Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Funniest jokes at Edinburgh Fringe

"I've decided to sell my Hoover... well, it was just collecting dust" - Tim Vine.

"I've written a joke about a fat badger, but I couldn't fit it into my set" - Masai Graham.

"Always leave them wanting more, my uncle used to say to me. Which is why he lost his job in disaster relief" - Mark Watson.

"I was given some Sudoku toilet paper. It didn't work. You could only fill it in with number ones and number twos" - Bec Hill.

"I wanted to do a show about feminism. But my husband wouldn't let me" - Ria Lina.

"Money can't buy you happiness? Well, check this out, I bought myself a Happy Meal" - Paul F Taylor.

"Scotland had oil, but it's running out thanks to all that deep frying" - Scott Capurro.

"I've been married for 10 years, I haven't made a decision for seven" - Jason Cook.

"This show is about perception and perspective. But it depends how you look at it" - Felicity Ward.

"I've decided to sell my Hoover... well, it was just collecting dust" - Tim Vine.

Trusted Member
    So he bagged the award with a Hoover gag ! Commenting on his win, Vine said: "I'm a little bit surprised, but very delighted. This is the second time I've won this award, but I guess nobody loves a repeat more than Dave." ( Dave is the TV channel sponsoring the competition ).

His last winning joke at the Festival in 2010 :-
    "I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again ! "

Thread Information