Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

How many have died since Tony Blair brought "peace" to the Middle East ?

Gaza

A Lavish 60th Birthday Party in Leafy Bucks last Friday

Thought you would be happy that so many muslims are dying Ded? You seem to go on about them enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Thought you would be happy that so many muslims are dying Ded?. You seem to go on about them enough.
    Plenty dying on both sides of that conflict - what's your man doing ?

Enjoying the money he has made.. What is your man doing about it?

Banned
    Enjoying the money he has made.. What is your man doing about it?
    Is it possible you could give a straight answer Andy ?

Blair was appointed 7 years ago as Middle East Peace Envoy on behalf of the EU, US, UN and Russia

Cameron (if it is he you obliquely refer to) is Prime Minister of this country

I do find it rather tiresome having to repeat the same question time and time again to you, I know it's difficult for you but please put all your efforts into coming up with a constructive answer so we can debate whether Blair is fit for purpose

I love it when you repeat things Ded. You already know the answer, so why ask?

Banned
    Night night

Oh, do you have to go?

Unfortunately, IMO Blair and wife are only interested in feathering their own nest....

Tell me what politician isnt?

Quote Originally Posted by Longweekend View Post
    Unfortunately, IMO Blair and wife are only interested in feathering their own nest....
    Aren't most ... ... if not all ... politicians??

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

I don't know what to say about this apart from the whole of the Bloody Middle East me off - they will always fight. Maybe let them all bomb themselves into oblivion.

Trusted Member
    Thought you would be happy that so many muslims are dying Ded? You seem to go on about them enough.
    That's very below the belt mate.

I detest the muslim religion and all that it stands for, but we are talking about HUMAN BEINGS here.

Innocent adults and children blown to pieces...hundreds and hundreds of them.

May each and every one of them rest in peace.

I stumped a Muslin the other day. The guy is Libyan and I have known him for years. Anyway, the other day he was observing the religious claptrap know as Ramadan and I put this to him.
    I said, "so you have to fast till the Sun goes down" - he of course replied, "yes, it's very important." I then said, "so there are Muslims living in Norway - the Land of the midnight sun?"
    He of course said, "yes", so I said, "I take it they do not eat for a whole month then?" He now looked perplexed and said all the muslims would travel to a different country for a month so the sun goes down -I said, " .......s "

It would be impossible to uproot all your Family, leave job to move away for a month to observe this load of medieval claptrap.

He was not happy with the discussion - once again proving that this Islamist so called cult religion is a load of Bull.

My opinion is all of 'em can sod off to an Islamic state and live out their retarded backward religion and not inflict it on the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    I do find it rather tiresome having to repeat the same question time and time again to you, I know it's difficult for you but please put all your efforts into coming up with a constructive answer so we can debate whether Blair is fit for purpose
    Dedworth, watch your blood pressure!

What the has anyone done?

You might find it a bit easier now to understand why people support Hamas

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...i-9631756.html

Why don't you write to Cameron, Dedworth and ask him what he's doing

Prime Minister David Cameron reiterates staunch support of Israel's right to self-defence

What about the rights of Palestinians? Oh, they don't have any

http://www2.cfoi.co.uk/ says it all
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    You are "doing an Andy", Joe, dodging the issue then coming up with the smoke and mirrors - What has Messiah Blair done as Middle East Peace Envoy - I know he's a busy man buying properties, giving highly paid speeches, servicing media moguls oriental wives but at the end of the day he applied for the job, passed the interview and has done naff all for the last 7 years

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    That's very below the belt mate.

I detest the muslim religion and all that it stands for, but we are talking about HUMAN BEINGS here.

Innocent adults and children blown to pieces...hundreds and hundreds of them.

May each and every one of them rest in peace.
    Water off a ducks back, cheap jibes like that. As you say Graham they're all human beings, Andy's the pot calling the kettle black re going on about muslims

To put down all muslims is like tarring them all with the same brush, I am sure there are genuine muslims who do not twist their religious beliefs to suit themselves like the terrorist factions of them.

I remember reading somewhere a long while back that Christianity was born out of the muslim religion,
    and look at the history of Christian religions, war in the name of God, rape and pillage, forcing Christianity on the natives of the countries we invaded and ruined their peaceful lives,

How often, even in recent years have the West, such as America provoked the East, what can the West expect other than hate and retaliation.

The Palestinian Gaza conflict, well who's country is it anyway? Murderers the lot of them!

That's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post

Thats what I think.
    You're spot on Fred. He should be prosecuted for war crimes and along with his Yankee counterpart

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Really, when you look back a few hundred years we in Britain were no different raping and murdering primitive races in all parts of the world on our voyages of discovery!

Really, when you look back a few hundred years we in Britain were no different raping and murdering primitive races in all parts of the world on our voyages of discovery!
    True but we have moved on and clinging on to old beliefs spurred on by Religion is no reason to blow up busloads of innocent people in the country you call your home

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    You are "doing an Andy", Joe, dodging the issue then coming up with the smoke and mirrors - What has Messiah Blair done as Middle East Peace Envoy - I know he's a busy man buying properties, giving highly paid speeches, servicing media moguls oriental wives but at the end of the day he applied for the job, passed the interview and has done naff all for the last 7 years
    Well he's probably done all, but i've not heard Blair say the Jews have a right to 'defend' themselves as Cameron has said
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    To put down all muslims is like tarring them all with the same brush, I am sure there are genuine muslims who do not twist their religious beliefs to suit themselves like the terrorist factions of them.

I remember reading somewhere a long while back that Christianity was born out of the muslim religion,
    and look at the history of Christian religions, war in the name of God, rape and pillage, forcing Christianity on the natives of the countries we invaded and ruined their peaceful lives,

How often, even in recent years have the West, such as America provoked the East, what can the West expect other than hate and retaliation.

The Palestinian Gaza conflict, well who's country is it anyway? Murderers the lot of them!
    That's why I was careful to say the 'Muslim RELIGION', not 'MUSLIMS'.

Islam Graham

Trusted Member
    Yep...worship of that pedo bloke from hundreds of years ago who we're not supposed to talk about without risk of execution.

You mean prophet mohummed .... neck lol

Lets put it this way if france sent rockets over here I guess you would expect our army to throw everything they had back at them. Yes innocent people would die. This is what is happpening in palestine. Its up to the muslims to get rid of Hamas. That is my view on the subject. I will say it again wherever there is muslims there is trouble. There will be here one day.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Lets put it this way if france sent rockets over here I guess you would expect our army to throw everything they had back at them. Yes innocent people would die. This is what is happpening in palestine. Its up to the muslims to get rid of Hamas. That is my view on the subject. I will say it again wherever there is muslims there is trouble. There will be here one day.
    Why is Hamas shooting rockets to Israel? I think this map will show you why. Even before Hamas went into power, Palestinians are already resisting the Jews/Zionist in taking their lands. Wouldn't you resist too if this happened here in the UK?

To make it simple, if your friend ask you to stay in your house for a few nights, and then after a week tells you to move out and he's taking your house from you because a third party told him he has the right to live in your house, wouldn't you resist?

Oh by the way, take note of 1917. It says: "Under the Balfour Declaration, United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour approves the establishment of national home for Jews in Palestine." The UK gave these Zionist the right to exist in Palestine, when it's not even their own land to decide!

In 1947, UN decided to separate Palestine giving more land to the Jews. Quite unfair isn't it?

This is a nice read: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...246535512.html
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information