Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Man Utd future looking good

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28144880

Plus some decent signing's, top manager - we will be back challenging soon

We are far from a toxic club

Sorry Les....

No need to apologise - anyway Tour de France nearly here - can't wait.

Sounds a lot of money coming in via sponsors. They should drop the price of a season ticket and show the real supporters their gratitude after being there and standing by the club. One club has to cut the prices for the rest to follow suit. It is the working class that have made the club what it is today.

No I am not a Man U fan, Les, but a football fan.

Sometimes a disillusioned one with all the cheating and falling down from as little as someone running past them with bad breath.

Banned
    It won't take van Gaal very long to ship out this revolting fake tanned serial adulterer

What a baseless institution the "University" of Bolton is

• Ryan Giggs given doctorate by University of Bolton to celebrate his contribution to sport
    • Manchester United legend receives Honorary Doctorate of Science for Outstanding Contribution to Sport
    • University of Bolton honours Giggs for his footballing achievements
    • Giggs congratulates graduate students on their degrees

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz36Y5dSBG9

I was offered a teaching year course at this ghastly place years ago when it was more accurately known as the Bolton Institute of Higher Education a right tip glad I turned them down

It won't take van Gaal very long to ship out this revolting fake tanned serial adulterer
    Of course John Terry,Cashley Cole are fine examples of upstanding men:icon_lol
    difference is they have won about a 1/4 of the trophies of the most decorated player ever to have played in England

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Firstly I cannot argue with the fact that most over paid footballers are womanizers. I would think that most of the tan on Giggs is real as his father is black and a good Rugby League player. He must have been on holiday.

Giggs was just in the right team at the right time, he played his part. I think his very good sporting genes are the main reason he has so many trophies and been at the top so long.

Personally I think he hung around too long, the last season he was only in the squad because he was Ryan Giggs.

As I said, only my opinion so do not bite Les.

The season has already started with the Europa League, I noticed Derry, Aberystwyth, Sligo and other small teams in it, but no mention of ManU
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

The season has already started with the Europa League, I noticed Derry, Aberystwyth, Sligo and other small teams in it, but no mention of ManU
    We're allowed a season off after 20 odd years of European Footie

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Firstly, I cannot argue with the fact that most over-paid footballers are womanizers. I would think that most of the tan on Giggs is real as his father is black and a good Rugby League player. He must have been on holiday.

Giggs was just in the right team at the right time, he played his part. I think his very good sporting genes are the main reason he has so many trophies and been at the top so long.

Personally I think he hung around to long, the last season he was only in the squad because he was Ryan Giggs.

As I said, only my opinion so do not bite Les.
    I don't always bite

He won his trophies being part of that team - but he helped to make it that team too.

Remaining fit till his age helped too - even last year he was our best player in some games.

Giggs is your best player in a lot of games, I can believe that. Not a lot of competition there. One example is Marouane Fellaini, £27.5 million, played 16 games for United last season, zero goals and zero assists, bargain. I have heard that they are trying to off load him now but at what price and how big a loss?

Well, just 12 months ago that same team won the Premiership. Marouane Fellaini a huge mistake as was Moyes.

Could not care if we put him on a free - don't want to see him ever in a United shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Well, just 12 months ago that same team won the Premiership. Marouane Fellaini a huge mistake as was Moyes.

Could not care if we put him on a free - don't want to see him ever in a United shirt.

I'm kind of getting a Deja vu moment with this thread.

I'm going to remember this thread come the end of the season
    Never said we would win it under moyes first season but we will be close if we dont

It's the best policy - Moyes doesn't want someone chirping away saying 'We always did it this way'. The club has moved on and like any successful venture (even mine) I'm starting a company with my men, not those from the past.

No this is what we want as united fans - someone who is his own man, I'm happy for him not to be in the shadows and already he is kicking ....

Yes it was a bad call, we all moved on and got a proven manager and a fair few quid to spend. Looking good for the future

Thread Information