I do not want to wait for UKVI to contact me and ask me to retake the test, am willing to risk the money instead of putting myself into more stress thinking and worrying. I have been looking on their list and have inquired to some of them.

The earliest is the test from TRINITY B1 test however I was advised i cant take the test without my passport unless I have a letter from solicitor.

Again, another failure of UKVI of updating their test providers that there will be applicants or test takers who are under this circumstances and allow them with just the copy of passport and visa

Is there anyway I can ask them to send me a letter for permission to take the test with just the passport copy? Or how much will it cost to ask solicitor for this?