Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Visa application

It looks like getting a visa is difficult and a worry. Any advice about arriving at Heathrow without a visa and hope to get one then, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cherelyn View Post
    It looks like getting a visa is difficult and a worry. Any advice about arriving at Heathrow without a visa and hope to get one then, thanks.
    It will not happen..... You will be put on the first plane back to where you come from.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    You won't even be allowed to go through the immigration in NAIA without having proof of a valid visa going to UK.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Thank you for your reply, I thought perhaps it might work the same when I last visited Kuala Lumpur nineteen eighty four and a visa was stamped in the passport but being British may be different?

Thank you for your reply, am tired of living in Wales so maybe I will move to Mindaneo with my kind friends, Mike

....Any advice about arriving at Heathrow without a visa and hope to get one then, thanks.
    Depends which passport you have.
    Take a look here to check if you need a UK visa

Thank you, I assume my friend has a Philippine passport so will need a visa, Mike

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Thank you for your reply, am tired of living in Wales so maybe I will move to Mindaneo with my kind friends, Mike
    So you are British and not Filipino/Filipina. Okay, well in that case, you can go to the Philippines and upon arrival at NAIA, the immigration will stamp your passport with 30 days visa. If you want to live there, you have to apply for a different visa. Maybe our British members living in the Philippines will help you with that. But if your Filipino/Filipina friend will want to go to the UK, he/she needs a valid visa stamped in the passport before he/she can pass through the immigration in NAIA and be allowed to go to UK.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Thank you, yes I am English living in Swansea, South Wales. My friend Cherelyn and her sister Maria would like to live in the UK because they live poor lives on Mindaneo but if that is not allowed I would live in Phil with them. As long as we are together it does not matter. We hope to get more rice and coconut fields soon.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Interesting!

Thank you, yes I am English living in Swansea, South Wales. My friend Cherelyn and her sister Maria would like to live in the UK because they live poor lives on Mindaneo but if that is not allowed I would live in Phil with them. As long as we are together it does not matter. We hope to get more rice and coconut fields soon.
    Wooow You would do that for a FRIEND ?? just be careful Money flies fast in the Philippines ...when you ran out of money, you might not have so many Friends.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Thread Information