Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Financial Requirement appendix 2 VAF4A questions

Hi I am Monera, Mick's wife. My hubby is on a fishing trip and I am trying fill out the form for my visa. I do not know what to answer for some questions. Can someone advise me?

Also, can I let my hubby write the forms out for me as his handwriting is so neat and tidy? Hehe, hubby tells me mine is like a doctor's!

Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership at any time (including since your wedding or civil partnership ceremony)?
    Put a cross (x) in the relevant box
    If ‘Yes’ please give full details. If ‘No’ please give reasons why you have never lived together

I live with my husband when he stays here on vacation so is that answer yes ? and give details of his visits ?

How much does your sponsor spend each month on
    living costs?

Does this mean his bills gas water and electric, or food petrol and gas and electric and maintenance for his 2 boys?

My hubby tells me all here are very helpful if I need to ask questions, so I hope can help me.

Many thanks, Monera

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mick foreman View Post
    Hi I am Monera, Mick's wife. My hubby is on a fishing trip and I am trying fill out the form for my visa. I do not know what to answer for some questions. Can someone advise me?

Also, can I let my hubby write the forms out for me as his handwriting is so neat and tidy? Hehe, hubby tells me mine is like doctor's !

Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership at any time (including since your wedding or civil partnership ceremony)?
    If ‘Yes’ please give full details. If ‘No’ please give reasons why you have never lived together

I live with my husband when he stays here on vacation so is that answer yes ? and give details of his visits ?

living costs?

Does this mean his bills gas water and electric, or food petrol and gas and electric and maintenance for his 2 boys?

My hubby tell me all here very helpful if I need to ask questions so I hope you can help me.

Many thanks Monera

On your first question,

I answered on the form 'No', but explained on the additional details field below the question that we always stay together in a hotel whenever he is here in the Philippines

Thanks for the answer. We are unsure now about another section. We have answered yes to 1.27 and 1.28 and put details of the 2 children that are not to be included in how the financial requirements are to be met, and how much maintenance is paid each month in 1.27 and 1.28 on the financial requirements form.

We have crossed the box in section 3.3 saying income is from salaried employment in the uk and filled out Category A.
    The question we have: Do we need to fill out Section 4

PART 4 Maintenance for those exempt from the financial requirement
    You should complete this maintenance section if you are not required to complete the financial requirement section in Part 3. This
    includes those who answered ‘Yes’ to question 3.1 and children who are not required to meet the financial requirement. See the policy
    guidance notes who needs to complete this part instead of Part 3.
    This section contains how much does your sponsor spend each month on living costs and 4.15 Is your sponsor responsible for anyone elses financial support as this has already been answered in section 1.27 and 1.28

Quote Originally Posted by mick foreman View Post

Also, can I let my hubby write the forms out for me as his handwriting is so neat and tidy? Hehe, hubby tells me mine is like a doctor's!

We put YES for the times we met up for our holidays in philippines.

I live with my husband when he stays here on vacation so is that answer yes ? and give details of his visits ? YES its fine

living costs?

We put down my general costs. Board & lodge & Fuel for car ..so yes..I guess you better mentions about maintenance.

My hubby tells me all here are very helpful if I need to ask questions, so I hope can help me.

Many thanks, Monera

Hope the answers in red help you
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Monera has her appointment Friday morning to submit her application. Everything is sorted almost!!!

We are still really confused as to if we need to fill Section 4 of the financial requirements form out. The more we look at it, the more confused we have become. !!!!!

Would it be better just to complete that to be on the safe side whether needed or not?

Was worried then as I didn't remember seeing 4.14 question. Then realized I didn't have to fill out that part out as it's only for those who are exempt from the financial requirement

Thread Information