Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Banned for 10 years

Good day

I applied Tourist Visa last April 28 2014. It took us almost 3 months before I got my documents and passport back today. Sad to say, I'm being banned for 10 years with the following reason:
    That my Income Tax return was fraudulently altered. I was shocked cos I believed I had submitted my papers in good faith. Therefore I tried to call my book keeper to ask what's going on. She didn't answer my call, so I decided to have a visit in our BIR office and found out that my ITR was actually not issued by the BIR and was not being filed. So called her again'

Finally, I got her explanation that she wasn't able to file my ITR cos she'd used the money and just given me the temporary ITR which is not to my knowledge the official one and also her reason she thought that I am not using it for legal purposes I just want it for the record..She said she supposed to file it this month but she don't have the money yet.

I trusted her since she been working with me for the last 2 years as my book of accounts officer and we didn't have any problems.
    What can you advise or suggest regarding this? What should I do to clear my name?

Thank You so much.

Respected Member
    Welcome here ,not sure what to do about that but its much better in cdo anyway

Thread Information