Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member myliitlehaven07's Avatar

Acceptable English Test List ...UPDATED BY UKVI July 01,2014

Coincidence??? I have sent my letter yesterday, looking back on their list today because I am planning to take another english test whilst waiting for their decision., TOEIC is no LONGER on their list whilst till yesterday it was still there on PAGE 27!!!

WHY ONLY NOW? when there are so many applicants who visa are already on hold by their irresponsibility!

I have read a thread on other website who had the same issue as me, poor man, went there having no clue at all and have relied as well on their website list of test!!! was put on hold then only to received to get another English test. His test was not taken in this country and was taken 2011.

Is IELTS a good English Test provider? Is it difficult do i need to start studying again and sort out my SPELLING and my grammatical error

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    IELTS is good but has a 2 year validity. ESOL Skills For Life might suit you. All I can advise you is to ring your local college and ask if they have ESOL course on going, they will ask you to come for an assessment and go from there.

Respected Member myliitlehaven07's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
    IELTS is good but has a 2 year validity. ESOL Skills For Life might suit you. All I can advise you is to ring your local college and ask if they have ESOL course on going, they will ask you to come for an assessment and go from there.

Yep submitting an application now as we speak for IELTS whatever test it is I wont mind at all I just want this over and done with! Just sent that letter to on our MP and hoping I can get a reply ASAP.

Thread Information