Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Nice....

Trusted Member

Nice....

Published in Negroschronicle.com

----------------------------------

OMALAHOKAN
    “ALIENS”
    by: ATTY. FRANCISCO D. YAP
    July 06, 2014
    How many aliens are there in Dumaguete City and Negros Oriental? I called the local office of the Bureau of Immigration, where these aliens are supposed to register and pay for their Alien Certificate of Registration. There are so many aliens you see in Dumaguete and Negros Oriental. I am just wondering what is their status. They cannot all be tourists because the stay of the tourists are for a limited period of time only.

How did they seem to acquire permanent residency?
    How did they come to exercise ownership in some retail establishment? How many have working permits? Does the Labor Department have a list of foreigners working in the City or Province? Are the work performed by the aliens or foreigners’ jobs where there are no Filipinos available or qualified for the said work or vacancy? These are some of the questions that the DOLE Office should answer.

The problem is that these aliens or foreigners, are so arrogant, they think they can bribe all Filipinos. Not only that they discriminate against the Filipinos and look down on them. It is high time that the City Council of Dumaguete City, should conduct an investigation on these foreigners. One time the FBI arrested an American who is wanted in the U.S.A., but the Bureau of Immigration has no record as to how he arrivec in the Philippines.

I am not discriminating against them,
    but I just want our laws to be enforced. The local Bureau of Immigration should be invited by the City Council to shed light on the problem of the influx of aliens or foreigners. How did they acquire permanent residency?
    This can be done in aid of any local remedial legislation to regulate the influx of foreigners to Dumaguete City and Negros Oriental.

The foreigners or aliens should remember that they are our uninvited guests, and they should leave or they should be forced to leave for abusing our hospitality.
    IS THE BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION AND THE PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE INUTILE TO ENFORCE OUR LAWS AGAINST THESE UGLY ALIENS?
    BATO BATO SA LANGIT ANG TAMAAN HUWAG MAGALIT!
    ANG NAKAKAON UG SILI MAOY HALANGAN!

Trusted Member
    If the laws were properly enforced, probably he and most of his buddies would be in jail.

Thread Information