Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If you will all agree to me, I'd close this thread now. No point talking about this over and over again when everyone here calls each other Islamophobe and Anti-semitic. Besides, this forum is full of annoying politics threads already and it's actually VERY ANNOYING.

Can't you guys post anything positive and happy stories instead of dwelling too much about politics and religion? This forum is turning into a political forum most of the time honestly.
    Its a world story that will effect us all in one way or another, one day in the future..
    We can ignore it now by closing this thread but it will not make the problem go away nor the way it makes people feel.. Far from boring IMO.. Scary..Yes!
    I suppose I could start a thread about love peace and harmony in the world but I doubt that would last more than a day and there may be many skeptics!

Hamas will never be taken down by the Israeli military, and as they are the ones who build the schools, hospitals, etc, and supply those who have lost homes with new places to live, the people of Gaza are always going to support them. The only resolution is to talk. Make Hamas a non-military political party. It takes years, as it did in Ireland, but that was achieved without killing women and children in Dublin.

For that to happen though, the Israelis need to vote in moderates with a majority, which will happen. They actually won the last election, and wanted peace talks, but they had no overall majority, and the two right-wing war parties joined up to take control.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Hamas will never be taken down by the Israeli military, and as they are the ones who build the schools, hospitals, etc,
    Last I heard was all the cement and building materials sent to the Palestinians from Israel to build homes was used to build terror tunnels into Israel!

How can anyone talk to terrorists with that type of agenda?
    I`d rather send money to a Nigerian scammer!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Its a world story that will effect us all in one way or another, one day in the future..
    We can ignore it now by closing this thread but it will not make the problem go away nor the way it makes people feel.. Far from boring IMO.. Scary..Yes!
    I suppose I could start a thread about love peace and harmony in the world but I doubt that would last more than a day and there may be many skeptics!
    Lol Fred!

But I like your joke threads more than political threads here!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Lol Fred!

But I like your joke threads more than political threads here!
    Your wish is my command!!
    Hang on whilst I have a look for some decent material.

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    You're welcome to close this thread, but people on here are very passionate about stuff like this and although the forum is more geared towards helping with advice on Filipino issues etc, lively debate is good.

If you took all the lively discussions off here it would be a lot quieter and not have a quarter of the posts. Some people - myself included - like to be challenged, but at the end of the day, I would go for a beer with Andy,Joe and Neu75.

I post very little Filipino-related posts on here as I'm not in a relationship and may or may not be again.

I come on here to have some banter and most of the time try and talk sense.
    Oh we all know that Les.

It's just annoying that most of the threads being posted here are if not political, it's anti-immigration stuffs. I know a lot here don't like illegal immigrants but can't the same people post more positive stories? If I want to read all those crappy news and such, I'd just go directly to Daily Mail!
    I've seen nice stories in the past posted here but sad to say, most are being overthrown by the postings of political threads.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Last I heard was all the cement and building materials sent to the Palestinians from Isreal to build homes was used to build terror tunnels into Isreal!
    Do you really believe that Israeli hype?

The tunnels have been there for years, and not once did they get used for terrorist activity. They were carpeted, well lit, and designed for people to walk down. Terrorist tunnels are quickly dug, and used. They were used by the Palestinian families to go shopping in Israel, the locals knew that, so did the Israeli government. However, the government of Israel wants to make out that they were dug, concreted, and carpeted in order to kidnap, kill, attack, and sneak in suicide bombers.... Which never happened in the years the tunnels have been there.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Tell Keith to post a nice slushy story Raynaputi - he is carrying on with the thread- I thought you were the boss

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Tell Keith to post a nice slushy story Raynaputi - he is carrying on with the thread- I thought you were the boss
    I can't ban him, I don't have powers!
    -=rayna.keith=-

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

The tunnels have been there for years, and not once did they get used for terrorist activity. They were carpeted, well lit, and designed for people to walk down. Terrorist tunnels are quickly dug, and used. They were used by the Palestinian families to go shopping in Israel, the locals knew that, so did the Israeli government. However, the government of Israel wants to make out that they were dug, concreted, and carpeted in order to kidnap, kill, attack, and sneak in suicide bombers.... Which never happened in the years the tunnels have been there.
    And you really believe that hype!!

Trusted Member
    This is a plot by religious extremists to disrupt the harmony of the forum !

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    This is a plot by religious extremists to disrupt the harmony of the forum !
    Thats got to be worth a rep, or will I burn in hell for giving you one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

I can hardly imagine the Israelis would allow families checkpoint free access in and out of their territory pushing Tesco trollies. Over the years the Egyptians have destroyed hundreds of tunnels exiting into Sinai which is where the shops are

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Oh we all know that Les.

It's just annoying that most of the threads being posted here are if not political, it's anti-immigration stuffs. I know a lot here don't like illegal immigrants but can't the same people post more positive stories? If I want to read all those crappy news and such, I'd just go directly to Daily Mail!
    I've seen nice stories in the past posted here but sad to say, most are being overthrown by the postings of political threads.
    Why go directly to the Daily Mail? Why not just go to Deds profile and look under latest posts?.

Banned
    And you my dear are quite obviously into
    anti semetism.. Sorry but I cannot tolerate that!!

Negative Rep on way.

My reply was edited out.
    Where is the freedom of thougt here?
    Do we have to follow the thoughts of moderators????

Banned
    Even the site owner doesn't agree with your view.
    So why delete my comment?

What comment?

Banned
    Sooooo funny

Oh well..I think this thread has had its day.
    Onwards and upwards!!
    Closed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information