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    Rightly so, because ISIS are killing thousands more than Israel are. This bunch of savages are a threat to us all - not just other Muslims. And to show that Hamas are just as bad, they pick out 18 guys - most of them probably innocent - and execute them. And you,re saying the Jews are savage? Really!
    I agree Tiger, you can't say anything bad about Muslim extremists with Neu75 around

Rghtly so, because ISIS are killing thousands more than Israel are. This bunch of savages are a threat to us all - not just other Muslims. And to show that Hamas are just as bad, they pick out 18 guys - most of them probably innocent - and execute them. And you,re saying the Jews are savage? Really!
    Blowing up a school and killing kids playing on a beach, wouldn't you call these people savages?

Whoever did it, they are still murderers - none of them are any better than the others. That goes for the Russians who shot down and murdered all those on MH17, those that killed the kids playing on the beach and whoever killed the 3 Israeli teenagers.

Imagine how big and tough each of these felt as they went home to their wife and family after doing a days work of slaughtering innocent people
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

There are no good kills - it's all bad - but some people are worse than others. Blowing up school kids was not intentional - but be-heading a journalist was! If you want to see the darkest and most inhumane side of people, you only have to look at Islamic fundamentalists. They win hands down

Hey, lets rip out a heart and eat it!

Barabric .....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    I agree Tiger you can't say anything bad about Muslim extremists with Neu75 around
    I think you will find that I sad bad things about ISIS recently

I think you will find that I sad bad things about ISIS recently

Shock and bore.

Trusted Member
    From the Telegraph letters section....

Yes, but some bananas are not bent enough that needs looking-at too!

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    From the Telegraph letters section....

No doubt someone somewhere has contacts with the sprouts in Brussels who have warehouses full of 1599 watt ones

Banned
    Killing 1000+ Civilians is savage in my book. And yours?

Try 5,500 butchered by Isis - and many more if it wasn't for the air strikes

Again you think beheading is the same as a strike to wipe out rocket launchers?

I hope we never have a war where people like you have to stand side by side against the British - you're an embarrassment to your country, if you're British.

I see Les you are concerned about numbers now, the 1,400 dead Palestinians compared to the dead 59 Israelis didn't bother you before

Told you before Joe, it's a fact that the Palestinians use hospital, school areas as launch sites so a worst scenario is going to happen.

Does it concern you that the British and American casualties are far less than the Iraq and Afghanistan ones, or would you like to see more of our boys dead to even it up?

its a fact is it Les, so if its a fact you can give me a rough figure of how many of these 1,400 were human shields ? must be a high figure Les as the Israelis use precision bombing - the same precision that they used on the kids on the beach and the school they blew up, which the UN called a war crime.

what about this fact Les ???

The Israeli military has been forced to retract a statement claiming that the mortar shell that killed a four-year-old Israeli boy on Friday was fired from or near a United Nations school in Gaza.
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ired-un-school

its about numbers Les,
    I'll tell you what Les, see if you think this is a fair bet, as the numbers don't bother you

I'll have a bet with you Les, I'll give you £59 if United finish in the top 3, if they don't you give me £,1400 - which i will donate to a charity of your choice

Yes they do use precision bombing like we do and the Yanks,but if you are as cynical as the Palestinians and want the world to be on your side stuff the rocket site with kids in a building and let the Israelis bomb it and you can claim the moral hight ground.
    These people think nothing of committing the most heinous crimes ever seen to man-it's in their blood.
    What the west and Israel don't do is slit peoples throats,film it and post it online.
    I could not give a .... if I'm deemed as anti Islamic any more.I have seen enough from the fundamentalists to want nothing to do with that ....ed up idealogy.
    Luckily people are waking up in this country and seeing it for what it really is.
    i have said many times C'mon you moderate Muslims stop pissing about c'mon out in force and decry this evil-not a chance they wont do it.
    Like that video posted earlier which was bang on-i noticed you never commented on it or that loony tune NEU75
    As for football bet of course i'm not going to take that-we have lots of rebuilding to do-if I did take you on my charity of choice would invole the Jewish community

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information